Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance (5830 Views)

My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by debbydams(f): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:
Your wife finally killed your mother

Divorce is bound! Waking up beside the woman that killed your mother

Just be patient and wait for her own mother, father, sisters or brothers to visit too. Look for a rare expensive poison and keep before then.
hmmm
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Beremx(f): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

But ur fellow gender said the doctor may be incompetent bcox a fellow woman like them is involved
yes the doctor may be wrong because no autopsy was conducted. The bereaved should have an autopsy done and stop accusing his wife of murder
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 11:13am On Jan 09, 2022
Beremx:
yes the doctor may be wrong because no autopsy was conducted. The bereaved should have an autopsy done and stop accusing his wife of murder

Okay má.. But can I ask sumtin?

Do u accept that most ladies wished death for their mother in law (to be)
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by YUSUPH1986(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2022
Sorry for your lost bro . God will stay by you..and guide you in your current state of mind

I was compelled to log in to chip in this
A couple of years back, i was in a sociology class, and our lecturer asked a question to feel the impulse of ladies about their prospective mother in laws . More than 80% of the ladies there were so hostile to having their mothers in law around. One took it further by saying if her mother in law fell sick she could only take care of her for two days maximum.
Note: this has nothing to do with this topic as it is not meant to add salt to the injury on ground

The question is why Is it that they see their MIL as a rival??
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by bobbybrown007: 11:39am On Jan 09, 2022
May we never marry someone that will kill us
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by bluefilm: 11:45am On Jan 09, 2022
Oga, your wife is an End time wife.

Dasal
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by daintyprincess(f): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Omo, the bitterness from you guys on this thread is terrible

I won't be dignifying any of you with responses

All of una go dey fine las las plus the nincompoop that tagged my post to this thrash of a thread.

Y'all should find peace within yourself.
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DarkJeddi(m): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
DEXTROVERT:
Brother,
Let me tell you something

Eating two meal of salt, the regular amount you and your family eat is not enough to kill your mum

Yes, excess salt can lead to increase body fluid of which I believe your mum is on her medications one of which is usually a diuretic that removes the excess fluid.

She has Hypertension, Diabetes and high Cholesterol, these combine are lethal. for her to have seizures, she likely have Stroke maybe hemorrhagic type. severe hemorrhagic stroke could lead to coma and from there death.

If you had done a CT or MRI scan of the brain the managing physician would have seen the cause of her death instead of blaming it on meal of salt.

please let peace rain in your family, dont let ignorance and misinformation make you lose your mother and your family.

May her soul rest in peace.

My professional though though.
How are you sure it was ONLY TWO MEALS?

Salt is DEADLY to anyone who should be avoiding it..

And the OP specifically mentioned that his wife loved her salt..

During the EBOLA virus Era..

Many died from consuming too much salt..

In an effort to wade off the disease..

A malignant hypertension is a time bomb waiting to explode..

A sustained severe BP over a period of a few days.

Is capable of killing its victim..

You CAN'T divorce what happened to the effect..

It's more than mere coincidence.

1 Like

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by daintyprincess(f): 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
BKsoul:
Show me just one comment where a lady supported the woman's act? Show me just one..... Do you think if the OP comes across this insensitive thread of yours on his mother's death while he is still mourning his mom, he will be happy? You are causing OP more pains than the bashing comments you want.....
Why did you not remember to tell me how evil i was when you were frolicking in my gmail inbox?

So with all these energies against women, he is still running after them. NL; land of wonders
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by daintyprincess(f): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
greenie77:

It can never be my cry cheesy, just make sure you don't marry a woman or have one as a baby mama. Marry your fellow man, go to a fertility clinic pay for eggs and have it mixed with your sperm, then get and pay a surrogate to have it inseminated into her to carry the pregnancy.

Once baby is born, you collect your child so that you and your husband/wife can take good care of the child....you see, no woman wahala nor a demon wishing the mother-in-law dead...simple! cheesy

With this his bitterness, he doesn't need eggs. He should get married to his fellow man and let the world rest.
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by greenie77: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

God forbid I do man...... Stop Dt annoying talk..

Just talk to ur fellow women to stop wishing death on their spouse mother

Start by talking to your sisters and female cousins, abi na only boys dem dey born for una family?

1 Like

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by greenie77: 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
you're supporting this rubbish because your gender have been know to have this repulsive hate towards mothers in laws.
don't worry you'll be treated same way by your daughter in law soon

So you are now male, wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
daintyprincess:

So with all these energies against women, he is still running after them. NL; land of wonders

Lo grin... Lemme send u a dm too dear..

Seems u want me.... Atleast we can start sumtin...
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
greenie77:

Start by talking to your sisters and female cousins, abi na only boys dem dey born for una family?
shut up jàre and stop showing ur lebsian potentials grin
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
daintyprincess:

See the generation of evil women Dt wants their mother in law dead badly...

This is the mail I sent to bksoul Dt she should help a guy in need of a job..... Now, she came here and lied to u guys Dt I was running after her.....

Wonders shall never end.... All these puccies and lies sef

Bksoul, is this what u call frolicking in Ur dm grin

3 Likes

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Now I see how desperate ladies can lie to prove a point that is nt...

Imagine coming here to say I was running after her.... The fact is, na man dey run after woman and it is not unusual but why lie when it is not what happened actually

Cc: DrMrsFunmi, pls check the pic I attached above

2 Likes

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by greenie77: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:
shut up jàre and stop showing ur lebsian potentials grin

So you can't talk to females related to you? How is my lesbian potentials up affecting your life, abi anyone telling you to avoid women automatically becomes a lesbian?

Keep away from women and stick to your fellow men who are more truthful,non supporter of evil and caring becomes me not wishing you well...shut up Kate, una go dey form rubbish macho online but become so pathetically embarrassing in the inboxes of some females.

1 Like

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
greenie77:

So you can't talk to females related to you? How is my [i]lesbian potentials [/i]affecting your life, abi anyone telling you to avoid women automatically becomes a lesbian?

Keep away from women and stick to your fellow men who are more truthful,non supporter of evil and caring becomes me not wishing you well...shut up Kate, una go dey form rubbish macho online but become so pathetically embarrassing in the inboxes of some females.

Make I ignore u... But I will keep running to the inboxes of ladies with good heart

I no dey reply u again
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by greenie77: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

Make I ignore u... But I will keep running to the inboxes of ladies with good heart

I no dey reply u again

The DrMrsFunmi you are calling , first ask if the person behind the username is a male or female? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by MrCork: 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
BKsoul:
Yea ....i agree.... The same way your mother killed your miserable father, atleast me and your mother stock in trade is killing men.... LMAO..... Dindinrin.

u shall all ways remain nashurally stewwpid & ungrateful..all u do is wake up & cusss people parent. No wonder u all ways lonely on nairaland...if u need man i be yo man.

Juss ask nicely!!(REAL TALK)
smiley
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Spherical77(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

Okay má.. But can I ask sumtin?

Do u accept that most ladies wished death for their mother in law (to be)
No reasonable woman would wish her soon to be mother inlaw death. Yes, I've heard some ladies do say that though but I'm yet to see any

Nonetheless, i believed those who wished their soon to be mother inlaw death does that probably due to the experience some of them had with their friends, family members, neighbours et al, mother inlaws. They probably saw how some mother inlaws had treated their son's wives

However, that isn't enough reason to assume all mother inlaws are bad. Someone you've not even get close to

Mother inlaws should prove them wrong by showing them LOVE. See them as your daughters and watch how it goes
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DrMrsFunmi(f): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

See the generation of evil women Dt wants their mother in law dead badly...

This is the mail I sent to bksoul Dt she should help a guy in need of a job..... Now, she came here and lied to u guys Dt I was running after her.....

Wonders shall never end.... All these puccies and lies sef

Bksoul, is this what u call frolicking in Ur dm grin
why is the Bksoul moniker always engaging in brawl Everytime?
just saw the mail..
see what someone said to her earlier.
ShadowCracker:

Babe rest.
Everytime I see your moniker, You are always engaging in one online brawl or another.
Always insulting or abusing people, take a break mehn.
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Bigcowhorn: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:

why is the Bksoul moniker always engaging in brawl Everytime?
just saw the mail..
see what someone said to her earlier.

DenreleDave this your new friend na 20-year old boy with hairy balls ooo!
An armed robber and homosexual scammer no less.

Una two na 5 and 6 abi?
you don turn homo?

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Beremx(f): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
z
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by pussymonger1: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
MAY HER BAUTIFUL SOUL REST IN PEACE .( GOD I NO WAN LOOSE ANY OF MY PARENTS NOW ABEG INCLUDING MY BEAUTIFUL GRANDMA embarassed)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by aminusodiq(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
greenie77:

"Hating you' in no way increases my income because it a waste of emotion.

I asked you if you can legally defend your attempted murder angle and you go "U seemed to av supported the wife on this...."

You do not need to work in a health care setting to know that a detailed report from a licensed Pathologist is required to establish an irrefutable cause of death in a clinical setting.

would the wife do thesame for her own mum... Would you cook a forbidden food for your own mom?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by waistbead: 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

DenreleDave this your new friend na 20-year old boy with hairy balls ooo!
An armed robber and homosexual scammer no less.

Una two na 5 and 6 abi?
you don turn homo?

grin grin grin grin grin kia NLs ona no go kill person!
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by greenie77: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
aminusodiq:
would the wife do thesame for her own mum... Would you cook a forbidden food for your own mom?

It will be very wrong of me to cook a forbidden food for anybody whether related to me by blood or marriage...even for a stranger.

1 Like

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by stacyadams: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sucre6:
Sorry for your lost bro, i lost my mum at early age and I just lost my dad last year so I know how exactly u feel, am so sorry for your lost, just know that you will be alright las las cry

R.I.P mum cry

Pls can u remember the cost of burying ur dad and preparation ND things that are required for burial
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Ishilove: 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
More trashy threads

1 Like

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Sucre6: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
stacyadams:

Pls can u remember the cost of burying ur dad and preparation ND things that are required for burial

It doesn't have a specific fixed amount, plus it depends where u come from?

I am from the east and before burial and funeral happens in my part of town, you have alot of expenses to make, ranging from umuada , kindred and so on, plus my dad was a chief, so it was additional cost for us
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by ETIIKO: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

Previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6919425/wife-poisoned-mother-salt

Update on January 2
My brother it's so sympathetic, please be strong and allow God to be your refuge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Perfect Naming Ceremony. / I Killed My Husband And Mistress / Your Wife Slaps Your Mother In Your Presence, What Would You Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.