Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

What And What Have You Lost Under this regime that made This Man Is A Bad Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What And What Have You Lost Under this regime that made This Man Is A Bad Leader (274 Views)

Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University / Why Atiku Promises To Restore 10 Million Jobs Lost Under Buhari (MUST READ) / Can You Prove 10M Jobs Lost Under Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What And What Have You Lost Under this regime that made This Man Is A Bad Leader by colestephan86: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Is there anything you would have being doing with your life , that Buhari's regime has affected badly.
Please share why you think this leader is a bad one and how his regime affected or changed your life.

Re: What And What Have You Lost Under this regime that made This Man Is A Bad Leader by Elvinci101: 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mere words alone cannot describe what we've lost under the useless regime of this blood sucking fulani vampire. If we are to put pen to paper, believe me, one full note of fullscap sheet won't be enough.

Re: What And What Have You Lost Under this regime that made This Man Is A Bad Leader by yuping(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
undecided spending more on transport and gas. VAT on network provider I'm spending more now.
Lot of friends have lost their family, I can't travel like before Cus of security, before I travel without second thought.
Re: What And What Have You Lost Under this regime that made This Man Is A Bad Leader by colestephan86: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Elvinci101:
Mere words alone cannot describe what we've lost under the useless regime of this blood sucking fulani vampire. If we are to put pen to paper, believe me, one full note of fullscap sheet won't be enough.
Tell us what you have lost personally.
Don't share a general observation
Re: What And What Have You Lost Under this regime that made This Man Is A Bad Leader by ablejesus26(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
His boarder closure really affected my business.
The devil tried to use him to shake my business but ofcus I am a winner man��
So I overcame.
Someone should help me tell this epitome of failure that there is nothing he can do, even if him put fuel #500per litre we go buy am.
Re: What And What Have You Lost Under this regime that made This Man Is A Bad Leader by colestephan86: 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
ablejesus26:
His boarder closure really affected my business.
The devil tried to use him to shake my business but ofcus I am a winner man��
So I overcame.
Someone should help me tell this epitome of failure that there is nothing he can do, even if him put fuel #500per litre we go buy am.
Do you bring goods from other west African countries, are you back at the business now? Or you have left it completely.
Re: What And What Have You Lost Under this regime that made This Man Is A Bad Leader by ablejesus26(m): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
colestephan86:

Do you bring goods from other west African countries, are you back at the business now? Or you have left it completely.

I bring and send goods to Ghana,Togo,Benin, Cote D'Ivoire.
His boarder closure really increased the money for moving this goods to a very high amount,but we survived
Yes I am still very well in business all thanks to God.
Re: What And What Have You Lost Under this regime that made This Man Is A Bad Leader by JAMO84: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
ablejesus26:

I bring and send goods to Ghana,Togo,Benin, Cote D'Ivoire.
His boarder closure really increased the money for moving this goods to a very high amount,but we survived
Yes I am still very well in business all thanks to God.
I am sure you just transfer the extra costs to your customers. You haven't lost anything in my opinion.
Re: What And What Have You Lost Under this regime that made This Man Is A Bad Leader by colestephan86: 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
JAMO84:
I am sure you just transfer the extra costs to your customers. You haven't lost anything in my opinion.
Lol,
Will like more people to share their experiences
Re: What And What Have You Lost Under this regime that made This Man Is A Bad Leader by ablejesus26(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
JAMO84:

No bro I don't do that.
All the extra cost was taken in as expenses.
All in all last year was a good year all thanks to God.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Not The Man To Campaign And Vote For / ASWITU Mourns Shonekan & Former Oyo Gov. Says Akala Loved Igbos- TBE Magazine / Police And Government Main Violators Of Human Rights In Nigeria NOIPolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.