Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. (2768 Views)

Ladies, Avoid Baldheaded Men! Especially The Light Skinned Ones (photos) / Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) / Why Do Ladies Avoid Panties These Days (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by Youngpo413: 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
ePoster:

Ofcourse, the gender... The poor black men from sub-saharan Africa who love to pretend to be Alphas... You couldn't even care that your fellow men are being hacked to death because of the stupidity of your fellow men... undecided

Your primary concern is women... I mean, your entire movement centers around them and sex... If women didn't exist, then you couldn't be an Alpha... There's a high probability that you couldn't even drag shoulders with another man your age... You would feel intimidated...

For that reason, you're irrelevant to me....

If you don't care for the young boys in Nigeria... Them gracefully exit this thread... There's probably a thread for Nairaland Alphas teaching you how to approach women... Run off... undecided
rant all you want,it won't change anything...

Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by Ammishaddai: 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
ePoster:

Your stats is off...

The difference between the number of women killed for rituals isn't far greater than the number of men killed...

The reason women and children, including boys are targeted is because it's harder for them to resist being kidnapped, etc...

As for men, because their ases aren't national sensations... That doesn't mean they aren't being killed... Most of the skulls recovered, the remains belonged to men... The media mostly cares for women...

I asked, the men and boys... What's your opinion of their character?

And the women who were lured with false promises of employment? Those who entered one-chance motors? Those who were forcefully taken from the streets? Those who has their drinks spiked by friends? Those whose husbands turned on them out on their desperation?

Are you going to slut-shame them?

And your opinion on the Yahoo boys? Don't you care that they are butchering men and women and children? Or you have nothing to contribute because their actions are normal?

You're not bothered that 70% of young boys see yahoo as the next best thing after Jesus?

Isn't that greed?

Or you only have the entitlement mentality of women, forget that it's the reason your gender is cutting people open and eating their organs... undecided

I already shared the evidences with you in my last post but you chose to close your eyes to it so I can safely say that is your own prerogative to believe or not to believe it.

However , a lot of Nigerian women become victims because they put themselves in that position. For example: A stranger offers you a job , you don't bother to investigate all the things relating to him and that job . And now , you blame that on men ? Why ? What prevented you from being diligent in finding out more about the person...or is that not your own carelessness at work ? Of course it is , because that is your own stupidity hunting you, and not the ritualist .
After all , he is setting a trap and like a foolish deer you got caught.

Secondly , even children don't fall victims compared to women and you know why ? Children are not as stupid when it comes to the issues surrounding financial greed. But on the other hand, women always go overboard with it.

For example , I have seen hookup girls leave Oshodi at 11pm at night just to meet up with unknown clients by 1am in Lekki . So who the fvck does that ...like WTF is that suppose to mean ?! When I even ask some of them they always say " Bros, nothing dey happen ." Yet we see them falling victim on a daily basis. This is pathetic and I suggest you turn your attention towards that instead of throwing online tantrums

Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by Ammishaddai: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
ePoster:

Are you daft? The yahoo boys who have cashed out of made millions, they form the minority!!!

The men with humble beginnings, these poor men, they make up the majority of the ritualists and Alfas... These are poor men!

Add up the maths... If you can...

A poor man compared to a rich man, who's likely to kill to make money?

The ritualists who were arrested with sacks of human remains, don't you know they did so for ₦50k? Doesn't that sound like wealth to you?

Or you think every yahoo boy is rich? undecided
[/s] You are more gullible than I thought. So it is only the rich that have no need for rituals abi ? Are you this stupid at this time of the day? Please say yes so I can save myself troubles of engaging a dimwit

Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by ePoster: 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ammishaddai:

I already shared the evidences with you in my last post but you chose to close your eyes to it so I can safely say that is your own prerogative to believe or not to believe it.

However , a lot of Nigerian women become victims because they put themselves in that position. For example: A stranger offers you a job , you don't bother to investigate all the things relating to him and that job . And now , you blame that on men ? Why ? What prevented you from being diligent in finding out more about the person...or is that not your own carelessness at work ? Of course it is , because that is your own stupidity hunting you, and not the ritualist .

Secondly , even children don't fall victims compared to women and you know why ? Children are not as stupid as when when it comes to the issues surrounding financial greed. But on the other hand, women always go overboard with it.

For example , I have seen hookup girls leave Oshodi at 11pm at night just to meet up with unknown clients by 1am in Lekki . So who the fvck does that ...like WTF is that suppose to mean ?! When I even ask some of them they always say " Bros, nothing dey happen ." Yet we see them falling victim on a daily basis. This is pathetic and I suggest you turn your attention towards that instead of throw online tantrums

Are you joking? undecided

Children form the majority of those used for rituals... The media focuses on women mostly... On an average, a child is more likely to be killed than an adult... Have you gone to police station? Or you form your stats from the media? The media that chooses random cases to delibrately cause a national sensation and spark controversies?... undecided

Secondly, you keep focusing on women...

This comment of yours is crap... Because this is actually how Nigerian men, not women are lured... Most employment scams, men fall victim... So this entire, insulting paragraph is for the male victims undecided

Thirdly, I agree that some women put themselves in bad situations... But the fact that you're almost content that it's a normal thing to beware of ritualists like they are normal... It's weird.

In America and Europe and Asia, there are prostitutes... In most progressive countries, it's even legal...

Why are you pleased that in your own country, women and children have to beware of the Nigerian men eyeing their skulls because it's worth ₦25k? undecided

If you ended rituals, then everything is ended at the source...

And Nigerian men are obviously more greedy... A Nigerian women doesn't think of even killing another person, she simply sells her body... But Nigerian men even made skull mining a booming industry!
Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by ePoster: 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You are more gullible than I thought. So it is only the rich that have no need for rituals abi ? Are you this stupid at this time of the day? Please say yes so I can save myself troubles of engaging a dimwit
You're contradicting yourself...

The average rich man has no need for rituals...

These are examples of the average ritualists... They are poor...

Did you see dreads? Gold chains? Dyed hair? Where's the Jeep? undecided

These men actually hunted, butched their victims after kidnapping them...

Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by Goldbw122(m): 12:02am On Jan 09, 2022
I dont know why greedy people what to be involve with evil things, just imagine killing your fellow God creation to get or make money, it is a really evil thing to do, there are other option to make wealth in life, you can do business, buying and selling and make profit out of it without shedding blood, you can learn a skill and make sure that you make profit out of it too...

I dont know why people kill other people because of money..

It may be pressure from people, like one man can and ask me why dont you go and do yahoo, why are you suffering your self it was like yahoo it is the lastest wealth, i was like i wont do yahoo, he was like dont you want money i was like yes i want money but i want peace of mind too, because i have seen a lot of yahoo boys smoking, and doing drugs what are the running from? they dont want to face reality?

so what i want to say is that dont do it because of money, come what may...
I hope am making common sense..

Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by Ammishaddai: 12:07am On Jan 09, 2022
ePoster:

Evans was a billionaire kidnapper who was posing as a business tycoon for more than 10 years, so why isn't he in your memory? Can you see you are more gullible than the average Nairalander? undecided

Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2022
ePoster:

1. You can't identify a ritualists by his face, stop criticizing the victims of rituals who couldn't.

2. Telling women that avoiding rich men would prevent them from being victims of rituals is stupid. Poor men are the most desperate and most likely to commit this crime...

3. Not every woman who's used for rituals was an olosho or gold-digger... Most actually genuinely loved and trusted these men...

4. It's ridiculous to be content advising women to avoid Nigerian men when you could instead advise your gender to stop being a threat... In no normal society is ritual killings normal... Don't make Nigerian women think it is...
Most nigerian girls wouldnt frolick around a wealthy man that wouldnt lavish on them. Yahoo+ boys/ritualist squanders money on anything/anyone bcuz they knw they have limited time to spend those money. U should knw there is a difference btw yahoo boy nd ritualist..
btw, pls who fit borrow me 150k or help me with my sch fees.

Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by ePoster: 12:12am On Jan 09, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Evans was a billionaire kidnapper who was posing as a business tycoon for more than 10 years, so why isn't he in your memory? Can you see you are more gullible than the average Nairalander? undecided
I used the word 'minority'... Meaning, only a few percentage of the ritualists become multi-millionaires... The majority who are arrested every day with body parts are like those in the picture I posted.

Does this make sense?

If only 10% of yahoo boys are rich, that should tell you that the many women who were killed actually dated POOR yahoo boys who PRETENDED to have money...
Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by ePoster: 12:15am On Jan 09, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Most nigerian girls wouldnt frolick around a wealthy man that wouldnt lavish on them. Yahoo+ boys/ritualist squanders money on anything/anyone bcuz they knw they have limited time to spend those money. U should knw there is a difference btw yahoo boy nd ritualist..
btw, pls who fit borrow me 150k or help me with my sch fees.

Again, the average yahoo boy is in a hustle kingdom suffering to even hustle $1000... undecided

The minority, the millionaires, you mean every dead woman used for rituals dated them? Solve the maths...
Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by Ammishaddai: 12:19am On Jan 09, 2022
ePoster:
I used the word 'minority'... Meaning, only a few percentage of the ritualists become multi-millionaires... The majority who are arrested every day with body parts are like those in the picture I posted.

Does this make sense?

If only 10% of yahoo boys are rich, that should tell you that the many women who were killed actually dated POOR yahoo boys who PRETENDED to have money...
[/s] Your talk is super senseless . The rich easily bribe their way out of prison and sentence even if they are caught with their mother's head. And you are thinking that only the poor are ritualist ? Wallahi you are living in your own delusional bubble

Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by awesomely: 5:09am On Jan 09, 2022
flokii:
Ladies should stop broke-shaming hardworking and honest guys. The ones that receive the insults in bad fate go all out for the money and eventually venture into money making rituals using the same ladies that rejected them in the past, then they'll keep using them till no single one is left for decent guys to see or marry.

The society needs to stop worshipping money.. we need to start asking people how they made their money and see evidence. All these things count.

If a graduate that earns say 150k a month is broke to a jobless lady but a riffraff with no source of livelihood driving muscle, hummer, range etc. is cool for her to date, then there is serious problem.

You just made the point. Our society is lopsided. We celebrate fraud and shame hardworking people. Major reason people will commit evil to get money.
Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by techWriter3: 6:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Iyaebe and her usual shenanigans.
Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by Getdabag: 6:23am On Jan 09, 2022
ePoster:

These men actually hunted, butched their victims after kidnapping them...
imagine mumu talk.. obviously you know nothing, this thread is a joke
Broke Shallow thinking individuals
Spits
Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by AfroKnight: 6:50am On Jan 09, 2022
As long as young women offer transactional sex/relationships, these killers will always find their prey. That serial killer in Port Harcourt who ate jollof rice during press interrogation said it. He offers these girls money to hang out with him and they fall every time, like clockwork.

No dey advise anybody. It’s part of their occupational hazard.
Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by KingWarri: 7:46am On Jan 09, 2022
Two wrongs can never make a right.
Ritual killings is EVIL cry
Stop blaming the victims. It could be you or your love ones.
Many people used where never oloshö
I.e Timothy Adegoke in that Ondo Hotel.
*One chance buses.
*Employment scams.
*Kidnappings.
*Friends parties. And many more methods my mouth can't not say.... cry

#StopTheKillings
#StopRitualKillings

Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by KingWarri: 7:50am On Jan 09, 2022
AfroKnight:
As long as young women offer transactional sex/relationships, these killers will always find their prey. That serial killer in Port Harcourt who ate jollof rice during press interrogation said it. He offers these girls money to hang out with him and they fall every time, like clockwork.

No dey advise anybody. It’s part of their occupational hazard.
Oga it's not always due to sex... In 2018, a lady called Zino was used in Warri, by a house agent.
2020 Timothy Adedoke was used in Hilton Hotel, Ondo state.
A 20y/o boy in my street was uesd by his close friend who took him out for party.
A girl was used last year in Benin, while going to take a test she got into a one chance bus. Her body was found the next day by road side.
Most times we just let our assumption of oloshö and Yahoo boy be cloud our judgement without much information.
Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by AfroKnight: 7:53am On Jan 09, 2022
KingWarri:

Oga it's not always due to sex... In 2018, a lady called Zino was used in Warri, by a house agent.
2020 Timothy Adedoke was used in Hilton Hotel, Ondo state.

You are arguing a different point and answering a question that no one asked you. They topic talks about how women become victims because of romantic relationships.
Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by ePoster: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2022
AfroKnight:

You are arguing a different point and answering a question that no one asked you. They topic talks about how women become victims because of romantic relationships.
The topic is how women become victims because of things other than relationships... undecided
Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by AfroKnight: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2022
ePoster:
The topic is how women become victims because of things other than relationships... undecided

Are you going to change your topic to suit an agenda now? cheesy Or do you actually have comprehension difficulties that you cannot see how you narrowed the discussion down to transactional relationships?

Even the topic your thread was meant to counter was about relationships. Miss me with your agenda nonsense
Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by ePoster: 8:17am On Jan 09, 2022
AfroKnight:

Are you going to change your topic to suit an agenda now? cheesy Or do you actually have comprehension difficulties that you cannot see how you narrowed the discussion down to transactional relationships?

Even the topic your thread was meant to counter was about relationships. Miss me with your agenda nonsense

Are you okay?

Did you read the thread and my comments? undecided

I'm making the points:

These women aren't all gold-diggers... And that not every girl used for rituals was lured with money... And when some Ignorant folks commented that these women all dated the yahoo boys, I argued that most victims were lured with employment scams, were kidnapped,etc...

So that guys comment stands... This thread isn't centered on relationships... But the misconceptions people have of the women who were killed for ritualists...

They aren't all oloshos...

They couldn't all possibly know the men were bad...

They weren't all in relationships...
Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by AfroKnight: 8:27am On Jan 09, 2022
ePoster:

[s]Are you okay?

Did you read the thread and my comments? undecided

I'm making the points:

These women aren't all gold-diggers... And that not every girl used for rituals was lured with money... And when some Ignorant folks commented that these women all dated the yahoo boys, I argued that most victims were lured with employment scams, were kidnapped,etc...

So that guys comment stands... This thread isn't centered on relationships... But the misconceptions people have of the women who were killed for ritualists...

They aren't all oloshos...

They couldn't all possibly know the men were bad...

They weren't all in relationships...[/s]

You are not only dishonest but dull as well.

Your entire thread is built upon the concept of transactional sex/relationships.

You thread talks about dating. What is that? A Cryptocurrency topic? Rocket science? You actually said women should never date a broke Nigerian. Now you come here denying the crux of the entire thread? The earlier you accept the hazards of your trade the better.
Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by ePoster: 8:39am On Jan 09, 2022
AfroKnight:

You are not only dishonest but dull as well.

Your entire thread is built upon the concept of transactional sex/relationships.

You thread talks about dating. What is that? A Cryptocurrency topic? Rocket science? You actually said women should never date a broke Nigerian. Now you come here denying the crux of the entire thread? The earlier you accept the hazards of your trade the better.

You prefer to misunderstand me? undecided

The thread is a case of women used for rituals...

Because most of these victims are accused of being oloshos, I focused on that... I later focused on clearing the misconception that every female victim of rituals dated the yahoo men... undecided

I didn't advise Nigerian women to date poor men...

I passed a point that the Nigerian men advising women to date poor men, so they cannot be victims of rituals...are doing more harm than good since poor men are likely to turn to rituals and yahoo than rich men... undecided

Did you miss the part I wrote that it's better to advise women, if you care for them, to date rich men they know made their money cleanly or tell women to make their own wealth..? undecided

I don't know why this thread, against rituals hurts most of you? Sensitive much? Or y'all are pained because of the fact that poor men are the actual villians? The majority of yahoo boys in HK are poor... undecided

ePoster: And the women who were lured with false promises of employment? Those who entered one-chance motors? Those who were forcefully taken from the streets? Those who has their drinks spiked by friends? Those whose husbands turned on them out on their desperation?

Are you going to slut-shame them?
Read the topic and the COMMENTS before arguing like a retārd... undecided

I'm making cases for the women used for rituals... I'm clearing any misconception that comes up...
Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by AfroKnight: 8:46am On Jan 09, 2022
ePoster:

[s]You prefer to misunderstand me? undecided

The thread is a case of women used for rituals...

Because most of these victims are accused of being oloshos, I focused on that... I later focused on clearing the misconception that every female victim of rituals dated the yahoo men... undecided

I didn't advise Nigerian women to date poor men...

I passed a point that the Nigerian men advising women to date poor men, so they cannot be victims of rituals...are doing more harm than good since poor men are likely to turn to rituals and yahoo than rich men... undecided

Did you miss the part I wrote that it's better to advise women, if you care for them, to date rich men they know made their money cleanly or tell women to make their own wealth..? undecided

I don't know why this thread, against rituals hurts most of you? Sensitive much? Or y'all are pained because of the fact that poor men are the actual villians? The majority of yahoo boys in HK are poor... undecided

Read the topic and the COMMENTS before arguing like a retārd... undecided

I'm making cases for the women used for rituals... I'm clearing any misconception that comes up... [/s]

Have visual impairment and amnesia also joined your long list of maladies?

Can you not read your own opening post?

If it were not about transactional relationships, then what led to the creation of this simplistic apologia? What inspired you to create this thread? Rubbish. Like I said, you’d better accept and prepare for hazards that come with your business.
Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2022
Hungry, broke ass,bitter, depressed and frustrated alpha emails already masturbating on this great thread......

@eposter you're doing a great job keep giving this jobless and bitter nairaland men reasons to foam on the mouth

The moral of this thread is for men to go and look for money by hustling legit and if u can't, feel free to use only ur female relatives, leave our sweet nigerian girls alone

Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by SenecaTheYonger: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2022
In the future, I forsee online workers both ritualists and legit online worker being attacked in their homes but their community as these ritualists and scammers will try to hide under the umbrella of legit online workers like coder, programmers, online traders, Fiverr, up work, etc., workers. And the avg. low IQ Nigerian can’t tell the difference.

Online workers have a very huge fight ahead of them.
Re: Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 09, 2022
Well written nonsense.

If you don't know who you are dating, you are a FOOL

Though Bible says we should not use that word.

But losing ones life is beyond getting scammed, when you are scammed, you can report to police and still get your money back after arresting the scammer.

You can't get your life back.

So advising a STUPID girl to avoid a RITUALIST who has already chosen his path to doom is very REASONABLE.

I think the threads we should be creating going forward is

HOW TO IDENTIFY A POTENTIAL RITUALIST.

Or

WARNING SIGNS OF A RITUALIST.

That should be the next reasonable thread to enter frontpage on this issue.

Playboy Meets Badass (18+) / Is She Beautiful? / My Love Is Getting Married To Someone Else

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71