Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) (71684 Views)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2022
kokoA:
Baba calm down, some people are still making it in this country. I visited 3 electronic stores last week to pick up an item, almost everything have been sold out during the festive season and they are yet to restock. From one store to another. I come dey ask "money no dey, money no dey, who come dey buy all these expensive electronics dey I dey see so"?
in a country of 250 million 10 million rich people can easily empty shop,oga first time in history of Nigeria not every family buy chicken last December

7 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2022
Revolution2022:
Why Buhari no collect loans from cubana chief,obi cubana,e-money and Dangote,instead of going to China?These guys get money pass Nigerian government.
Besides,how this guy's dey make money wey the poverty rate is high and most businesses are struggling while they are swimming inside money?Abi them get money minting machine?
If I manage put 100k for my akant efcc go dey find me to probe me where I get that kind money.Them established bar and hotels to cover up.Na Street thinz these Guyz dey run.

Poor man mentality

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Thought this thing has been debunked severally. There is nothing like rainmaker or sending down rain. It's a simple scientific phenomenon. It's as simple as burning silver iodide which causes nucleation and acts as a surface conducive for condensation to occur which turns to precipitation.

What you're explaining is Western scientific interpretation of that. But our African ancestors explained it in another way. Of course, they knew it was done by iodized silver or whatever. The fact that our ancestors had been "calling down the rain" should tell you we knew about silver iodide before white people knew how it was done.

It's a matter of interpretation, not the reality itself which doesn't change.

9 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Thought this thing has been debunked severally. There is nothing like rainmaker or sending down rain. It's a simple scientific phenomenon. It's as simple as burning silver iodide which causes nucleation and acts as a surface conducive for condensation to occur which turns to precipitation.

So na rainmakers come burn all these silver iodide abi?

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 09, 2022
Rolly22:

Gbamest
Thanks
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by NobleRace: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2022
Atheists, what do you have to say about this? Mumu people.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by hobyner(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2022
Yes, but it's nothing spiritual. It's physics. The most widely used weather-modification technique is probably cloud seeding, which involves priming clouds with particles of silver iodide. There are several techniques to make it rain. I mean several.
Gretcodez:
do you believe in Rainmakers ?

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Meaning
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Meaning please
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2022
This tread smells like pew
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by kenx1(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Bro come benin

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2022
Baba Dem don scam you....Rain fell heavily across niger delta yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 09, 2022
NobleRace:
Atheists, what do you have to say about this? Mumu people.
What does atheism have to do with this?

You no even know anything about anything. You go just open mouth waaaaa like say you wan do blowjobb grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Corea4king(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2022
Wawelexy:
Nawa o, so they can call rain but can't send thunder to aso rock....

Ike gwuru
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2022
Audio broadcast!!! guy man no wan accept say rain makers for Asaba just wan f**ck am up..

Which pay Rain makers heavily to send down heavy rain to wash dust. and some people believe this crap from this loud mouthed guy.

Asaba rain makers just wan show am small jicks as they must have asked him to see them and he refused as usual very stubborn and egoistic human being then they show him his business cant go on as usual last night all this his show on instagram placing wands of money on table as claimed he paid to the rainmakers na big lie and just for the gram.

If he actually did, he must post pictures of him and the rainmakers on instagram...

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Femeto: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2022
Gretcodez:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19vVyuhFREI

Celebrity Bar Man and Club Owner, Cubana Chief Priest Shared A Video on his Instagram page of Heavy Downpour in his New Club in Delta State.
Chief Priest Claimed he paid 7 powerful rain makers for rains to wash down the dust in his new club.

Source : https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYeNqAVlnsF/?utm_medium=copy_link
If the rain no scatter your club no be better rain be that.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by NobleRace: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2022
Bobmarie:
What does atheism have to do with this?

You no even know anything about anything. You go just open mouth waaaaa like say you wan do blowjobb grin grin grin

Atheism does not believe in God or any form of spirits or the existence of the supernatural.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Munamoqel: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2022
Gretcodez:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19vVyuhFREI

Celebrity Bar Man and Club Owner, Cubana Chief Priest Shared A Video on his Instagram page of Heavy Downpour in his New Club in Delta State.
Chief Priest Claimed he paid 7 powerful rain makers for rains to wash down the dust in his new club.

Source : https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYeNqAVlnsF/?utm_medium=copy_link
very crude and unrefine chap .
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by coolhumble(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2022
Some years back we went for burial in the village and a man came to ask us for money or we will not be able to continue the party but as lagosians we laughed at him.

This man came back after the whole weather has changed and he was damn serious so we decided to cooperate with him so we gave him 1k but he refused and left in anger. Few minutes after that we don't know how this heavy rain started lo and behold we could not continue because the rain would not stop. We had to go and meet the man in his house begged him with cola and about 5k he asked us to go and the rain stopped immediately. My own experience!

GodHelpMe1:
Is rain making by individuals a real thing?
Opinions will be appreciated

6 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2022
Senomi:

How much legally acquired money wey tinubu get? Minus the one him theif

Boss make we leave that one. I wan learn work abeg. I serious
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2022
kokoA:
Baba calm down, some people are still making it in this country. I visited 3 electronic stores last week to pick up an item, almost everything have been sold out during the festive season and they are yet to restock. From one store to another. I come dey ask "money no dey, money no dey, who come dey buy all these expensive electronics dey I dey see so"?
The money is not circulating. Those expensive electronic are easily purchased by low earning individuals where those goods are manufactured.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Corea4king(m): 9:48am On Jan 09, 2022
Ykc2:
in a country of 250 million 10 million rich people can easily empty shop,oga first time in history of Nigeria not every family buy chicken last December

Your post made me to shade tears again.I almost forgotten my Xmas and new year without a single fowl. first in history
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Depressed101: 9:50am On Jan 09, 2022
They call rainmaking juju but it's actually science, just a mixture of chemicals, and they can make the cloud cry tears (rain).
It's called artificial precipitation, artificial rainfall and pluviculture

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Tennessee85: 9:51am On Jan 09, 2022
Revolution2022:
Why Buhari no collect loans from cubana chief,obi cubana,e-money and Dangote,instead of going to China?These guys get money pass Nigerian government.
Besides,how this guy's dey make money wey the poverty rate is high and most businesses are struggling while they are swimming inside money?Abi them get money minting machine?
If I manage put 100k for my akant efcc go dey find me to probe me where I get that kind money.Them established bar and hotels to cover up.Na Street thinz these Guyz dey run.
The three of them combined aren't even worth up to 100 million dollars but you think they have money than Nigerian government? So many clowns on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2022
GodHelpMe1:

Yes and it's provable. There's a thread here that explains it in the past.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2022
Wawelexy:
Nawa o, so they can call rain but can't send thunder to aso rock....
dont mind them
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:
All I wan say na make girls dey careful. No bi if una see money, una go run follow. These days, boys dey ready to spend on girls...of course, to triple their networth. Sometimes, those dudes are spending your children on you after using you...that is if they don't get other parts of your body dismembered later.

The love of money is the beginning of you trending on social media with “you want to bam baa.”

I am still waiting for so-called Christians to come and praise him. That will show you that the heart of an African man is mostly traditional.
make I hear word...
Using body parts has been trending even before you were born,spare these boys ok..
If those body parts are real then na still same men them politicians,and some cult them na still de use am,,na be boys ok.. infact Yahoo make sure shit de on the low bro
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by keandre: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2022
GodHelpMe1:
It's real and purely scientific, Google cloud seeding. Nothing supernatural about it.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Huracio(m): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2022
lol it reminds of the 2008 hiphop /RnB song "I Make It Rain" by Fat Joe ft Liwayne ,RKelly when Rkelly in his verse said

Now you gone make me aim this
I'm trynna stay RnB
But the street is part of me
So don't get it twisted.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by keandre: 10:00am On Jan 09, 2022
NobleRace:

Atheism does not believe in God or any form of spirits or the existence of the supernatural.

So what has atheism and all it entails got to do with this topic Ndi mmadu sef
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 09, 2022
NobleRace:

And you truly believe this is supernatural? News flash.
LOL. ITS NOT.

Also. Most atheists believe in supernatural
powers and that there are “forces of good and evil” they just don’t believe in gods like the Christian god or deities (Omnipotent beings) The literal definition of “atheist” is “a person who does not believe in the existence of a god or any gods,” according to Merriam-Webster. The word has been abused, so change your perspective.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos / 2baba Crashes Couple's Wedding Party (Photos) / Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.