Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:23 PM

Buhari Is Happy With His Achievements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Happy With His Achievements (163 Views)

100 Days In Office: Governor Wike Lists His Achievements (Pictured) / Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements / Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Happy With His Achievements by Newsbeat5050: 11:56am On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Buhari Is Happy With His Achievements by System202: 11:56am On Jan 09, 2022
I rather Vote Buhari for 3rd term than any Yoruba or Igbo lunatics. U can't abuse Buhari for whole 8 yrs and present Osibanjo to me and expect me to vote for him, I am not hypocrite and I will not vote some who is threatening to leave Nigeria if they like they should kill them selves I don't care

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Happy With His Achievements by Coldshisha: 11:58am On Jan 09, 2022
Wicked General

His interview shows he really meant to deal with Nigerians and trim our excesses, he feels we are not disciplined and wasteful, he wants us back in farm

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Happy With His Achievements by fourboys: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2022
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Happy With His Achievements by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
Coldshisha:
Wicked General

His interview shows he really meant to deal with Nigerians and trim our excesses, he feels we are not disciplined and wasteful, he wants us back in farm
he reintroduced d very difficult life of millitary era

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Happy With His Achievements by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
If na you help your brothers spread from bushes to every nook and cranny nko, you no go happy? See ya head OP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Happy With His Achievements by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
If na you help your brothers spread from bushes to every nook and cranny nko, you no go happy? See ya head OP. I DEY USE LONG LASHES DEY OBSERVE YOU.
Why post an innocent woman's picture in public tho?
This is very wrong oo.. undecided
Re: Buhari Is Happy With His Achievements by ahuja12: 7:07am On Jan 10, 2022
Rome burns while Nero fiddles!

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Now! How To Reply When Called A Nigerian / The President Said He Has Given His Best / Okowa Sets Up Panel Of Inquiry On Collapsed Church Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.