Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders (39289 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:
Same Ekerewemandu than IPOB wanted to lynch?

Man has a heart of gold.

If someone try that with me, I would have offered a prison warden 50 million Naira to help poison him.

You think killing and abusing of Biafran citizens will save you and Nigeria? Keeping Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafran citizens hostage is war against humanity already.
If you truly love Nigeria give your wife, sisters and daughters to fulani jihadist herdsmen to sleep with.

FreeMaziNnamdiKanuNow

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Xaxov: 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
This is a new year. This man Shud be released ASAP
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by tayolove12(m): 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
johnmartus:
Hope kanu still breathing meanwhile no politician in the east both dead and living can save maize Nnamdi kanu from hanging.

Seun did you see what you cause if not for you some coconut head will not be saying all this stupid things � I come in pace
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tinububalls:

What's the difference between BOKO HARAM and AREWA?
The difference is Arewa doesn't support terrorist and terrorism both in public and in the hidden!!!!!! Get that??

You chose to be tinubus old balls than to identify as the real IPOB you are... It must be hard to be you.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by SmartPolician: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
mediainc:
After beating grin
Scared mofos...these idiots allow a small boy beat, kill, kidnap and rape them into submission grin

This can never happen in my region, no matter how strong the militants in South South are, they can never subjugate or oppress the people, we will not accept it.

South South has countless languages and tribes. South East speaks one language and has one tribe. From the foregoing, the difference between the two regions is massive.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:

You can't poison what will result to war..and may end your lineage.
Bro this weekend is my assembly. I've been trying to send the vid to my wife cos she traveled but I get the reply that the file is too large. I believe you can suggest a way out. Tried WhatsApp and email to no avail. Pls help. Quote with reply.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Ozimama(m): 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
According to mama G.O anybody visit Nnamdi kanu is going to hell fire grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by casppyjay: 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Anazp:
haha. How many lineages did Ojukwu end?
officially 3million eating of rats and their fellow children saved the rest lest they full region would av been digested by now lol na for story book we for dey read about dem now lol
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Sunday2021: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jostoman:
Our president is feeling like God now just because he is in power, he forgot that he will also be ordinary citizen like us by June next year.
and what are you going to do? Anybody that commit crime must surely face the law.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by muheeb01(m): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
That's nice
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by perdollar(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
That wl not stop ipob harassing him outside Nigeria again
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Testimony1988(m): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
He might be released after the general election when their plan has been effected.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by badoh(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
DOTian:

And that's why you are where you are and he's is where he is today... Ndo!

He was not elected an Igbo senator so as to go to Abuja and learn the most inventive ways to poison his fellow human beings. He is a senator not a poisoner..
Whether he was beaten up or not, the fact is that Buhari has made it sooo difficult for any pro Nigeria politician from the East to defend the way the country is being governed.

You can not look at the brazen marginalizations and killings and nepotism in governance and still say that those agitating for radical changes are/were misguided.. It's obvious this country is most probably the worst governed entity on earth. Things have to change..
Did you complain of marginalisation and nepotism when Goodluck was in power? He favored southeast and the North when he was in power thinking the North will compensate him with their votes but he was stabbed at the back. I dont expect you people to complain now that Buhari is in power. If Jonathan had ruled justly and not marginalise some sections of the country, he would have won his second term convincingly and handed Buhari the worst defeat of his life.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by LordOfTheGame: 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is greater than buhari and his northern co-criminals. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is greater than all Islamic imams and scholars.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Torylanez(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jostoman:
Our president is feeling like God now just because he is in power, he forgot that he will also be ordinary citizen like us by June next year.

Same way kanu felt like God also , and was feeling untouchable

Until dss catch am when he de nack kpekus for Kenya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by chatinent: 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
TheGiftedOne:

Bro this weekend is my assembly. I've been trying to send the vid to my wife cos she traveled but I get the reply that the file is too large. I believe you can suggest a way out. Tried WhatsApp and email to no avail. Pls help. Quote with reply.
Upload it to an online file hosting service and send the link for her.

You can use your Google Drive to host it.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Lovenorth: 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:

Which war? Bifra war had reduced the number of Ebo significantly, therefore another war would be a repeat of that nice event
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Lovenorth: 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
LordOfTheGame:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is greater than buhari and his northern co-criminals. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is greater than all Islamic imams and scholars.
That is why he is cooling his ass in the zoo republic
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Lovenorth: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
SonOfTheRisingS:

You think killing and abusing of Biafran citizens will save you and Nigeria? Keeping Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafran citizens hostage is war against humanity already.
If you truly love Nigeria give your wife, sisters and daughters to fulani jihadist herdsmen to sleep with.

FreeMaziNnamdiKanuNow
We can't free him to continue killing Ebo
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by heysquare(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
This present government won't release Nnamdi Kanu but He will be released by next President from the South. Political permutations is involved if you know you know! Stop the hate! Embrace peace!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by jaxxy(m): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
Visiting Kanu to do achieve what?? Sadly this is thesame guy Kanu told ipob to embarrass anywhere they see them abroad? undecided

Kanu turn himself to a god and disrespected people unnecessarily to gain clout and relivance now there’s nobody really motivated to intervene for him.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by bn2murphy(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
Dovegrey:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/08/ekweremadu-visits-nnamdi-kanu-says-political-solution-over-ipob-leaders-release-still
Am very sure the federal government will consider political solution only if Kanu and his co travellers renounce intimidation, violence, threats or in the words of president behave themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by amc: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jostoman:

It’s not the President that is holding Mazi Kanu. He has a case in court and he has been refused bail by the court. And the President says he can’t interfere which is the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by elsiusgr8t(m): 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Asgard63:
Is a good move endorse by igbos.. Kanu is uniting igbos in a different way.

Who ever believe that igbo politician will ever unite for. Common cause.

Yoruba people don forget their IGBOHO.. same people with noise on him .. remember how this people were everywhere last year..

Now Na Tinubu or no erection... by 2023 they will abandon Tinubu too and maybe look for more interesting game

Stop all these comparison already
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by HRMK: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
political solution for the release of nnamdi kanu?i av nothing against his agitation but the number of nigerians killed by ipob,esn,ugm and others.ironically most of the securitymen killed in the region were igbos!if these people were relations of abaribe,ekweremadu and others,wuld they still ask buhari to release him?i wonder oooh.....

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by warlordd(m): 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:

You're always fighting your own war on nairaland.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by chatinent: 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
warlordd:

You're always fighting your own war on nairaland.

You are a Nairaland warlord.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Basiliun: 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Yes, its quite a good move. I love my people because we seem to love ourselves more than any other tribes, though we occasionally do have some misunderstandings which is normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenneth Omeruo Presents Signed Jersey To President Buhari In Spain (Pix, Video) / Buhari As A Military Officer During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) / Senate Presidency: 35 APC Senators Back Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.