Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant (654 Views)

What Employees Go Through In The Hands Of Some Employers In Nigeria / Oil Lubricant Company Recruitment / See How Jumia Is Milking Nigeria Dry And How You Can Join Them To Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2022
super Good day to you all........

season greetings to everyone here......

as you can see today is the 25ft of December 2021.........

the day Jesus Christ was born........

i wish everyone good health and sound happiness as we celebrate this sweet season of love.....

earlier i came to this great forum to share my bad odeal in the hands of misfortune.......

read the thread here below....

https://www.nairaland.com/6408103/how-pa-cyprian-achu-defrauded

but i have fully noticed we rise by lifting others......

well the deal is this.......

pa Cyprian okafor achu is actually my father and am the eldest son........

we are just only 2 boys.......

the thing is that my dad was once a motor oil manufacturer or let me say producer.........

you will gain more money producing a commodity than been a reseller and that's where the money is.....

when i was young i used to go sometimes to his factory where he employed workers that he pays salary.......

that was really a long time ago......

that was when things where still going smoothly for us as a family......

let me just go straight to the point......

the thing is that my dad needs a sponsor or let me say a partner that can help get the business back on track.......

he has a registered company brand name but we are lacking finances to kick start........

Do you know all cars,okada,generators,Listers,etc needs engine oil to operate........

and that's where the money is.......

its a pure goldmine if you are the manufacturer rather than been a reseller.....

for those of you looking for a pure means to invest your money on good and geniune business here in Nigeria then this is for you...

most of the engine oil we use nowadays are imported outside of the country........

why not we partner and start manufacturing and rebranding it to the use of all and make cool money from it.......

i know this is supposed to be a top secret only meant for the rich but am forced to share it here because i have no option again......

i will not die in poverty when i know we have a Goldmine....

the business sells because millions of cars and generators needs engine oil to operate on........

once the company is established to a multi-billion naira company then we will start exporting to different countries and that's even more billions......

i need someone who can envision 5....7.....10 years from now to see how profitable this will be........

for people always coming to this forum to ask which business to invest 5 million naira into......

please why not not try this out......

even in the holy bible God said let us create man in our own image and likeness.....

the keyword there is let us create man......

well... so then let us create motor engine oil together and make more money.......

we will be called a group of company.....

my father has the capacity and is still very much active and know how to run the manufacturing and the marketing aspect of engine oil......

also i myself will be involved in the business because we all need to get something doing with our lives......

the deal is this.....

the total sum to invest is ₦10 million naira......

but we can start the business installmentally.......

we can start with just ₦2 million to see how it goes.....

just to get things underway and with time am very much sure that we will expand very much here in Nigeria and beyond......

this is a very much trust worthy way to make money this days......

that's why you need to go into manufacturing or producing a certain commodity that will break into the market and fetch you billions......

i will personally handle the marketing aspect both offline and online.......

am good on that.....

any Good business man or woman here should please call us to get things started right away by financing the business.....

its a business that will stay for a lifetime....

there is huge money in producing engine oil......

with just ₦2 million we are good to go.....

but remember that with time we will try to expand so to reach more waters......

some people are advicing we sell our house.......
but if we sell the house where are we going to hang on to in the future....

we need to join heads together to make this work....

and i do not have any issues on trust.....

you can call us to book a meeting so we can see and discuss things through.......

God bless.......

i will input my phone number below for all to see.....

****081***********654*********264******96***

thanks......
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2022
you can visit this thread below to read more.....
https://www.nairaland.com/6910346/join-hands-together-produce-motor
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2022
i will personally handle the marketing aspect both offline and online.......
am good on that.....
any Good business man or woman here should please call us to get things started right away by financing the business.....
its a business that will stay for a lifetime....
there is huge money in producing engine oil......
with just ₦2 million we are good to go.....
but remember that with time we will try to expand so to reach more waters......
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2022
Oh God Almighty, turn me to good news.
Whatever i do let it become news...
If i wave, sit, dance, eat, bend, jug, ...let them command attention and object of good news ...
Only the living are celebrated, let my life praise you oh Lord
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 9:34am On Jan 13, 2022
We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 8:09am On Jan 14, 2022
super Good day to you all........

invest #2 million and make 200% in 1 year......

its a business that stays for a lifetime.....

in 4-5 years then the company revenue will be reaching approximately #50-#70 million....

but if you really want us to start big then you can really invest in this amount stated below....

#10 million......
#20 million.....
#30 million.....
#40 million......
#50 million....
etc.....

you can even invest #100 million......and above if you will so wish......

all you need is to envision the future of the business because solely all CARS.....GENERATORS.......MACHINES...... will be needing engine oil from time to time to operate.....

because without engine oil cars and other mechanical machines will shut down and over- heat to destruction......

that's why investing earlier on this will give you the edge over others......

but if i so wish and i have the funds to.....

i will greatly encourage we start it big......

with over #50 million then we are good to go.....

by opening a bigger branch of production and employing even more workers working 24 hours round the clock every single day......

am in Lagos and we can pull this through....
all we need is to partner and plan together and we are good to go....

will make sure its marketing will flood the market in the first 6 months......

its a business that pays......

do call me today so we can start immediately on this.....

manufacturing and production is where the money is......

thanks and God bless!
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 7:31am On Jan 15, 2022
you can even invest #100 million......and above if you will so wish......
all you need is to envision the future of the business because solely all CARS.....GENERATORS.......MACHINES...... will be needing engine oil from time to time to operate.....
because without engine oil cars and other mechanical machines will shut down and over- heat to destruction......
that's why investing earlier on this will give you the edge over others......
but if i so wish and i have the funds to.....
i will greatly encourage we start it big......
with over #50 million then we are good to go.....
by opening a bigger branch of production and employing even more workers working 24 hours round the clock every single day......
am in Lagos and we can pull this through....
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.
There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.
Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life.
Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance.

Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.
We’re on the brink of adventure, Don’t spoil it with questions.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
I just wanna let them know that they didn’t break me.

No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else.
Spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and a little less time trying to impress people.
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
Remember you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.
You’ll have bad times, but it’ll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren’t paying attention to.
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
please for those that wants to speak with my father directly please here is his number below
thanks and God bless you all,
we nairalanders are one big happy family and that's why i really love this forum.
tears on my eyes right now
bye!

(1) (Reply)

IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT: BANK OPERATIONS OFFICER / Bulk Teller/customer Service / We Are Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.