Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys (61760 Views)

Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. / What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by NwadykExcel(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Senomi:

If you've watched most nollywood money ritual theme movies you'll observe that most women marry the so-called business men who use their businesses as a front but in reality they're ritualists, really big international business men, so how would the women find out in this case?In some cases the men were poor as usual had their wives or gf b4 they met got frustrated and met one ritual priest

Most nigerian men are extremely sweet talkers and are very good at convincing they might go as far showing you their imaginary office/ business which they use as a front

So how do you suggest any normal sane girl investigate the activities of whoever she wants to get herself involved with? Cos las las e no go work, we're breeding a generation of liars, just say all nigerian girls should avoid rich nigerian men cos that seems to be the only comic logical solution

True observation.
Real life isn't as precise and as well-written as a movie plot though.
I believe that a shrewd lady can find the true nature of a man at a given period.
The only thing i can't account for is a change in the man's values and nature.
Like a well-meaning man today could change to a greedy money-hungry beast that is ready to do anything to get it and i don't expect a lady to easily decipher such changes if the man is really good at hiding it.
For these sorts of eventualities,i have nothing i can say.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Olanre05(f): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
mayo47:
Her mindset needs re-engineering

Lol
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by lenghtinny(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
vickydevoka:

Most crypto are fraud. I mean those that hama
You dey mind the guy...

Shey na btc wey dey drop on a daily na him person wan take hama abi na all those shitcoins ( wakanda inu, Shiba inu coins) person wan take hammer.

You gots get patience to succeed in crypto.

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Berryli: 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] First address the issue of lazy women and you will find that it is the root of the problem.
i disagree with you in totality cos if you are to go by that reasoning then it is also laziness that push those yahoo boys into all manner of devilish acts just to turn 'big boys'. If you must condemn, then do it both ways cos none is a lesser evil. If there is no longer the availability of 'lazy girls' it won't bring an end to the rituals by yahoo boys as they would equally devise other means

3 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
killmods:

So what has happened to the first class cyber crooks, hackers, fraudsters and major drug rings still doing profitable business across the entire US? Don't blame Nigeria or Nigerians. It's even worse off in the so called civilized climes just that the criminals are smarter and better equiped while most of the ones here are lazy and tend to depend on fetish powers instead of brain power and technology just like almost every other Nigerian working or jobless, rich or poor, man or woman.

Exactly what I've been saying..... nigerian fraudsters are too brainless and unintelligent, devoid of reasoning with a very low and archaic IQ...... I see no reason why russian, indian and pakistan teenagers can hack into the treasury system of any foreign bank steal up to a million dollars without leaving any trace, while our uncouth, dirty,lazy, loud and razz boys here with their rainbow colored charade will be hyping their $300 dollar gift card and go about mindlessly killing innocent girls untop money wey no go reach $200k in a year

Meanwhile some intelligent guys dey cash out $100k-80k daily steady just from credit card or wire fraud....... I'm not in anyway in support of their actions but atleast if they've all decided to be illegitimately stupid they should leave human lives out of their business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by sparko1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Senomi:

If you've watched most nollywood money ritual theme movies you'll observe that most women marry the so-called business men who use their businesses as a front but in reality they're ritualists, really big international business men, so how would the women find out in this case?In some cases the men were poor as usual had their wives or gf b4 they met got frustrated and met one ritual priest

Most nigerian men are extremely sweet talkers and are very good at convincing they might go as far showing you their imaginary office/ business which they use as a front

So how do you suggest any normal sane girl investigate the activities of whoever she wants to get herself involved with? Cos las las e no go work, we're breeding a generation of liars, just say all nigerian girls should avoid rich nigerian men cos that seems to be the only comic logical solution

Truth is most women don't care, a young man of 27 throwing millions around without a family wealth background or a big investment.

You can pretend you are not aware, a guy that most of his sibling are strugling to eat or clothe themselves, a guy that 2 years ago doesn't have a job, didn't get any skill, suddenly became rich without going for any job interview, a young man of 30 without family wealth is the managing director of his own company but no visible commondity he is trading on.

Wealth takes time, and that time is evidence, except you are connected to a politian at the top, or you have a very strong family wealth, there are limitation as to what you can get at certain age, and if you eventually does, a mind like that will always look into the investment angle instead of throwing it around or showing off.

6 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by KingDash: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
kurlz:

I think they should just stop calling them yahoo plus. They are ritualists, simple.
stay away from that ya boyfriend. make e no dey use small money deceive you, when the money stop entering what do you think he will do next??!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by HonestFriend: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
stacyadams:

One just kip girl for house d ffoock.. come show me him passport him prayer points na to japa go Yankee find white woman marry,him children must be citizens of another country.. meanwhile the one wey d follow am up and Dan no go school ,no handwork na to wear big polo and leg chain d Waka hup han dan

grin grin grin

Bolded... Na them full my area.. Dem no dey wear bra self..

They so so Usless..

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Olanre05(f): 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
franchasng:
Its sad what Nigeria is turning to, left right center is all about crimes and all forms of heartbreaking news cry

Well, we will get out of this someday. I’m a lady, and I tell you how I pity my fellow ladies, some are very lazy and would wait for a man before they can eat, some would follow there mother’s footstep, thinking that man is to provide everything for them. Gone are the days when our fathers prefer to make our mothers house Wife’s not today anymore. The would is moving around, things are changing every day. I wish ladies could learn from the stories they hear everyday.

8 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Olanre05(f): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
HonestFriend:

grin grin grin

Bolded... Na them full my area.. Dem no dey wear bra self..

They so so Usless..

That is the new trend ooo, I think I’m the only one noticing it. They can go as far as the market without there bras on.

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Razaneli(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=ednut1 post=109196475]this is like telling ant to avoid sugar lol

Very accurate......

The harsh economy taking its toll on our queens

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by HonestFriend: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Many ladies will always fall victim.... No b juju, it's just the nature of the greedy ones among them..

The only thing this upcoming generation is good at it IT... Every other thing is 0

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
It is the reason I avoid all these tech guys and bitcoin people and any guy involved with online making money rubbish. If you ain't into oil and gas, real estates or an international footballer, please find your square root.
I just reported your comment for the insane amount of dumbness reeking off it.

I hope they remove it

4 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by franchasng: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Olanre05:

Well, we will get out of this someday. I’m a lady, and I tell you how I pity my fellow ladies, some are very lazy and would wait for a man before they can eat, some would follow there mother’s footstep, thinking that man is to provide everything for them. Gone are the days when our fathers prefer to make our mothers house Wife’s not today anymore. The world is moving around, things are changing every day. I wish ladies could learn from the stories they hear everyday.
My dear, most times its not the ladies' fault. Some are unlucky with meeting good guys with human conscience.

In fact the number one quality I would suggest for ladies to look for in a partner is empathy. An empathetic man with conscience won't hurt a lady that accepted to date him in the name of trying to make money.

Some ladies killed by these unfortunate guys thinking they can become rich by killing fellow humans for rituals could be good girls who didn't accept to date the useless ritualist for money. Some it could be their broke loyal innocent looking boyfriend who just joined some foolish gang that promised to make him rich overnight. Most times its not the ladies' fault like we do believe.

For instance, that Ondo State Ex Deputy Governor's daughter that got killed by her innocent broke boyfriend didn't accept to date that unfortunate broke guy for money and we also learnt she gives him money yet he killed her in a cruel manner for money. Most times its not the ladies' fault. Just ill luck with meeting good guys.

Life is really somehow, some good people have died while being good while some evil people are still living even as they commit all forms of evil.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Adejuwonhis(m): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
They will not hear na goat most of dem be
I no dey pity them sef
All man for himself
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
sparko1:

Truth is most women don't care, a young man of 27 throwing millions around without a family wealth background or a big investment.

You can pretend you are not aware, a guy that most of his sibling are strugling to eat or clothe themselves, a guy that 2 years ago doesn't have a job, didn't get any skill, suddenly became rich without going for any job interview, a young man of 30 without family wealth is the managing director of his own company but no visible commondity he is trading on.

Wealth takes time, and that time is evidence, except you are connected to a politian at the top, or you have a very strong family wealth, there are limitation as to what you can get at certain age, and if you eventually does, a mind like that will always look into the investment angle instead of throwing it around or showing off.

My problem is the guys that are deceiving themselves and others by using businesses as a front, just as how most politicians are ritualists or all these big guys into oil and gas, real estate, automobiles etc How would a girl be a able to know who be who?

Most yahoo boys now are living very codedly to avoid efcc issue, so any girl wey think say dem be normal guys go come mistakenly enter their trap, and some of these guys live so normally the girl no go even know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
Simran94:

Hope you will create another thread to sensitize people on not traveling by road so as to avoid being kidnapped and killed by ritualists on the highway, hope you will create another thread to sensitize people on not sleeping in their homes at night to avoid being robbed by armed robbers at night, hope you will create another thread to sensitize Men on not having extra-marital affairs to avoid being killed just like the case of Osifo who was killed by Chidinma.

Since you all want to ignore the beasts committing the crimes and castigating women.

See oh. Be like them done throway that case file oh

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by RodgersAkpafu: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
killmods:

So what has happened to the first class cyber crooks, hackers, fraudsters and major drug rings still doing profitable business across the entire US? Don't blame Nigeria or Nigerians. It's even worse off in the so called civilized climes just that the criminals are smarter and better equiped while most of the ones here are lazy and tend to depend on fetish powers instead of brain power and technology just like almost every other Nigerian working or jobless, rich or poor, man or woman.
Every society has crime
That's not in doubt
But societal tolerance and enabling of it is what makes the difference
Even those into these crimes in the US take the effort to launder their image and be straight with the IRS

IRS no send your father
They will come after you and shake you up
But in Nigeria we hail these criminals
And the onlooking kids are watching and emulating

That's the difference
Nigerians should STOP this tomfoolery

6 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Olanre05(f): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
franchasng:
My dear, most times its not the ladies' fault. Some are unlucky with meeting good guys with human conscience.

In fact the number one quality I would suggest for ladies to look for in a partner is empathy. An empathetic man with conscience won't hurt a lady that accepted to date him in the name of trying to make money.

Some ladies killed by these unfortunate guys thinking they can become rich by killing fellow humans for rituals could be good girls who didn't accept to date the useless ritualist for money. Some it could be their broke loyal innocent looking boyfriend who just joined some foolish gang that promised to make him rich overnight. Most times its not the ladies' fault like we do believe.

Life is really somehow, some good people have died while being good while some evil people are still living even as they commit all forms of evil.

I’m short of words at this point. God help us .
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by RodgersAkpafu: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
franchasng:

Voice of reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Tzar(m): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
Na ONLY yahoo plus? What of Yahoo, robbers, kidnappers, drug dealers, gangsters and so on?

Dem no dey tell pikin make s/he no become leprose as long as s/he can live ALONE in the forest.

I have no pity for guys/ladies that don’t even try to understand what their partners do & if they find out s/he isn’t legit in any way s/he must ignore the lavish lifestyle or freebies and RUN!

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by franchasng: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
Olanre05:

I’m short of words at this point. God help us .
Amen cry

For instance, that Ondo State Ex Deputy Governor's daughter that got killed by her innocent looking broke boyfriend for rituals didn't accept to date that unfortunate broke guy for money and we also learnt she gives him money yet he killed her in a cruel manner for money. Most times its not the ladies' fault. Just ill luck with meeting the right guy. Life sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by RodgersAkpafu: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
akpokpo:

So you mean they should round up and kill anybody doing Yahoo without knowing if he does ritual with human parts or not?
The people who has been doing money ritual since time imo river are your pastors, politicians, top doctors, top musicians, top oil firm workers, top bank manager e.t.c
Yahoo boys when dey do ritual just start not up to 14 years oh.
My point was that we should deal with the ills of our society
And stop enabling it
I also find the bolded hard to believe

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
JOemmy:
The blame should go to the rotten nigerian society that worships money no one cares to know how u make ur money in nigeria these days from pastors to political parties no one cares if u are poor u are not recognized or respected even in ur own family. You will be shocked to know that many nigerian politicians coming out now to vie for president and governorship seats are deep into the occult and human rituals.

There is nothing shocking there. All politicians, top musicians, permanent oil and gas staffs, top bankers, big pastors e.t.c are all ritualists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by RodgersAkpafu: 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
akpokpo:

There is nothing shocking there. All politicians, top musicians, permanent oil and gas staffs, top bankers, big pastors e.t.c are all ritualists.

It's not true
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Olanre05(f): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
franchasng:
Amen cry

For instance, that Ondo State Ex Deputy Governor's daughter that got killed by her innocent looking broke boyfriend for rituals didn't accept to date that unfortunate broke guy for money and we also learnt she gives him money yet he killed her in a cruel manner for money. Most times its not the ladies' fault. Just ill luck with meeting the right guy. Life sha

You are right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Classickj(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
Justice4Toto:
Pls stop being myopic about it narration. It's not yahoo boys but ritualist as a whole
Ladies should shun ritualist.
Listen a certain guy that sells phones at Akure mall used his gf for rituals but no evidence
The girls machiate till she die.
You see now he is not a yahoo boy but a phone seller
Now the guy has relocated to New York after every one start avoiding him
This is what I tell my sister's anything that look.too good to be true Run
Yahoo boy is different from Yahoo plus guys
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by RodgersAkpafu: 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mom007:
After the lavish displays of questionable wealth in 2021 by all these so called celebrities and big boys, you can be sure this year will be worse! In Ibadan where I currently reside, I am tired of yahoo boys and their matter! They are everywhere like cockroaches! The 'fancy' cars they are driving doesn't even fit them but makes them stand out and look real foolish. You will see one razz looking dirty looking apako boy with rough hairs and dirty looking jeans sagging from his bottocks driving muscle and you just shake your head. Police just dey use them chop as they always get pulled over and extorted! All they know how to do is liter the fast foods restaurants and supermarkets spending money on frivolities! Its the silly girls who don't have the common sense to stay away from them that I pity.

Lmao
Your way with words grin cheesy
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Razaneli(m): 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=RodgersAkpafu post=109196719]How about addressing the root issue
Rounding up and killing every yahoo plus boy out there.

We have tolerated fraud and fraudulent behaviour for so damn long in this country
An all out societal assault against these scoundrels will do this country a lot of good and sanitise the system

Una go kill people gan o !
I can authoritatively tell u that Most secondary school students (In the south-west) with an internet enabled phone is into scam, not to talk of those in d Uni......graduates, parents !
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by RodgersAkpafu: 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
franchasng:
Amen cry

You have said it all
Than God someone mature gets it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by 07kjb: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Some thing terrible will happen this year the rate young guys are doing ritual now is something to be afraid of but there end is near,and there will be a wind of prosperity to the youths that stayed faithful
As for women I pity them most of them are walking corpse
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Ammishaddai: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Berryli:
i disagree with you in totality cos if you are to go by that reasoning then it is also laziness that push those yahoo boys into all manner of devilish acts just to turn 'big boys'. If you must condemn, then do it both ways cos none is a lesser evil. If there is no longer the availability of 'lazy girls' it won't bring an end to the rituals by yahoo boys as they would equally devise other means
Every society is filled with all sorts of criminals that are celebrated for no logical reason , and Nigerian is no exception to this .

In fact , the case is worse over here because many people (especially the women ) are easily drawn to young boys who live flamboyant lifestyles.

Take this girl for example: she was seen in a party and was probabaly dating a guy who doesn't have a legitimate means of income . Now you cannot tell me that she did not know about him or what he does for a living , but her greed and stupidity, caused her to abandon common sense that would have guaranteed her safety.

Let's be fair and ask oursleves if the number of cases that involve women falling victims to ritual killings is comparable to the number of men falling victims to ritual killings. You will see that they are not even on par with each other.

So that means , the women in our society are the cause of their own greedy downfall . And the sooner they end their pursuit for the flamboyant lifestyle , the less we see of such things

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.