Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders (39274 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by olatuns2017: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by olatuns2017: 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:

You can't poison what will result to war..and may end your lineage.

War?

Una too get mouth!

I am aware all of Una say if they are ready Many una go to War.

Infact Kanu directed when he was 1st release that any other arrest Ibos should go to War !

Pls where is the war?

Killing your own people is War?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Rhea(f): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Nten: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:
Same Ekerewemandu than IPOB wanted to lynch?

Man has a heart of gold.

If someone try that with me, I would have offered a prison warden 50 million Naira to help poison him.
You took words out of my mouth.... A big heart of gold... A forgiveness spirit indeed
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Dayvidblue: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

Man has a heart of gold.

If someone try that with me, I would have offered a prison warden 50 million Naira to help poison him.

It's mere prove of his wisdom and maturity and your mhmn and mhenhen.
Hope you understand?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by JOemmy(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
johnmartus:
Hope kanu still breathing meanwhile no politician in the east both dead and living can save maize Nnamdi kanu from hanging.

Sorry u will definitely be disappointed the Ethiopian govt just freed the leaders of the tigra region that have been fighting with the Ethiopian army for over a year now thausands have died but yet the Ethiopian president decided to pardon the tigran rebel leaders for peace to reign I know buhari won't be foolish to listen to evil wicked people like you who hate the igbo nation for no reason.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by DMerciful(m): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
See the way you hate those "hate filled criminals" yet NK only since is wanting to take those "hate filled criminals" away from you. How can you want what you hate?
ThatFairGuy1:
Nnamdi Kanu is not coming out any moment soon.
He'll be released 8 years time when Tinubu will be preparing to hand over mantle of leadership to another Northerner.

NOTHING those hate filled criminals can do
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:43am On Jan 10, 2022
HacheNoire:

Man has a heart of gold.

U re right the man get good hrt
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by obilokechukwu(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2022
Is a good move endorse by igbos.. Kanu is uniting igbos in a different way.

Who ever believe that igbo politician will ever unite for. Common cause.

Yoruba people don forget their IGBOHO.. same people with noise on him .. remember how this people were everywhere last year..

Now Na Tinubu or no erection... by 2023 they will abandon Tinubu too and maybe look for more interesting game
nnadi kanu is not only unite igbo political, he also uniting all igbos citizen to form one country biafran. Biafran had already be formed spiritualy. We are going to have our country called biafran for peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari As A Military Officer During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) / Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Kenneth Omeruo Presents Signed Jersey To President Buhari In Spain (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.