Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance (5837 Views)

My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Beremx(f): 7:26am On Jan 09, 2022
If the mother in-law was been fed salty meals, she would have complained to his son about it. Not once, not twice, no complaints whatsoever. It is unfair to blame the wife for her death.

Anyway, it’s a family matter. The husband should know how to take his decision. If he wants to kick his wife out, no wahala

3 Likes

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by greenie77: 7:31am On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

The hatred and war against mother in law also need clinical settings right?

I wud nt be so concerned if I have not witness where ladies wish their mother in law death....

So annoying.. How cud a being wish of death to her husband or husband to be mother

Get autopsy report to back up intake of salt as the cause of death, abi no be hospital she die? Why is my mention of clinical setting, set you off?

Blame the wife that she killed her mother-in-law when the autopsy report proves so.

It is like witnessing were men are discussing and justifying rape, then I come up with the belief that all men are rapist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 09, 2022
See as women on this forum defend one of theirs. While they will want to treat their own mum's right. Even me like this, if I wan serve an elder person wey I never see before, I go use style inform am say I no expect am to take up to average salt for food, and almost or infact, abstinence from fufu and sugar,soft drinks, while I go use pattern inform am about benefits of unripe plantain, and all flower foods, and Vegetables, tomatoes, fish and beans

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Justkatty(f): 7:46am On Jan 09, 2022
uthlaw:
na useless gender na...no b today!
Same useless gender that bore you? Stop the intake of drugs you wouldn't listen, see how you came here to embarrass the innocent womb that carried you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by daintyprincess(f): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

You see women, always defending their wrong and evil act done by their fellow species...

Cc: microwhy harunawest yemi1504 newdawn2017 amazontopaz

I don't understand the reason you have to bring my comment all the way from the original thread to this.

why carrying the matter on your head? You think creating this thread won't affect op. You want to bring out a point, do it on the original thread.

Please avoid me if you haven't taken care of someone with a special diet. Everyone that has done this is saying the same thing, You think it's easy.

Other people have even brought up other opinions but it's this murder you are hooked on and now you've opened a thread, why not arrest the wife and take up the case.

1 Like

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Spherical77(m): 7:52am On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:
Your wife finally killed your mother

Divorce is bound! Waking up beside the woman that killed your mother

Just be patient and wait for her own mother, father, sisters or brothers to visit too. Look for a rare expensive poison and keep before then.
You just calm down sprew trash in the name of talking
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by daintyprincess(f): 7:53am On Jan 09, 2022
greenie77:

Get autopsy report to back up intake of salt as the cause of death, abi no be hospital she die? Why is my mention of clinical setting, set you off?

Blame the wife that she killed her mother-in-law when the autopsy report proves so.

It is like witnessing were men are discussing and justifying rape, then I come up with the belief that all men are rapist.

This guy isn't the husband. Just leave him
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by daintyprincess(f): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2022
uthlaw:
na useless gender na...no b today!

That makes up all the females in your home too. Cheers
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2022
Vickyvice:
See as women on this forum defend one of theirs. While they will want to treat their own mum's right
They will always do that...

1 Like

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 7:58am On Jan 09, 2022
Beremx:
If the mother in-law was been fed salty meals, she would have complained to his son about it. Not once, not twice, no complaints whatsoever. It is unfair to blame the wife for her death.

Anyway, it’s a family matter. The husband should know how to take his decision. If he wants to kick his wife out, no wahala

But ur fellow gender said the doctor may be incompetent bcox a fellow woman like them is involved
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 7:59am On Jan 09, 2022
daintyprincess:

I don't understand the reason you have to bring my comment all the way from the original thread to this.

why carrying the matter on your head? You think creating this thread won't affect op. You want to bring out a point, do it on the original thread.

Please avoid me if you haven't taken care of someone with a special diet. Everyone that has done this is saying the same thing, You think it's easy.

Other people have even brought up other opinions but it's this murder you are hooked on and now you've opened a thread, why not arrest the wife and take up the case.

Not surprised.. Always defending their wrong doing

Evil generation
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 8:03am On Jan 09, 2022
greenie77:

But if a man is accused of rape, u wud all come with fire without confirming if it was false alarm...

Shame on most of u ladies

5 Likes

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:04am On Jan 09, 2022
......All the ladies supporting this evil act from their fellow women will one day become .mother in-laws and the same hatred they have against mother in-laws will be visited on them.

This I have seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by daintyprincess(f): 8:05am On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

Not surprised.. Always defending their wrong doing

Evil generation

Oga get the woman arrested and leave my mentions. Telling you to get her arrested is defending her ba

You, from the good generation, follow up with the case and stop making noise here

1 Like

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 8:05am On Jan 09, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
......All the ladies supporting this evil act from their fellow women will one day become .other in-laws and the same hatred they have against mother in-laws will visited on them.

This I have seen.
Amen In Jesus name

10 folds on this will visit them... Any ladies Dt wish her mother in law die will also have such fate visit her in Jesus name....

1 Like

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2022
daintyprincess:

Oga get the woman arrested and leave my mentions. Telling you to get her arrested is defending her ba

You, from the good generation, follow up with the case and stop making noise here

... Shebi una Don kill her now

What next?

1 Like

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

But if a man is accused of rape, u wud all come with fire without confirming if it was false alarm...

....Lol. Seems you are still learning. Women supports each each other not because they like themselves but because they hate the truth.

5 Likes

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:
I still reiterate, wud the lady have treated her own mother like that?
Reposting this thread is of no importance to you, you only want to satisfy your self with comments about women bashing, and it can never raise or help your life in anyway.... I use to think you are sensible but i never knew i was wrong all along ..... In every thing you do, do not BURN THE BRIDGES, because you will need that same bridge someday.... Enjoy the comments you want, even though it will not amount to anything meaningful for you but use it to massage your deflated ego.... Good morning.

6 Likes

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by greenie77: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

Eyah, don't cry more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by uthlaw: 8:17am On Jan 09, 2022
MsFaith:

But you have this gender plenty for your family o shocked are they all useless?
my family or not,useless na useless!
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by uthlaw: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2022
Justkatty:
Same useless gender that bore you? Stop the intake of drugs you wouldn't listen, see how you came here to embarrass the innocent womb that carried you.
this not an issue of drug,even the gender know they are useless...the reason they are summiting themselves for yahoo boys for used!

1 Like

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by uthlaw: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2022
daintyprincess:

That makes up all the females in your home too. Cheers
as long as is the gender, na useless!
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2022
BKsoul:
Reposting this thread is of no importance to you, you only want to satisfy your self with comments about women bashing, and it can never raise or help your life in anyway.... I use to think you are sensible but i never knew i was wrong all along ..... In every thing you do, do not BURN THE BRIDGES, because you will need that same bridge someday.... Enjoy the comments you want, even though it will not amount to anything meaningful for you but use it to massage your deflated ego.... Good morning.

No be woman u be..... The bridge was burnt when the man's mother died...

Women supporting their fellow women evil....

I don't even give a damn abt whatever u say, I am here to warn other men to be careful of any evil women like most of you ladies

Ur soul is not beautiful and kind if u support evil women do...

Deactivate ur moniker pls

4 Likes

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2022
greenie77:

Eyah, don't cry more than the bereaved.
Leave me óò.. Lemme cry more Than the bereaved...

Is it ur cry?

1 Like

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Emperorsirmi: 8:56am On Jan 09, 2022
1. That woman doesn't deserve to stay in that house anymore.
2. Bro,you were very careless about your mum's health cause an instruction was given on what to eat so you were supposed to make sure they are really following the instructions to the latter.
Lemme even ask you....do you ask your children how their day went in school? Or how the house help treats them
Or you think your only duty is to provide money?
If you ask me....You and your wife should share the blame, but your wife...hmmmm. Lemme not just say anything. Cos her own worst �

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

No be woman u be..... The bridge was burnt when the man's mother died...

Women supporting their fellow women evil....

I don't even give a damn abt whatever u say, I am here to warn other men to be careful of any evil women like most of you ladies

Ur soul is not beautiful and kind if u support evil women do...

Deactivate ur moniker pls
Show me just one comment where a lady supported the woman's act? Show me just one..... Do you think if the OP comes across this insensitive thread of yours on his mother's death while he is still mourning his mom, he will be happy? You are causing OP more pains than the bashing comments you want.....
Why did you not remember to tell me how evil i was when you were frolicking in my gmail inbox?

1 Like

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by greenie77: 9:23am On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

Leave me óò.. Lemme cry more Than the bereaved...

Is it ur cry?

It can never be my cry cheesy, just make sure you don't marry a woman or have one as a baby mama. Marry your fellow man, go to a fertility clinic pay for eggs and have it mixed with your sperm, then get and pay a surrogate to have it inseminated into her to carry the pregnancy.

Once baby is born, you collect your child so that you and your husband/wife can take good care of the child....you see, no woman wahala nor a demon wishing the mother-in-law dead...simple! cheesy

1 Like

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Uyi168: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2022
and it's all a coincidence that mama condition deteriorated to the point of death, barely few weeks after the wife took over mamas meal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2022
BKsoul:
Show me just one comment where a lady supported the woman's act? Show me just one..... Do you think if the OP comes across this insensitive thread of yours on his mother's death while he is still mourning his mom, he will be happy? You are causing OP more pains than the bashing comments you want.....
Why did you not remember to tell me how evil i was when you were frolicking in my gmail inbox?
Now u r going out of point... How does sending u a pm in the past connects to evil women do in wishing death of their spouse mother...

U r going out of point.... Sending u a pm or not doesn't even translate to anytin here

1 Like

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2022
greenie77:

It can never be my cry cheesy, just make sure you don't marry a woman or have one as a baby mama. Marry your fellow man, go to a fertility clinic pay for eggs and have it mixed with your sperm, then get and pay a surrogate to have it inseminated into her to carry the pregnancy.

Once baby is born, you collect your child so that you and your husband/wife can take good care of the child....you see, no woman wahala nor a demon wishing the mother-in-law dead...simple! cheesy

God forbid I do man...... Stop Dt annoying talk..

Just talk to ur fellow women to stop wishing death on their spouse mother
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2022
I won’t forgive the lady.. let it my sin .
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Uyi168:
and it's all a coincidence that mama condition deteriorated to the point of death, barely few weeks after the wife took over mamas meal

Dt is how evil women will go to defend their fellow evil women..

See bk soul defending the wife..saying the doctor is incompetent..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Wife Slaps Your Mother In Your Presence, What Would You Do ? / Help Me To Save My Marriage / If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.