Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Three Reason Why People Always Chase Those They Can’t Have - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Reason Why People Always Chase Those They Can’t Have (682 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / I Can’t Have 53x Without Smoking Weed-nigerian Lady Reveals / My Three Reason Why Village People Follow You (lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Reason Why People Always Chase Those They Can’t Have by robosky02(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
People Always Chase Those They Can’t Have Because Of These Three Main Reasons

People Always Chase Those They Can’t Have Because of These Three Main Reasons

Have you ever found yourself in a position where you need something but you can’t get it? Well, that is the same thing that happens with people who happen to chase those that they can’t have.

There are many reasons why people happen to act in such a manner, and here are some of the reasons;

1. People Believe That Being Accepted by Them Will Add Value to There Life
It is so unfortunate how people believe that by being accepted with people who are of high level can make one’s standard rise. That is the reason why people waste a lot of time chasing people that they can’t have, just as a way of trying to add themselves value.

2. People Are Attracted to the Unknown
Normally, people find themselves attracted to people that they have no idea about. As a result, the desire of being with persons that we can’t have happen to out-do the people’s reasoning of thinking straight.

3. People Want to Prove to Themselves and Others That They’re Worthy of Being With Them
Many people struggle hard in chasing people that they can’t have to prove themselves and others around them how they always get what they want in life.

1 Like

Re: Three Reason Why People Always Chase Those They Can’t Have by Boogyman557: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters

HUSTLE HARD...

Still PACKAGE join

All WAY NA WAY...

Many don reach der

amabobi u self go reach der

WTF MAN
Re: Three Reason Why People Always Chase Those They Can’t Have by Creativeace(m): 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
You cannot be more correct

1 Like

Re: Three Reason Why People Always Chase Those They Can’t Have by Truvelisback(m): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
I will be a SIMP to do such chasing.
Re: Three Reason Why People Always Chase Those They Can’t Have by helinues: 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Me self is yet to understand, so you just met a beautiful lady and you believe it's a must for her to date you.. How?

Of all the guys she has met, what makes you special?

What if you don't have the qualities in her bucket list?

Love no hard like that . You don't rush it nor force it, it occurs naturally
Re: Three Reason Why People Always Chase Those They Can’t Have by Ahmback(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Real matters....!
Re: Three Reason Why People Always Chase Those They Can’t Have by robosky02(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ahmback:
Real matters....!

Hnnnn naa

(1) (Reply)

I found Jesus / What Will You Prefer With This / Female Sexual Predator "Disguised" As A Man To Trick Women Into Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.