Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

TINUBU SUPPORT GROUP: We Are Not Afraid Of Indirect Primaries. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TINUBU SUPPORT GROUP: We Are Not Afraid Of Indirect Primaries. (557 Views)

Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Indirect Primaries In APC Will Turn Into Dollar Bazaar / APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising / APC Primaries: 18 States Defy Oshiomhole, Opt For Indirect Primaries (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TINUBU SUPPORT GROUP: We Are Not Afraid Of Indirect Primaries. by donPhill(m): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2022
A support group for the presidential aspiration of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Progressives’ Solidarity for Asiwaju (PSA), has said that irrespective of the mode of primaries adopted by the party, direct or indirect, Tinubu will emerge as the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC). According to a statement by the PSA, signed by its Director of Media, Strategic Communication and ICT, Engr. (Dr.) Adewale Adenaike, it said it would mobilise it’s members within and outside Nigeria to support the emergence of Asiwaju as the next president of Nigeria PSA further revealed that its members are not ordinary members of the APC, they are card carrying. “Our membership cuts across all the 36 states in Nigeria and the FCT, we will give massive support to Asiwaju, which will make him not only emerge as the APC standard bearer, but to also make sure we mobilise others to make his dream of becoming the next President of Nigeria a reality.” PSA also noted that Tinubu has the requisite experience to develop this country.

“When he was in Lagos, he developed the state even with the stiff opposition from the federal government which denied the state allocations. “To appreciate this, with allocations from the Federal Government now, many states are still struggling to survive, but Asiwaju was able to survive without allocations. “He is the type of person we need right now. He is a good manager of human and natural resources,” It stated.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/tinubu-support-group-were-not-afraid-of-indirect-primaries/

Lalasticlala

Re: TINUBU SUPPORT GROUP: We Are Not Afraid Of Indirect Primaries. by Irondome1: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2022
grin
Re: TINUBU SUPPORT GROUP: We Are Not Afraid Of Indirect Primaries. by Xscape1993(m): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2022
Any living thing supporting Tinubu as president of this country after the deadly political mistake of 2015 deserves death sentence by hanging. If Tinubu is even my father which I know he can not be I will not even advise him to vie for any position in Nigeria not even a councilor.

1 Like

Re: TINUBU SUPPORT GROUP: We Are Not Afraid Of Indirect Primaries. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2022
There’s only two contenders for 2023..

Jonathan in Apc

Atiku in Pdp..

Any other human Na noise ..

Tinubu Must contest.. no excuses, no Yoruba narratives, no stepping down or supporting someone

Yoruba call him Jagaban of Africa ..
Re: TINUBU SUPPORT GROUP: We Are Not Afraid Of Indirect Primaries. by cherishmichael: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2022
Hmmm, okay oo
Re: TINUBU SUPPORT GROUP: We Are Not Afraid Of Indirect Primaries. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 08, 2022
If PDP should present Atiku it will be a very tough election for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: TINUBU SUPPORT GROUP: We Are Not Afraid Of Indirect Primaries. by Reality3080: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
Any living thing supporting Tinubu as president of this country after the deadly political mistake of 2015 deserves death sentence by hanging. If Tinubu is even my father which I know he can not be I will not even advise to vie for any position in Nigeria again.
u are talking down on who your father wish he could b.

If your father is one quarter of tinubu u won't b saying this,ordinary 1 million naira alert will make u disown your father n u are here insulting your father's hero
Re: TINUBU SUPPORT GROUP: We Are Not Afraid Of Indirect Primaries. by Danjikanbauchi: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2022
Liars. You are afraid if not let Tinubu about it and see if we don't keep him under house arrest.
Re: TINUBU SUPPORT GROUP: We Are Not Afraid Of Indirect Primaries. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
Reality3080:
u are talking down on who your father wish he could b.

If your father is one quarter of tinubu u won't b saying this,ordinary 1 million naira alert will make u disown your father n u are here insulting your father's hero

Bros,I need your assistance seriously
Re: TINUBU SUPPORT GROUP: We Are Not Afraid Of Indirect Primaries. by Reality3080: 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Crystyano:

Bros,I need your assistance seriously
hope no problem
Re: TINUBU SUPPORT GROUP: We Are Not Afraid Of Indirect Primaries. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
Reality3080:
hope no problem

There's a problem.... I don't know how I will survive in the next 4-6 weeks.... I work as a part-time teacher in two private schools but you know schools have not fully resumed...... another thing is I earn so little.... I only have about 1000naira with me now.....no foodstuffs, accommodation issues.. I sleep anywhere possible...

If you could at least lend me some money,I will be very grateful.
Re: TINUBU SUPPORT GROUP: We Are Not Afraid Of Indirect Primaries. by Reality3080: 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Crystyano:

There's a problem.... I don't know how I will survive in the next 4-6 weeks.... I work as a part-time teacher in two private schools but you know schools have not fully resumed...... another thing is I earn so little.... I only have about 1000naira with me now.....no foodstuffs, accommodation issues.. I sleep anywhere possible...

If you could at least lend me some money,I will be very grateful.
aiit.

The once wet I borrow people wey I know face to face I never see am collect let alone lending someone online.

Oga go borrow from loan app or people around u
Re: TINUBU SUPPORT GROUP: We Are Not Afraid Of Indirect Primaries. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Reality3080:
aiit.

The once wet I borrow people wey I know face to face I never see am collect let alone lending someone online.

Oga go borrow from loan app or people around u

I wish I could but I don't know who to borrow from.... can you help me with 600naira?

It's becoming too much for me.
Re: TINUBU SUPPORT GROUP: We Are Not Afraid Of Indirect Primaries. by jowhyte(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
My major beef with this dude Tinubu is his deliberate packaging of the most awful president naija has ever had.

I think is has shown enough that he has a progressive and growth centered mindset also judging by his vision and leadership as a then governor of Lagos state.

I know he is a crook just like every naija politicians but he can’t be compared to this present terrific disaster of a president.

This is one of the reason I will never vote or support his candidacy with my 1 vote.

Anyways, he fronting and leading the parties merger was a smart and calculated master stroke since he was already nursing the idea of being a president. He felt it will be far easier to ensure bubu is delivered so he can reciprocate same Favour for him but it seems water don Dey pass garri for him.

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi / NDLEA Dirty Plan. Abba Kyari Wanted By NDLEA Is A Ploy To Nail Obi Cubana. / Did You Get A Call From Thisday Newspaper About 2023 Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.