Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. (44350 Views)

My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Evidenx(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

Says a broke and wretched Nigerian girl with just 2 Bras and 3 pants.
grin grin grin

You get mouth ooo..hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by DavidEsq(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Please send a DM, I'm a marriage counselor and I can counsel you and help the marriage. Price is affordable.I like how your wife went through the window to continue the drama,it's sexy and i can do same.All this little little drama is sweet in a marriage, I can't marry and everywhere will be quiet,no na.I don't support her disrespecting you and even allowing third party to know of the drama,it is bad.But that type of drama that's toxic free is very good and healthy for a marriage.
Look at this werey

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
You guys should go your separate ways at least for the mean time before you commit suicide out of frustration. Both of you need to calm down and evaluate the union if it's worth salvaging cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by cpapa: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
oladiddy:
My wife and I have been married for over 3 years now with a beautiful daughter who is 2years plus but things are falling apart everyday.

Whenever we had arguments she will want to sabotage my job. Couple of months ago, we had an argument and I was to give update to my team via teams meeting (I work from home)..My wife keep raising her voice, I left the living room and went to bedroom lock the door behind to continue with my meeting but surprisingly to me, my wife went through the window and started the drama again.

Just yesterday there was another drama and she picked my phone unknowingly and call my overall boss.

Note: it is from this job am sponsoring her Masters in one of the centers in Uniport and also feeding the family. More than 70% of my monthly earnings goes to her. I am not a social person..I don't drink and either spend lavishly.

My wife is a very proud person and she has this obvious non challant attitude which are all seen by family members. Everybody keep talking about her but she's not changing. Although I have my own differences as well but she believe I can't control her. She's not submissive at all...I can say that over again and again.

Even while she's doing her masters, I was the one taking care of my daughter at home (thanks to covid)..in fact all my team members knows my daughter as my second colleague. I believe we all know how working from home with kids is like.

Please I need your advice. I am already thinking of divorce but the fear of loosing my daughter to her custody is my biggest challenge.

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!
guy dont be afraid she will be d one that we regret someday just hold on to ur daughter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by ithink7: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Jondelng:
Rent a small room outside for 6 months. Take your child. Let her fend for herself
These are my thoughts as well. She’ll appreciate you better when misses you for a while.
Look for somewhere to go and ignore her for weeks or months.
She might feel too proud to apologize but ignoring her would be an eye opener for her.
People are quick to say divorce, but I don’t think you can get them perfect.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by seanwilliam(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Richy4:

embarassed
I didn't mean to honestly but i don't know how he missed all the red flags during courtship... it was not as if he was somewhere abroad and they matchmake and parcels a wife to him to marry without courting
you’re right . And I agree. But come to think of it, what if she changed after marriage? What if they didn’t court for long? And what if they didn’t have close relationship while dating ??( I mean they didn’t get to know each other very well probably due to work, distance etc )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by worldclass68(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nah devil u marry not wife....
Imagine trying to render y useless..and trying to get u fired....nah devil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by rayvelez(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
The earlier you send the woman out the better for you, imagine not been able to work from home because of one crazy wife wtf is that.
And you think a reasonable wife will do all this rubbish just to make you loose your job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by DavidEsq(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

Says a broke and wretched Nigerian girl with just 2 Bras and 3 pants.
U dey mind am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
kansoboy:
All this rubbish talk...you saw the sign during courtship, but u blindly went ahead to marry her...permit me to say that Ur parents even pin pointed the signs, but u felt u are wiser.

All these men that have not married....open Ur eyes and see the signs now..she will not change after marriage, rather she will worsen.

Ehen heh, back to u oga, next time look for small hotel near Ur house and go and do Ur presentation, as for the woman, send her parking to her father's house before she send u packing to the under world by giving u BP.

I rest my case
Excuse me but so what if he found her crass-ness attractive to begin with, is that crimes? Ever heard of different strokes for different folks? undecided

The guy is complaining that she is now taking it too far and wondering what he should do at this point. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by sammirano: 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Simps will never repent. You people literally worship the feet of your wife,why will she submit to you, when you already did. Is there a book about how to be a man? Cos submen are too much these days. Disgusting lots.

6 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
If the story is true then your wife's village people are willing.
It's better to loose a person than loosing your job which automatically loosing your daughter, loosing your sense, loosing your loved ones, loosing the so-called wife of yours and if care is not taking loosing your ...... ( God forbid in Jesus name). I guess a guy man is winning her soul in her study school. A word is enough for the wise. You need God more now than before

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Please send a DM, I'm a marriage counselor and I can counsel you and help the marriage. Price is affordable.I like how your wife went through the window to continue the drama,it's sexy and i can do same.All this little little drama is sweet in a marriage, I can't marry and everywhere will be quiet,no na.I don't support her disrespecting you and even allowing third party to know of the drama,it is bad.But that type of drama that's toxic free is very good and healthy for a marriage.

Shatap there, go and get a job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Nehyooh(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Are you hearing yourself at all ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by ithink7: 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

Please why are you women like this. I’m dealing with a similar situation, only for the girl to tell me “if I’m not giving you hot hot who else will “
Men basically want peace of mind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by DropsMic(m): 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
oladiddy:
My wife and I have been married for over 3 years now with a beautiful daughter who is 2years plus but things are falling apart everyday.

Whenever we had arguments she will want to sabotage my job. Couple of months ago, we had an argument and I was to give update to my team via teams meeting (I work from home)..My wife keep raising her voice, I left the living room and went to bedroom lock the door behind to continue with my meeting but surprisingly to me, my wife went through the window and started the drama again.

Just yesterday there was another drama and she picked my phone unknowingly and call my overall boss.

Note: it is from this job am sponsoring her Masters in one of the centers in Uniport and also feeding the family. More than 70% of my monthly earnings goes to her. I am not a social person..I don't drink and either spend lavishly.

My wife is a very proud person and she has this obvious non challant attitude which are all seen by family members. Everybody keep talking about her but she's not changing. Although I have my own differences as well but she believe I can't control her. She's not submissive at all...I can say that over again and again.

Even while she's doing her masters, I was the one taking care of my daughter at home (thanks to covid)..in fact all my team members knows my daughter as my second colleague. I believe we all know how working from home with kids is like.

Please I need your advice. I am already thinking of divorce but the fear of loosing my daughter to her custody is my biggest challenge.

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!

You married a witch
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
oladiddy:

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!
exactly my situation...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Golan007: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Drive her away.

Na naija you dey.

You don't even have to stress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
ithink7:

Please why are you women like this. I’m dealing with a similar situation, only for the girl to tell me “if I’m not giving you hot hot who else will “
Men basically want peace of mind.
I regret bin married

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by kansoboy: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Excuse me but so what if he found her crass-ness attractive to begin with, is that crimes? Ever heard of different strokes for different folks? undecided

The guy is complaining that she is now taking it too far and wondering what he should do at this point. undecided

Na d craziness be this na...listen and listen well: any craziness in a woman should not be tolerated, give a woman inch, she will take allowances.
D good girls turn bad we dey complain, what then is for craze girl..she will turn to monster(BP)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by mfm04622: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
You better separate yourself from anybody that want you to lose your job!
Enough said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by treatise: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

A wife you're doing all these for, yet she's not submissive?

What are you guys enjoying in this institution called marriage?

No woman in this world is worth your peace of mind.
He's not enjoying the marriage but just hanging on. I don't advise divorce but trying to jeopardize the guy's job is more than witchcraft and adultery.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Pearl05(f): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
You both need counselling. Don't trash the union as it's still redeemable.

Report her to anyone she regards highly.
Cut down on your expenses towards her.
Just do the basics and start saving/investing them .
You can find any cheap hotels around town that you can always go to and have your meetings whenever her craze set in.

To help achieve the cost cutting, tell her that your earnings has reduced by ⅓.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by NightFood: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Pin point.
Kriss216:

A wife you're doing all these for, yet she's not submissive?

What are you guys enjoying in this institution called marriage?

No woman in this world is worth your peace of mind.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Babaken(m): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
I feel your pain bro if wife I marry put for put for house feed pay all the bills in the house want to turn herself to my enemy or devil in the house to the extent of trying to distroy my means of income I will put her where she belong before is too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by fastseo: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
It is common knowledge on nairaland that I hate guys that works from home,bitcoin, and any other online money making rubbish. So I don't have eyes for him and his likes.You know what I like and don't pretend about it
Just take a look at what you wrote there..

There are thousands of skills online that pays more than most jobs offline.
Have you considered apps development? Games dev being uploaded on play store and other app stores? Blogging, freelancing, drop ship.

What about YouTube, watch the video below and see what that guy is earning monthly and yearly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCSjZJp7oQA
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by odigiri1983(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
oladiddy:

Honestly...I didn't see this coming...it happen so fast. We only dated for about 7 months.

I just hated my self.

Calm down Bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Lessons123: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
We are in the same shoes that makes two of us. I have realized that every Marraige has its own issues. But we all have to manage. My wife was also the most peaceful woman in courtship till after some years in marriage and if I had seen these attitudes I would have not made this mistake. @oladiddy just tolerate the best you can and as advised try and get another self contained apartment close to your home to work leave in the morning and return back home after work from the apartment note you must do everything not to allow her make you loose your job.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
MufasaLion:
I believe you saw all these signs before you put a ring on it. I'd urge you both to visit a counsellor since it shows her family can't do nothing and you seem too weak for her.

No be only counsellor, both senator all join, OP mad woman na always a mad woman, no matter how you counseling her, that man should divorce her if he wants to live longer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Mayeldah(m): 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
Every party to a marriage must have a plug they can pull to reset the other party's brain when they are misbehaving

Your wife surely knows that you can't do nada that's why she is doing all these.

set a boundary, stop some things you are doing for her, ignore her in the home as if she doesn't exist but don't beat her.

gradually she will start understanding that there are consequences for misbehaving.

Then set rules once she realizes this.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Please If you can't continue instead of loosing your mind, meet your pastor to dissolve the marriage, because i know if it were to be the other way around, she would have left by now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better / Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.