Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster (28917 Views)

Can a bachelor Survive With A monthly income Of 60k Alone In Nigeria? / How Yoruba People Respond To Stupid Questions / 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Aguilar(m): 9:29am On Jan 09, 2022
No be say i no get women or gfs to marry. Na money remain.

1 Like

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Corea4king(m): 9:29am On Jan 09, 2022
boolet:
Kindly change the word spinster to maiden, OP. Spinster is not a parellel word for an unmarried female like bachelor is for the male. It is derogatory and it insinuates an unmarried woman who is long past marriageable age.

Ur right. What of unmarried man who is long past,can he still be bachelor?

1 Like

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by hedonido: 9:30am On Jan 09, 2022
What do you do for a living is also quite a stupid and irritating question. Especially when asked by people who have no business asking.

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:32am On Jan 09, 2022
backbencher:

Introversion is good, but sadly, even speaking as a fellow introvert, man no be island.

cheesy I had to laugh. And when you start talking....

Hmm, maybe you should query those people who are asking you that question...how do they know signs of being gay?

This is Nigeria. Your business is everybody's business. Even Europe and the US that we admire...it was like that until very very recently history wise.
You are very right..in answer to your question..
How do they know signs of being gay..
I was indirectly referring to those on here who are always calling me gay so they could understand that's it's something personal and that you shouldn't hide your sexual orientation cos of anyone

1 Like

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Nicenixon: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2022
By the time I respond with a nice constructive insulting words, they won't bother to ask me that question again. People don't like minding their business.

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Nicepoker(m): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do I look like someone of your gender.. sad. shocked
Yve been stalking me for the past 3 days just to get my attention..leave me alone you this boy..no be by force..
Ok you are the bleeding creatures version. Lesbian.
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Blake755: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2022
No 1 una go de talk work full everywhere bt to show u hw to get am the won't especially nigeria e dey hard them to help .
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Caleycash(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2022
uncleck:
So I traveled home this December and everyone was asking me when I will get married but no one asked about my business cry cry cry

But op, if you hate people because they ask you those questions, you need psychiatric evaluation
So they don't need psychiatric evaluation asking someone when he'll get married without even caring to know how you fare or if you are even living okay where you are coming from!?... actually one don't have to hate them just see them as stupid cus most people are actually stupid!

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by specialmati(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why don't you talk to people/why don't you have friends...what?that's how I wanna live not everyone loves the mental stress of talking too much..

Why are you always quiet...that's a very disrespectful question..it's just like saying why am I always talking...

Why are you homosexual.. what that's my personal life you don't pressure me with unnecessary questions...it's just like asking why are you straight?
Those points stated above are private questions that you should learn to avoid asking people....I had to say this before some uncultured beings would slide into my mention to insult me.
. cheesy grin grin wink wink
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked are you homosexual
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2022
Nicepoker:
Ok I am the bleeding creatures version the one who birthed me is a Lesbian.
Nice and great.. cheesy grin grin wink
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:48am On Jan 09, 2022
specialmati:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked are you homosexual
Did you not read how I ended it? undecided
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Nicepoker(m): 9:48am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How can I be this stupid.. cheesy grin grin wink
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by marylandcakes: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2022
How did this topic make front page ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=Nicepoker post=109210094][/quote]
grin grin
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Psoul(m): 9:50am On Jan 09, 2022
Wizpa:
Questions that make people hate you (stupid questions to avoid as a bachelor)

1. When will you get a job: In a digital age where alot of businesses are online, people make 6-7 figures from there living room, this question would be appropriate if we were still living in an industrial age. Only unexposed people ask such kind of questions.

2. When will you get married: marriage is not meant for everyone and except you are ready to support financially, this topic should stay out of your lips. Getting married is one thing, staying married is another.

3. Why are you still awake by this time: while you are enthused about your 9-5, you won't expect someone else to be like you... most mental work is done in the midnight and the best decisions of ones life are made during times.

4. Why eat outside instead of cooking your food: we all know how expensive gas is in nigeria, how time consuming cooking can be, and the energy you put into it while still thinking of preserving the left overs except you have a fridge. Taking a stroll to your favourite canteen wont only save you time and energy but will get you a delicious meal.

5. Did you go to church or why didn't you go to church: Excuse me!!, serving God shouldn't be a routine but a willingness (from your heart). Times you feel energetic to go to church might be the time someone else needs to sort things out. Do not be self righteous/hypocritical.

Feel free to add yours

Are you referring to Africans or those in the Western Countries?
Here in Africa, we don't get angry wt these questions.
Most times we see it as questions from friends that cares much about us.

Sometimes, wen we see some of these write ups, we should try to understand target audience before lifting it to a wrong target audience.

1 Like

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by specialmati(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did you not read how I ended it? undecided
grin grin grin grin please dont be ooh its not a good thing
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by matm: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2022
But no one asks:Why have you not built a house? Why have you not become a car owner? Come let me show the way I made it to you.
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin please dont be ooh its not a good thing
Me wey dey find better D**.. grin grin
But there's nothing wrong with being one..it's who they are let them be... wink
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by specialmati(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Me wey dey find better D**.. grin grin
But there's nothing wrong with being one..it's who they are let them be... wink
grin grin grin grin ok continue redpiller they eye you.know we cant let them be because thats not normal.He created male and female
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:58am On Jan 09, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin ok continue redpiller they eye you.know we cant let them be because thats not normal.He created male and female
Well you can't do nothing about them... grin grin
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by specialmati(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Well you can't do nothing about them... grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked we can because its not normal.
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:01am On Jan 09, 2022
specialmati:
shocked shocked shocked shocked we can because its not normal.
What do you wanna do..? grin
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by specialmati(m): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What do you wanna do..? grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked show they that pics of yours all times and cast that demon of homo out of them
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Goldbw122(m): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2022
Lol, well I always tell them that I will get married soon. Even when there is nothing like that.
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2022
specialmati:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked show they that pics of yours all times and cast that demon of homo out of them
Nooo.. grin
You can't change them it's natural..it's just like forcing someone straight to be homosexual.. grin
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by specialmati(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nooo.. grin
You can't change them it's natural..it's just like forcing someone straight to be homosexual.. grin
grin grin grin grin its never natural if not He would create them male and male instead of male and female
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:07am On Jan 09, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin its never natural if not He would create them male and male instead of male and female
Ooh really. You must be his second in command to know that.. grin
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Babastrong(m): 10:09am On Jan 09, 2022
Those questions come from the people(relatives) that care for you. the wicked ones will just be mockring you. OP, if i don't know you, how i go ask you silly questions. who cares? kosi ere germany.
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by techWriter3: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2022
I'm still to... Please, check my PROFILE if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by specialmati(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh really. You must be his second in command to know that.. grin
grin grin grin grin you eeh He made us gods
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by lomprico(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2022
Wizpa:
Questions that make people hate you (stupid questions to avoid as a bachelor)

1. When will you get a job: In a digital age where alot of businesses are online, people make 6-7 figures from there living room, this question would be appropriate if we were still living in an industrial age. Only unexposed people ask such kind of questions.

2. When will you get married: marriage is not meant for everyone and except you are ready to support financially, this topic should stay out of your lips. Getting married is one thing, staying married is another.

3. Why are you still awake by this time: while you are enthused about your 9-5, you won't expect someone else to be like you... most mental work is done in the midnight and the best decisions of ones life are made during times.

4. Why eat outside instead of cooking your food: we all know how expensive gas is in nigeria, how time consuming cooking can be, and the energy you put into it while still thinking of preserving the left overs except you have a fridge. Taking a stroll to your favourite canteen wont only save you time and energy but will get you a delicious meal.

5. Did you go to church or why didn't you go to church: Excuse me!!, serving God shouldn't be a routine but a willingness (from your heart). Times you feel energetic to go to church might be the time someone else needs to sort things out. Do not be self righteous/hypocritical.

Feel free to add yours

Which kain digital job pesin fit learn/do whey go give 6-7 figure income?
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by bitbillionaire: 10:14am On Jan 09, 2022
kokkubabboni421:
Una do just wake up Dey type rubbish
How is this relevant to the current state of the country
Oga OP if you nor get Wetin you wan talk Zukwanike

Take it easy baba. The op was bored and needed to keep himself busy.

Taking time to write stuff like this when one is bored is far better than fantasizing about sex and other crazy stuff. Hope you agree with me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babcock Student Shot Dead By Drunk Security Guard In Lagos / List 5 Quotes That Inspire You / Happy New Year 2015!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.