Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady (184 Views)

26 Years Old Without A Single Beard / Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To Their Country / Ghanaian Barren Woman Gave Birth To A Baby Girl At The Age Of 82 ─ Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by Consray(f): 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
I have been having this urge of having a baby for a very long time now.

Please guys how do you get over wanting a baby.

And I have been watching birth videos on YouTube alot now adays.

Ladies is there anytime you have ever felt that way or it just me..
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by EmptyGarden(m): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Consray:
I having been having this urge of having a baby for a very long time now.

Please guys how do you get over wanting a baby.

And ladies is there anytime you have ever felt that way or it just me..
This one you carry "having" full everywhere so... If you want pikin, open leg! Simple.
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2022
the desire to have a baby shouldnt be your worry here (as most women wanna be mothers), the important point is HOW TO HAVE A BABY PROPERLY...and unless you can cater for a child for the next 18yrs (emotionally/physically/financially), this desire of yours should remain a distant dream.
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by yuping(m): 3:39am On Jan 09, 2022
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Former Oyo State Governor, Alao-akala Is Dead / UK To Ban Hymen Repair And Virginity Testing Surgery / New Zealand Imported Stone Coated Roofing Materials And Turkey Security Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.