Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady (1425 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / Why Are Young Men In Nigeria So Desperate About Marriage / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by joeking2222: 9:55am On Jan 11, 2022
Skyview01:

Pele o, twins naker!
Yawn!!! Abi u get sister/relatives wey dey find twins?
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by Zico777(m): 9:59am On Jan 11, 2022
joeking2222:

Say she no go stress you wit pikin responsibilities nah. Na the one wey ur power carry u go do!!!
Na so she talk o!
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by joeking2222: 10:19am On Jan 11, 2022
Zico777:

Na so she talk o!
D babe was jst being sincere wit u after all, na d spirit of fear in u make u loose guard, by now ur BOY for don turn 2 or 3 YEARS!!!
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by Zico777(m): 10:38am On Jan 11, 2022
joeking2222:

D babe was jst being sincere wit u after all, na d spirit of fear in u make u loose guard, by now ur BOY for don turn 2 or 3 YEARS!!!
Baba, the incident na about 10 years ago.
In all honesty I regret not yielding to her request.
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by joeking2222: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2022
Zico777:

Baba, the incident na about 10 years ago.
In all honesty I regret not yielding to her request.
Eweyh!!! U mean u for don get better adult as a son or daughter by now? E reach to pain sha, coz of d better conditions given. I feel 4u bro, if i see dat kind offer, na to carry d babe go LAW COURT wit better undertaken in written and well stamped form!!!
Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by nautybride: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
As a single lady, I once had these feelings. it comes as a result of
1. Having all around you getting married and you are not.

2. Seeing pregnant ladies all around and one doesn't have a stable boyfriend not to talk of fiance

3. It could also be that one is in the late twenties or early thirties and no suitor is forthcoming.

Whichever way it is, it all depends on you; what if a random guy impregnates you and then you meet that one love that wishes to stick forever?
My Opinion; It all depends on you. No one can live your life for you.
Good luck in the search for babies, may you jam true love till forever.

3 Likes

Re: Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady by Darlingme(f): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
@op, why don't you make more effort to get married before having a baby? That path you want to walk, is not always Rosy the way you're thinking. My thought though

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS:  Autopsy Result Of Late Gospel Singer  Osinachi Nwachukwu Release / Please, Is There Any Body Here Willing To Accept A Female Into Their Si..... / Would You Buy a House With Your Fiance as Co-owner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.