Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls (12569 Views)

After Killing 5 Girls, Yahoo Boys Realize Money Ritual Does Not Work- Confession / Confession Of Yahoo Plus Boys: Ritual Does Not Give Us Money – Suspects / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by candygist: 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Whoever creates a thread saying ritual killing does not exist must be living on the moon!

He should go back to the moon then.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
Maybe those boys that buy house of 50million and drive 30m Benz with tattered hairs are into tech or Dem de I to oil and gas...or we should say oyibo love Dem much to send such amount to dem
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
candygist:

He should go back to the moon then.

Such a person doesn't exist, therefore no one will be fool enough to create such a thread. That's the point!
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
Emperor2020:
Maybe those boys that buy house of 50million and drive 30m Benz with tattered hairs are into tech or Dem de I to oil and gas...or we should say oyibo love Dem much to send such amount to dem

People only think romance scam and "client".
Boys have moved beyond all that long ago. Boys are into Forex/binary fraud, credit card and simcard fraud, operate fraudulent international websites and apps, some have access to SSN of Americans. Some hack and have access to hundreds of American social security numbers (SSN) through phishing tactics. They clone websites like bank of America and even Amazon and direct thousands of unsuspecting victims to it, even run adverts online about those fraudulent websites and thousands of people accross the world fall for it. Advanced hackers hack into banks and steal hundreds of millions of dollars. Then there is Business Email Compromise.
Boys work almost 24/7 on these things, building on experience and knowledge of their predecessors, USING SOPHISTICATED EQUIPMENTS AND INFORMATION COSTING $1000's. Hushpuppy was caught but there are other more careful Hushpuppies out there never caught.

Killing people, female panties, etc don't produce money, though there are foreign governments, or evil entities with lots of money, who give select individuals money through "money ritual" as a means of destabilizing the countries or simply to introduce more evil into the world.

Just know there is no "supernatural money" about any of it!

4 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Boys have moved beyond all that long ago. Boys are into Forex/binary fraud, credit card and simcard fraud, operate fraudulent international websites and apps, some have access to SSN of Americans. Some hack and have access to hundreds of American social security numbers (SSN) through phishing tactics. They clone websites like bank of America and even Amazon and direct thousands of unsuspecting victims to it, even run adverts online about those fraudulent websites and thousands of people accross the world fall for it. Advanced hackers hack into banks and steal hundreds of millions of dollars. Then there is Business Email Compromise.
Boys work almost 24/7 on these things, building on experience and knowledge of their predecessors, USING SOPHISTICATED EQUIPMENTS AND INFORMATION COSTING $1000's. Hushpuppy was caught but there are other more careful Hushpuppies out there never caught.

Killing people, female panties, etc don't produce money, though there are foreign governments, or evil entities with lots of money, who give select individuals money through "money ritual" as a means of destabilizing the countries or simply to introduce more evil into the world.

na person way no de game u go de update this rubbish bro,wat this one even say,u spam log,cash am out how or cc,or is it edd..oga those work no go giv u DT kind money.. check dis edd nd it's date confirm boys know all this u de Yan..oga if u run better oshole cl go com from no where de bless u,naso my guys chop one German woman almost 60k euro bfr one of our guy cast work e clear de woman eye..cl de beg my guy to send am ordinary pics no b video call ooh ordinary send am pics my guy no de send am..so na dis kind of benefit go giv u 40milla with middle men way full fr de job ooh,oga u no de game,talk from experience
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

even me I de trade crypto on legit base bro..u know how much u go need to the make thousand for dollars fr crypto,I don't know as una de Yan de talk say some of them de forex nd crypto,I de laugh una shaa
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
And dis killing na mostly in yoruba ND Edo or Delta,all this rubbish killing dey happen..here in East oga ,na animal Dem de use run work here,even chi things nd all that,I just de surprise as some niggaz de kill kill to plus up or wat,or dis guys human dealer or ritualist cos even if one plus up,u go work hard ooh,bomb better cl
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Emperor2020:
And dis killing na mostly in yoruba ND Edo or Delta,all this rubbish killing dey happen..here in East oga ,na animal Dem de use run work here,even chi things nd all that,I just de surprise as some niggaz de kill kill to plus up or wat,or dis guys human dealer or ritualist cos even if one plus up,u go work hard ooh,bomb better cl
exactly. If you like sacrifice 1million people. You no work, you no go see kobo. Shikena.

My own be say ritual dey ginger boys, but no be ritual dey give money. You must still work. So why waste precious human souls?

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
Emperor2020:
even me I de trade crypto on legit base bro..u know how much u go need to the make thousand for dollars fr crypto,I don't know as una de Yan de talk say some of them de forex nd crypto,I de laugh una shaa

You are doing it LEGIT!! That's the big difference. Some people use it purely for scamming people. And you don't have to be very educated to do these things. You just have to enter the network then dedicate yourself to being dishonest and scamming of people and work very long hours, harder than people with legit jobs, lying, cheating, and deceiving!

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
Emperor2020:

If money ritual were as we think, Ogun state would have been, by far, the richest state in the country

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Sukusu: 2:26am On Jan 12, 2022
laborious:
I am not here to argue o, but just to share some wisdom..my people there is money rituals ooo, I have not seen the one that money will just appear in wardrobe or Ghana must go before, but I have seen the one of yahoo yahoo, the one that will bring contracts, market sales, the one that a Radom person go just ask uabout a business and boom you don land contract be DAT! business that you start with just 100k DAT will boom in a matter of months and years, anytime the ritual is done you will told to be vigilant because the opportunity go just come like play like play and if you lose guard then its gone, what of the one dat if you should just bid for contract even if it has been awarded out , trust me dey will withdraw it and give it to you,but since I don wise na yahoo yahoo sure pass... Coz anything you do as at that time will be favoured, if you do money ritual and start dating na d jazz go bring client com wey go pay u like say u do
BEC, EDD or Wire wire, even if na binary trading or forex trust me you go hit big as long as you keep to ur side of the agreement. Failure to do ur part leads to death or total bankruptcy..
How does the yahoo yahoo work?
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Sukusu: 2:44am On Jan 12, 2022
Emperor2020:
na person way no de game u go de update this rubbish bro,wat this one even say,u spam log,cash am out how or cc,or is it edd..oga those work no go giv u DT kind money.. check dis edd nd it's date confirm boys know all this u de Yan..oga if u run better oshole cl go com from no where de bless u,naso my guys chop one German woman almost 60k euro bfr one of our guy cast work e clear de woman eye..cl de beg my guy to send am ordinary pics no b video call ooh ordinary send am pics my guy no de send am..so na dis kind of benefit go giv u 40milla with middle men way full fr de job ooh,oga u no de game,talk from experience
bruh how will you know if someone has run Oshole on you
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 12, 2022
Sukusu:
bruh how will you know if someone has run Oshole on you
client go de bless ur life as in..if na bitcoin work,if u introduce the go like to invest by giving try..better dibia run am fr u,u go de see result no be childs,I no wan talk much fr dis forum cos de tink say na child's play,if u run work fr body
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by laborious(m): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Sukusu:
How does the yahoo yahoo work?
Biko ask your friends, i am not a yahoo boy!
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
Sukusu one go run oshole,no be to run am be de issue ooh,na steady work ooh after,cos dis guys I de tell u,no de sleep as in,boys de tk meth, sleepless night,two days straight..no be if de run am,u go sit dey sleep..plus bro renew dey ooh,if u fell,naso de money go de go back ooh til u broke
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Sukusu: 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Emperor2020:
Sukusu one go run oshole,no be to run am be de issue ooh,na steady work ooh after,cos dis guys I de tell u,no de sleep as in,boys de tk meth, sleepless night,two days straight..no be if de run am,u go sit dey sleep..plus bro renew dey ooh,if u fell,naso de money go de go back ooh til u broke
lol.. I just wan know the workings bro. I dey feel say person don use me run plus.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 13, 2022
Sukusu:
lol.. I just wan know the workings bro. I dey feel say person don use me run plus.
your guys Dem de on plus,this one off me,u de behave like werey or ur self de fear u sef...go divinition,Alfa or prophet go Yan u who u b
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by badboyTee(m): 10:42am On Jan 13, 2022
Kingpin1000:

If you think these wealthy and power men are not in one occult or the other, then you must be dreaming.
Do you think the Illuminati, Freemasons and others, is fiction?
Those men are into what you don't know, Bill gate would've been the Richest man today if the covid vaccine was first tested in Africa, making us Lab Rats, hereby killing thousands if not millions. Hereby making a lot of sacrifice.
Do not underestimate the power of blood.
In world affairs, na who kill pass be world power.
According to your dumb saying now mark zuckerberg would have killed millions of people hmm.......very smart..... A round of applause

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Sukusu: 11:59am On Jan 13, 2022
Emperor2020:
your guys Dem de on plus,this one off me,u de behave like werey or ur self de fear u sef...go divinition,Alfa or prophet go Yan u who u b
how the workings dey be? If girl collect your sperm? Ehn fit use am run you something ba?
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by LINTUNE(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
HardMirror:
you think I dont know people who have done it. You should read my op again. Cos I have them. It does not work
guy, if u know nothing, why not keep shut and learn..we have scammers that pretend to be dibia, go and meet the real Baba's in ijebu ode, ekiti, okija, etc...dude, I know of a friend that's into Yahoo plus, s super broke dude , this guy went somewhere in anambra, paid about 200k, then he was fortified..dude is ducking rich now, according to him there is no blood involved , they just gave him one devilish ring to always put on, and a soap to bath with..this is someone I know, if u see the ring sef,no be person go tell u, ..this is not even ritual o, just normal Yahoo plus...this guy told me confidently that there is no whity he will chat with that will not drop something..infact, most Yahoo guys now do give him thier work for finishing touches..look what u dont know is beyond u..I used to be like u, till the way I heard a demonic sound..funny enough it was not juste, it was I and my brothers..guy I dont want to start telling u stuffs...I use to doubt miracles, untill I saw one clearly, a crippled guy, whose leg was so thin, u will obviously know the leg has been useless for years, the guy stood up, and walked to the pulpit, this happened at chosen headquarters ilesha...mind u, im not a religious person.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
LINTUNE:
guy, if u know nothing, why not keep shut and learn..we have scammers that pretend to be dibia, go and meet the real Baba's in ijebu ode, ekiti, okija, etc...dude, I know of a friend that's into Yahoo plus, s super broke dude , this guy went somewhere in anambra, paid about 200k, then he was fortified..dude is ducking rich now, according to him there is no blood involved , they just gave him one devilish ring to always put on, and a soap to bath with..this is someone I know, if u see the ring sef,no be person go tell u, ..this is not even ritual o, just normal Yahoo plus...this guy told me confidently that there is no whity he will chat with that will not drop something..infact, most Yahoo guys now do give him thier work for finishing touches..look what u dont know is beyond u..I used to be like u, till the way I heard a demonic sound..funny enough it was not juste, it was I and my brothers..guy I dont want to start telling u stuffs...I use to doubt miracles, untill I saw one clearly, a crippled guy, whose leg was so thin, u will obviously know the leg has been useless for years, the guy stood up, and walked to the pulpit, this happened at chosen headquarters ilesha...mind u, im not a religious person.
and you think you know anything? Why not keep shut! You were never like me. I an not this stupid
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by LINTUNE(m): 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
HardMirror:
and you think you know anything? Why not keep shut! You were never like me. I an not this stupid
lol..na ur type them de hypnotize, u go send all the small money wey de ur account , even ur Papa own to one stranger..after everything ur eye go clear..dude, like I said, I used to be like u, I don't understand why u think I would just come up with fake stories, for Christ sake, who I want impress, would u give me money ?, So why should I be cracking my head to lie or fabricate stories...this is what have seen with my clear eyes..my guy now de on fresh, up till now, anything him tell client , client must do am.. spirituality is real, so believe whatever you want to believe, but don't make us sound stupid, cos to me to, u sound so stupid and gullible, same way I might sound to u now..till e happen, ur eye go clear...it's ur type that will go extra mile to seek metaphysical knowledge ,just to prove a point, cos of doubts..such knowledge that could consume u..
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
LINTUNE:
lol..na ur type them de hypnotize, u go send all the small money wey de ur account , even ur Papa own to one stranger..after everything ur eye go clear..dude, like I said, I used to be like u, I don't understand why u think I would just come up with fake stories, for Christ sake, who I want impress, would u give me money ?, So why should I be cracking my head to lie or fabricate stories...this is what have seen with my clear eyes..my guy now de on fresh, up till now, anything him tell client , client must do am.. spirituality is real, so believe whatever you want to believe, but don't make us sound stupid, cos to me to, u sound so stupid and gullible, same way I might sound to u now..till e happen, ur eye go clear...it's ur type that will go extra mile to seek metaphysical knowledge ,just to prove a point, cos of doubts..such knowledge that could consume u..
load of shit. Awon ritualist. This is how they start very soon he will follow his friend to the shrine
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by LINTUNE(m): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
HardMirror:
load of shit. Awon ritualist. This is how they start very soon he will follow his friend to the shrine
see mumu, of course it's your type that will eventually go into ritual, cos u don't believe in it now, but when u eventually do, it will seem fascinating to u, ur type might even go into it for testing...but bro, as for me, I can never do such shit, cos I know the consequences, infact have distanced myself from the guy completely, cos I fear for my life too..it's gullible ppl like u that claim to be wise that will eventually go into it...
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Dliquidmetal(m): 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
LINTUNE:
lol..na ur type them de hypnotize, u go send all the small money wey de ur account , even ur Papa own to one stranger..after everything ur eye.....
Dude! You aren't really intelligent and easily decieved just like the average Nigerians. You saw something with your eyes doesn't mean you aren't seeing illusions,I mean since I was born till I was 19 I had my eyes open but didn't see somethings that were even obvious.
Try to understand the psychology behind this things and stop pedestalazing horsedung,be enlightened, Open your fvcking eyes.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by LINTUNE(m): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
Dude! You aren't really intelligent and easily decieved just like the average Nigerians. You saw something with your eyes doesn't mean you aren't seeing illusions,I mean since I was born till I was 19 I had my eyes open but didn't see somethings that were even obvious.
Try to understand the psychology behind this things and stop pedestalazing horsedung,be enlightened, Open your fvcking eyes.
no wahala..I just told u my own, continue forming woke..
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
LINTUNE:
see mumu, of course it's your type that will eventually go into ritual, cos u don't believe in it now, but when u eventually do, it will seem fascinating to u, ur type might even go into it for testing...but bro, as for me, I can never do such shit, cos I know the consequences, infact have distanced myself from the guy completely, cos I fear for my life too..it's gullible ppl like u that claim to be wise that will eventually go into it...
fascinating to me? I used to believe all this rubbish before, so what would make it fascinating to me when I no be oyinbo. Na small small, soon you will follow that your friend to shrine... I know you are already thinking it. Dont lie. God has lead you to this thread to save your soul... stop being stubborn

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
I can bet my two balls, he is strongly thinking of following his friend to the shrine. I know his type well well

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Dliquidmetal(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
LINTUNE:
no wahala..I just told u my own, continue forming woke..
Yes! I'm WOKE/enlightened/skeptical/not following the Herd.

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Alfred74: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
LINTUNE:
my guy now de on fresh, up till now, anything him tell client , client must do am.. spirituality is real

You dey very stupid and ignorant,se you get mirror for house? Now go stand in front of your mirror look yourself well and say to yourself I AM STUPID AND IGNORANT

If your guy juju dey work,tell am to go chat dangote for Instagram make e transfer the whole dangote group of companies to am.
Abi why waste the juju ontop oyibo for 10k to 50k dollars?

Make e use am go talk to cbn governor make e transfer 1 billion to him account,its that easy na.

Davido wizkid burnaboy dey der,make e go tell them with him juju make dem dash am der diamond chain.

Buhari nko? Make e use am tell buhari make e relinquish power to am.

Yahoo Boys get juju to talk to Maga for oyibo land to do anything, but dem no get juju to stop police from slapping them,brutalizing them when dem see them dey cruise benz for road,using gun butt to break der head.,

You are a wise-mugu cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by LINTUNE(m): 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
HardMirror:
fascinating to me? I used to believe all this rubbish before, so what would make it fascinating to me when I no be oyinbo. Na small small, soon you will follow that your friend to shrine... I know you are already thinking it. Dont lie. God has lead you to this thread to save your soul... stop being stubborn
lol..mumu de fear..dude, if truly, u don't believe in it, then u ought to be more inquisitive, u ought to find it fascinating....just like how every stories of legends and myths that have been told, there is no how it won't fascinate u, unless u are not intelligent or u simply just want to be ignorant...an average white man that doesn't believe in this shit, will try some experiments and more research on it, in other to make up an hypothesis, at least..mind u, stuffs like money ritual is about choice and decision, some ppl say it's fustration, well thats a big lie..there are ppl with heart of still, ppl that can do complete evil without remorse, and obviously I'm not among..even normal Yahoo i no fit do, let alone Yahoo plus..so u at the one that should be more careful..by the time one of ur very broke friend becomes fucking rich overnight, u will go to him to ask how come, then he will introduce u, u now , cos of ur ignorance will join without even knowing..lol, sometimes it's better to know how all this things works, so that when such temptation comes , u will be prepared to resist it..a word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Navy Officer Murdered By His Jealous Brother In Lagos / EFCC Arrests Four Zamfara INEC Officials (Photo) / A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.