Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online (3270 Views)

Why I Won't Allow My Brother To Bring His Wife Abroad- Nigerian Lady, Arike(vid) / Should I Allow My Mother-in-law In Our Home? I Need Advice / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
This is one of the reasons I fear marriage. A married woman that is this shameless can even kill the husband just to still be with the boyfriend. Men mek una get sense na
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by SweetiliciousD: 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
backnbeta:
I don't know how badly her husband has treated her to make her feel this way about him, but I ask myself what she's still doing with a husband she can no longer stand, a man she can afford to cast a spell on and make him "lose his mind and walk away". Why not divorce him and let him leave her in peace? undecided

Spell....... I comment my reserve....

If I say A... and you say JÉÉ, na you sabi
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by backnbeta(f): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Spell....... I comment my reserve....

If I say A... and you say JÉÉ, na you sabi
The adulterer was asked if was willing to cast a spell on her husband should the boyfriend suggest it; her answer was a big 'yes'!. So my point is: If she hates him that much, she should just divorce him instead of living with him and eventually hurting him.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by Ogbenia: 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
backnbeta:

The adulterer was asked if was willing to cast a spell on her husband should the boyfriend suggest it; her answer was a big 'yes'!. So my point is: If she hates him that much, she should just divorce him instead of living with him and eventually hurting him.

Gbam!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth / How To Handle Extra-marital Friendship In Marriage. / Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.