Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) (51434 Views)

Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way / Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road / Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by Mercury12(m): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
That is not right ...
Why nah. Did the policeman snatch his wife?
Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by seguno2: 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Clowns everywhere..

All of us, 200 million Nigerians are clowns
Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by seguno2: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mercury12:
That is not right ...
Why nah. Did the policeman snatch his wife?

Even if he snatched his wife, should he resort to self help lawlessness like baboons in the jungle

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by Ishitinyourlife: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
marshalcarter:
I don't know why but i don't feel pity for any Nigerian uniform person
Including those soldiers who die for Thier country too fighting terrorists that would have skinned you alive and behead your families after raping them abi. Seeing as the bravest thing you've ever done in your life is kill mosquitoes. What I'm trying to say is that you're a dumb bastard

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by Selfmotivated: 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
This can only happen in a zoorepublic. SPITS
Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by Stringslord(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
This is serious,i thought we are on Nigerians why this?
Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
That's wrong of them, they should be penalized.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by Wakanakarue: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nothing concern me here, all of them dey mad
Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by Mercury12(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
No.
I don't support such especially in a country where there are laws and order I only said it because people tend to often make irrational decisions in that kinda situation. It is not right and the soldier behaviour must be condemn

seguno2:

Even if he snatched his wife, should he resort to self help lawlessness like baboons in the jungle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by Dedemworld: 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
The policeman is so brave

See as four to five soldiers face just a single person

This same soldiers will cry like young girls about how they are not well equipped if they are to face ISWAP.

If them asked the soldiers wetin the policeman do them now, they won't have any reasonable reply

Been a good soldier no be by been brutal or been aggressive.

With all this brutality, aggressiveness and frowning of face, they are still struggling against Boko Haram in the North East.

I doubt if ISWAP haven't overrun one of their camp this year

British, German, American, Japanese, Chinese military are not this brutal to their civilians, yet they are far far far more competent than the Nigerian army.

Just simply tell us u re a Policeman sympathizing for ur fellow Policeman, when last did u hear the military complain of inadequate weapon if not for in the past, and when the government and the military authorities did the needful, did u see any soldier complaint abt weapon again?? That's is the way Boko Haram Overun ur Mopol training ground at Goza, it's still took the intervention of the soldiers b4 it could ratake... u don't need to condemn soldiers for police if u re not bias or not one of the policemen, cox brutality is being made by the two organizations, or can u tell me the purpose of EndSars protest in Nigeria if not for their brutality against civilians, or is Sars are not policemen?? Now u re condemning Soldiers bcox of policeman, we know person like u... afterall fighting Boko Haram is a police duty cox it's part of internal operation.. Instead of u to condemn the act with sense u avoid doing that, but chose to be stupid and bias abt ur comment... Cox bcox u re a policeman. That's how policemen also cries like small pikin when they ask them face Armed Robbers or all this petty petty criminals, what I fully know is that any operation the Army cannot embark on Police can never be the alternative.. Shame on u..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by Sergioaguero: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nawa o!

Meanwhile we sell ph meters

Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by Berankis: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
This is just shameful! I just wanted to visit some other countries to see if this how humans behave over there too.
Nigerians (& these guys in uniforms) are just too shaming!
Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by Dedemworld: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Fulani soldier vs Afon.ja owo mi da police.

Op pls update us on the scores

Must u carry ur tribalism go everywhere? Upgrade and compose urself small na
Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by mountmoriah(m): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
iluvdonjazzy:
Somebody on a legal duty you just came with your ego and beat him up and think nothing will happen. If Buhari did not do something about this very issue thank God the video has gone viral, am leaving this country.

If you leave and everybody leave, who will be left behind, and where are you going to call home, it's better to condemn it together, and find away for such never to happen again, either by joining the government to implement the laws that will hating such act, and anyone cut in such act, will be punish for it.

Meanwhile

We are still in business ooo

Current price of iron rod (Top Steel, LCI, Monak, PSl)

As at today
8mm. @N320k
10mm @N415k
12mm @N410k
16mm @N410k

TMT (Tiger)
10mm @N445k
12mm @N445k
16mm @N445k
20mm.@N445k
25mm.@N445k

Payment on delivery (POD) to any part of Lagos and Ogun.

Call 081-8248-1552, 070-6232-9505

A try will convince you
Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by SKINDOGGY: 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Zoo zazooo
agulion:
It can only happen in a place were animals are been kept, pls is it called again
Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by seguno2: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mercury12:
No.
I don't support such especially in a country where there are laws and order I only said it because people tend to often make irrational decisions in that kinda situation. It is not right and the soldier behaviour must be condemn

Many thanks for your understanding response.
Let us be careful not to provide excuses for lawless people to justify their jungle justice actions. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nigerian soldiers wey dey behave like cultist.

Follow one fight make you beat am,he go run go barrack go pack em people come.
Most of dem no good for combat,na the gun and group dey give dem moral.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by TUTU147: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
That is why mobile police no dey give them space,it can only happens when it comes to regular police or traffic warden.This is a very bad situation in nigeria,I remember how it cause alot of lives in Benin when mopol went mad at the Army.Nigeria government should do something about it.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by Babastrong(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
But why?
Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by Babastrong(m): 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sincerely speaking. i don't know why i no dey fear anything again even death himself..
Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by Adewunmibaba(m): 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Na family matter... them so settle am ...
Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
What a shame!!!... This makes absolutely no sense!

After doing this, what next?!! Does that make your soldiering any better?!!

No wonder Boko Haram has been having a field day with these bullies in uniform! When it comes to actually fighting wars, you will them running.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
But why do these soldiers behave like animals?
Is this how soldiers behave in other countries?
I don't understand why things are like this in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
# chronicles of a shithole! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
What do u expect when they all recruit complete illiterates and local village thieves undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by Starz825(m): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
You hardly see air force men behave like this ..
Always this Land armies undecided
Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by RPG2020(m): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
iluvdonjazzy:
Somebody on a legal duty you just came with your ego and beat him up and think nothing will happen. If Buhari did not do something about this very issue thank God the video has gone viral, am leaving this country.

Abeg stay home nor carry your Nigeria blood go spoil another person country

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by jedisco(m): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
These soldiers should be court-martialed and dismissed. This is gross indiscipline and incompetence

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by darqly(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nigerian soldiers are easily the most useless in Africa, the war in NE over the last decade proves this. All they exist for is to harass civilians and unarmed Nigerians and chase women but once you bare your teeth, they back off. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by Vado(m): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
smartasuen:
Greater Werey dey beat Lesser Werey!
I laff in Wereyical Afonja!

Yellow fever guys and those police in the music bands don't deserve any badmouthing. They are the least problematic of all force men we have in this country. This is despicable.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by Rhea(f): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
Niece:
A video has captured the moment some unidentified soldiers of the Nigerian Army assaulting a Nigerian policeman (Traffic Warden) on duty.

The video which has go viral, shows the soldiers who were fully kitted in army camouflage punching and kicking the policeman.

One of the soldiers was seen beating the policeman with a horse whip.
The incident took place at Ring Road in Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYelW1aoUnJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQvQf-jq3e8

This would never happen in a civilised society. This is just pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
Good news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Satanist Burns Down A 250-Year-Old Church In Russia / FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip / Woman Caught Selling Donkey Meat As Cow Meet To Her Customers In Edo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.