Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster (28927 Views)

Can a bachelor Survive With A monthly income Of 60k Alone In Nigeria? / How Yoruba People Respond To Stupid Questions / 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Wizpa(m): 6:16am On Jan 09, 2022
Questions that make people hate you (stupid questions to avoid as a bachelor)

1. When will you get a job: In a digital age where alot of businesses are online, people make 6-7 figures from there living room, this question would be appropriate if we were still living in an industrial age. Only unexposed people ask such kind of questions.

2. When will you get married: marriage is not meant for everyone and except you are ready to support financially, this topic should stay out of your lips. Getting married is one thing, staying married is another.

3. Why are you still awake by this time: while you are enthused about your 9-5, you won't expect someone else to be like you... most mental work is done in the midnight and the best decisions of ones life are made during times.

4. Why eat outside instead of cooking your food: we all know how expensive gas is in nigeria, how time consuming cooking can be, and the energy you put into it while still thinking of preserving the left overs except you have a fridge. Taking a stroll to your favourite canteen wont only save you time and energy but will get you a delicious meal.

5. Did you go to church or why didn't you go to church: Excuse me!!, serving God shouldn't be a routine but a willingness (from your heart). Times you feel energetic to go to church might be the time someone else needs to sort things out. Do not be self righteous/hypocritical.

Feel free to add yours

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by chatinent: 6:23am On Jan 09, 2022
That one no dey pain but I can stomach all those questions without anger.

Wetin pain pass na if a party was thrown in the compound...and you are the only manchelor from the compound ....then after some photo shootouts, this kind of argument involves you: “no, no, you collect my phone back.”

At that moment, you go understand that no bi everything wey glitter bi golden morn.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Stephen0mozzy: 6:46am On Jan 09, 2022
Yeees Please. No 4 and 5 are gospel!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:19am On Jan 09, 2022
Why don't you talk to people/why don't you have friends...what?that's how I wanna live not everyone loves the mental stress of talking too much..

Why are you always quiet...that's a very disrespectful question..it's just like saying why am I always talking...

Why are you homosexual.. what that's my personal life you don't pressure me with unnecessary questions...it's just like asking why are you straight?
Those points stated above are private questions that you should learn to avoid asking people....I had to say this before some uncultured beings would slide into my mention to insult me.
. cheesy grin grin wink wink

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by lalasticlala(m): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2022
Number 5 is annoying.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Votedid: 8:43am On Jan 09, 2022
H.m..
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by kokkubabboni421(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2022
Una do just wake up Dey type rubbish
How is this relevant to the current state of the country
Oga OP if you nor get Wetin you wan talk Zukwanike

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by uncleck: 8:43am On Jan 09, 2022
So I traveled home this December and everyone was asking me when I will get married but no one asked about my business cry cry cry

But op, if you hate people because they ask you those questions, you need psychiatric evaluation

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by yesloaded: 8:44am On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by davibid: 8:44am On Jan 09, 2022
The truth is 95% of human beings particularly Nigerians don’t like minding their business.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Lalami3232(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2022
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Albert0011(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2022
No 2 and 5 is so annoying.
Let someone still put me through how to make money online o.
Have been trying for the past one year but it hasn't paid me yet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2022
sad
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Robisky001(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2022
What is the end point of this thread?

5 Likes

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by God1000(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2022
I agree wholeheartedly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by jibager: 8:45am On Jan 09, 2022
The op is spot on

1 Like

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by inumidun2010(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2022
The rate at which NIGERIANS see MARRIAGE as an ACHIEVEMENT ehn...
You would have thought JESUS CHRIST is a FAILURE... Everytime na MARRIAGE ,
TALK ABOUT PURPOSE....
if your PURPOSE in LIFE is to GIVE BIRTH only, you are not better than a DOG...

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Princeadebayo11(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2022
Some of the questions above. I always use insult to answer anybody that ask me. I will be Like:
1. What concerned your own, did i beg from you.
2. The time I will get married doesn't concerned anybody, mind your business
3. The time I sleep or wake doesn't concerned you.
4. Bro. It is my money I am spending in the canteen not yours
5. Did God report me to you that I didn't come to church

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by boolet: 8:46am On Jan 09, 2022
Kindly change the word spinster to maiden, OP. Spinster is not a parellel word for an unmarried female like bachelor is for the male. It is derogatory and it insinuates an unmarried woman who is long past marriageable age.

8 Likes

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Boogyman557: 8:46am On Jan 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Chuksmonika(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2022
I hate question 1&2.

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by AfroKnight: 8:47am On Jan 09, 2022
grin

These questions hit different when they come from dull, underachieving, dependent, broke women.

Na single we single. We no kee person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by RodgersAkpafu: 8:47am On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:
That one no dey pain.

Wetin pain pass na if you're everything you mentioned and a party was thrown in the compound...and you are the only manchelor from the compound and sb tells you: “no, you collected my phone back.”

At that moment, you go understand that not all that glitters is golden morn.
What does SB mean ?
Please can someone explain this post?

4 Likes

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Lemmy123(m): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

Some people do not think that certain questions are sensitive and should either not be asked at all or at least asked in private... You don't ask someone in a public place when they're going to get a job or get married. If your intentions are to make him or her look stupeed, you'd end up being the stupeed one, sadly... So, some questions are rather left unasked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by ZAcevo: 8:47am On Jan 09, 2022
5. When will the Vulture Griller have sense?

8 Likes

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by God1000(m): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2022
lalasticlala:
Number 5 is annoying.
I'm a heathen, numerous pastors have tried to change me by coming to my house regular but to no avail.
I only believe in humanism and nothing else

3 Likes

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by willexyaho(m): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by omoadeleye(m): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2022
I just asked if someone went to church today

1 Like

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Lemmy123(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:
That one no dey pain.

Wetin pain pass na if you're everything you mentioned and a party was thrown in the compound...and you are the only manchelor from the compound and sb tells you: “no, you collected my phone back.”

At that moment, you go understand that not all that glitters is golden morn.

LOL, I'm still trying to understand this tho

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Sauravo: 8:49am On Jan 09, 2022
LOL

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim / 5 Reasons Why You’re Not Making Progress In Life / List 5 Quotes That Inspire You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.