Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Muhammad And The Quran Were Not Sent To The Whole World But To The Arabs Only! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad And The Quran Were Not Sent To The Whole World But To The Arabs Only! (2236 Views)

Who Wrote The Quran? / Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back / Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad And The Quran Were Not Sent To The Whole World But To The Arabs Only! by Lukuluku69(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2023
truthCoder:

Seems you become frigid when it comes to intellectual discourse?

I would do an ELI5 for you.

Jesus told his followers to do serious marketing of his teachings. There are passages in the Bible to affirm that.

The passage quoted by the OP, in reference to Islam states that Islam would recede to between the two mosques, implicitly determining its planned reach geographically.

This is what we expect you to either explain if you support more or dispute if you have alternative explanations.

This is not a comparison of both religions as the context is different.

Now what say you?

Yinmu

The lying demon has taken a new Moniker. No problem.

Keep doing your serious marketing ooo. In fact, Market plenty.

Saudi Arabia, Iran, Afghanistan, Yemen, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Jordan, Iraq, The Comorros, Egypt, Algeria, UAE, Qatar, Nigeria and many others are waiting for your Marketing. So, please hit the road.

But do have it at the back of your mind that, your Ancestors failed in taking Islam away from these countries.

So, good luck in your quest
Re: Muhammad And The Quran Were Not Sent To The Whole World But To The Arabs Only! by truthCoder: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Yinmu

The lying demon has taken a new Moniker. No problem.

Keep doing your serious marketing ooo. In fact, Market plenty.

Saudi Arabia, Iran, Afghanistan, Yemen, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Jordan, Iraq, The Comorros, Egypt, Algeria, UAE, Qatar, Nigeria and many others are waiting for your Marketing. So, please hit the road.

But do have it at the back of your mind that, your Ancestors failed in taking Islam away from these countries.

So, good luck in your quest

Is this your best?

I assumed you would have a modicum of sense in you to proffer a sensible response.

You obviously bludgeon your way through discourses like a brute.

You talk about my ancestors. What your micro brain didn’t fathom is that if we go far enough, we both share the same ancestors.

I am sure our ancestors would really be displeased with the runt that fathered your lineage.
Re: Muhammad And The Quran Were Not Sent To The Whole World But To The Arabs Only! by Lukuluku69(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2023
truthCoder:

Is this your best?

I assumed you would have a modicum of sense in you to proffer a sensible response.

You obviously bludgeon your way through discourses like a brute.

You talk about my ancestors. What your micro brain didn’t fathom is that if we go far enough, we both share the same ancestors.

I am sure our ancestors would really be displeased with the runt that fathered your lineage.

When you are done typing thru your rear end and engage your brain before you attack you keypad, you ought to know that by your "Ancestors" my message to your not too functioning Medulla is your early Christian missionaries and bigots of your kind.

May be some other time, bye but before then hit the road o, sebi una Pastors get Private Jets and Long haul helicopters? Oya, those countries I mentioned are waiting for you.
Re: Muhammad And The Quran Were Not Sent To The Whole World But To The Arabs Only! by truthCoder: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lukuluku69:

When you are done typing thru your rear end and engage your brain before you attack you keypad, you ought to know that by your "Ancestors" my message to your not too functioning Medulla is your early Christian missionaries and bigots of your kind.

May be some other time, bye but before then hit the road o, sebi una Pastors get Private Jets and Long haul helicopters? Oya, those countries I mentioned are waiting for you.

Shocker: I am not a Christian.

Bigger Shocker: I am not credulous.

Now, format another stereotype as you twist your myopic fungus of a turd brain to formulate another insult at the person instead of addressing the main issue.

The issue as raised by the OP remains my main concern and not distractions like you.

Shift!
Re: Muhammad And The Quran Were Not Sent To The Whole World But To The Arabs Only! by Lukuluku69(m): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
truthCoder:

Shocker: I am not a Christian.

Bigger Shocker: I am not credulous.

Now, format another stereotype as you twist your myopic fungus of a turd brain to formulate another insult at the person instead of addressing the main issue.

The issue as raised by the OP remains my main concern and not distractions like you.

Shift!

You are even Dumber than I took you for. Lol

You are not even " a Christian" but here you are asking me to counter a message posted by a Christian? Mr. College Intellect?

The Intellectual thing is for you to post what YOU believe and wait for my response on it rather than ask for my rebuttal for a belief you don't subscribed to.

So, much for you "Intellectualism" ok.
Re: Muhammad And The Quran Were Not Sent To The Whole World But To The Arabs Only! by truthCoder: 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lukuluku69:

You are even Dumber than I took you for. Lol

You are not even " a Christian" but here you are asking me to counter a message posted by a Christian? Mr. College Intellect?

The Intellectual thing is for you to post what YOU believe and wait for my response on it rather than ask for my rebuttal for a belief you don't subscribed to.

So, much for you "Intellectualism" ok.

Can you answer the question or not?

Tip: I know your response already. You would either ramble on again showing how poor your education and circle is or you would find a hasty exit out of the conundrum you have put your self.

And in 3…2…1…
Re: Muhammad And The Quran Were Not Sent To The Whole World But To The Arabs Only! by idriscan: 2:04pm On Mar 12
It is unbelievable how desperate and dishonest Christians are when it comes to Islam. Do you lack basic reading skills perhaps? Or perhaps you lack logic. Personally, I think it's the pure dishonesty that Christians revert to whenever Islam comes up.

Bismillah:
1. "It is stated in the Quran that no messenger (Rasool) was sent except in the language of his people. That’s the logic of Islam and Quran.

Muhammad only spoke Arabic and hence, according to that Quranic verse, muhammad was sent only to the Arabs and not the whole world as he couldn’t speak all the languages in the world!"

"And We did not send any messenger except [speaking] in the language of his people to state clearly for them, and Allāh sends astray [thereby] whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.” -Quran 14:4

What is the argument here that Islam was thus only for the Arabs, hmm? OF COURSE he would speak in the language of his own people so that the religion is clear to them. Now that the religion is clear to them, they can deliver it to the rest of the world, duh. It doesn't state anywhere that, oh, "messengers were sent only to their own nation", Allah simply mentioned that every Messenger spoke the language of their own people so that their people can understand the Truth; nothing about the Messengers being purely for his people. This brother gave you proof that the Messenger ﷺ was actually sent to all the worlds, but you just hand-waved them away. Pathetic

AntiChristian:
Proofs.

1. “And We have not sent you (O Muhammad) except as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind, but most of men know not”
[Saba’ 34:28]

2. “Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allaah”
[al-A’raaf 7:158]

3. “Blessed be He Who sent down the criterion (of right and wrong, i.e. this Qur’aan) to His slave (Muhammad) that he may be a warner to the ‘Aalameen (mankind and jinn)”
[al-Furqaan 25:1]

4. Allaah The Almighty did not send a prophet to humans and Jinn except Prophet Muhammad, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, who said that "every prophet was sent to his nation, except for him; he was sent to all mankind". [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

2. "Also, it is stated in the Quran that the Quran was revealed to warn the people of Mecca and those around. Quran was not sent to the whole world, if you’re not an Arab, the Quran wasn’t sent to you."

Yeah, where is you source for that, buddy? The verse you cited after did not say anything about Mecca, nor did it say anything about an exclusive message to the people of the Messenger ﷺ.

3. "Allah said that he sent messengers to every nations. Muhammad was sent in the language of his people and the Quran was sent to the people of Mecca and surroundings, you Nigerian Muslims should go and look for your own messengers that was sent to you!"

“And thus We have revealed to you an Arabic Qur’ān that you may warn the Mother of Cities [i.e., Makkah] and those around it and warn of the Day of Assembly, about which there is no doubt. A party will be in Paradise and a party in the Blaze.” -Quran 42:7

Where does it state anything about exclusivity? Can't the Prophet ﷺ be both sent to the Arabs and the whole of mankind? Average Christian desperation.

4. "Muslims are always quick to lay claim that another part of the Quran said muhammad was sent to the whole world! If that is true, then it negates what Allah said about the

-Quran being sent to the people of Mecca and surroundings

-Messengers being sent in the language of their people (Muhammad could only speak Arabic)

-Muhammad only preached and used wars to convert the people of Mecca and surroundings to Islam and he never commanded his followers to preach his message to the whole world like Jesus did."

Nope. Where is the mutual exclusivity? The Prophet ﷺ was sent to the Arabs, and also to the rest of worlds (mankind and jinn); how does one exclude the other?

5. "Jesus instructed his disciples to preach the gospel to the whole world to highlight the fact that he was sent to the whole world and his message is to the whole world. Muhammad on the other hand never made such a declaration."

Never made such declaration? Erm...

"Recorded by Al-Bukhary, Kitabut-Tayammum, hadith no. 335 from the narration of Jabir bin 'Abdullah Al-Ansary, and by Muslim, Kitabul-Masajid hadith no. 521, p. 3. According to the latter's version, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, 'Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to every (one with) a red or black (complexion) (i.e., to all races).'"

... what's this then?

6. "The declaration Muhammad made was that Islam started as a strange religion and it will end as one:

Sahih Muslim 146
It is narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar ('Abdullahb. 'Umar) that the Messenger of Allah observed: Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole."

This is as much as an argument as Jesus, peace be upon him, is divine: not in the slighest bit.

Humble yourself, stop deceiving yourself, and be better than all this dishonesty. I genuinely thought you were raising an interesting point, but seeing how you responded to the refutations of your argument, just hand-waving them away, I realized you were just being dishonest like many other Christians when it comes to polemics. Humble yourself.

Everything I said that was correct was from Allah, and anything wrong is from the shaytan, and Allah knows best.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad And The Quran Were Not Sent To The Whole World But To The Arabs Only! by Expanse2020(m): 2:45pm On Mar 13
advocatejare:
This is according to the words of Allah in the Quran.

It is stated in the Quran that no messenger (Rasool) was sent except in the language of his people. That’s the logic of Islam and Quran.

Muhammad only spoke Arabic and hence, according to that Quranic verse, muhammad was sent only to the Arabs and not the whole world as he couldn’t speak all the languages in the world!

Also, it is stated in the Quran that the Quran was revealed to warn the people of Mecca and those around. Quran was not sent to the whole world, if you’re not an Arab, the Quran wasn’t sent to you.

Allah said that he sent messengers to every nations. Muhammad was sent in the language of his people and the Quran was sent to the people of Mecca and surroundings, you Nigerian Muslims should go and look for your own messengers that was sent to you!

Muslims are always quick to lay claim that another part of the Quran said muhammad was sent to the whole world! If that is true, then it negates what Allah said about the

-Quran being sent to the people of Mecca and surroundings

-Messengers being sent in the language of their people (Muhammad could only speak Arabic)

-Muhammad only preached and used wars to convert the people of Mecca and surroundings to Islam and he never commanded his followers to preach his message to the whole world like Jesus did.

Jesus instructed his disciples to preach the gospel to the whole world to highlight the fact that he was sent to the whole world and his message is to the whole world. Muhammad on the other hand never made such a declaration

The declaration Muhammad made was that Islam started as a strange religion and it will end as one:

Go and sit down somewhere...Jesus was only sent to the lost sheep
But Muhammad S.A.W. was sent to all of the world
Re: Muhammad And The Quran Were Not Sent To The Whole World But To The Arabs Only! by malcom1X: 8:47am On Mar 14
Lukuluku69:

Guy he said the truth. If you go far enough it's possible you two shared the same ancestors. So why are you so deep in the middle eastern religion?
Re: Muhammad And The Quran Were Not Sent To The Whole World But To The Arabs Only! by Lukuluku69(m): 9:15am On Mar 14
malcom1X:

Guy he said the truth. If you go far enough it's possible you two shared the same ancestors. So why are you so deep in the middle eastern religion?

Run along...
Re: Muhammad And The Quran Were Not Sent To The Whole World But To The Arabs Only! by Antlislaam: 2:57am On Mar 15
Expanse2020:

Go and sit down somewhere...Jesus was only sent to the lost sheep
But Muhammad S.A.W. was sent to all of the world

If truly Muhammad was sent to the whole world, mention a nation he took his jihad to aside medina and mecca all in Saudi Arabia?
Re: Muhammad And The Quran Were Not Sent To The Whole World But To The Arabs Only! by Expanse2020(m): 3:02pm On Mar 15
Antlislaam:

If truly Muhammad was sent to the whole world, mention a nation he took his jihad to aside medina and mecca all in Saudi Arabia?
You should read how Islam reach Spain, Africa, Romanian and other countries
So stop talking nonsense bro
Re: Muhammad And The Quran Were Not Sent To The Whole World But To The Arabs Only! by Entusky(m): 12:37pm On Mar 17
Normally moon worshippers sabi argue and quarrel
Na wetin dat paedophile use take conquer arabia b dat.
Meanwhile una 72 virgins dey wait fr una oo
Brainwashed fellows.
Re: Muhammad And The Quran Were Not Sent To The Whole World But To The Arabs Only! by Antlislaam: 10:52pm On Mar 17
Expanse2020:

You should read how Islam reach Spain, Africa, Romanian and other countries
So stop talking nonsense bro

Shey na Muhammad took islam to Spain and Africa or Muhammad throughout his life time before and after he was poisoned to death ever step outside Mecca and Medina all in Saudi Arabia?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi Hajj 2015 Stampede Photos / Moslems Where Are Your Beliefs And Values? Afghan Women Are Suffering, Help! / Shaaban : A Time Of Avoidance Of Heedlessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.