Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers (812 Views)

I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers / Nairaland Redpillers Are Useless / Can't Go Beyond 1 Minute? Here's A Simple Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by MsFaith: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
It is really not enough to hate Nigerian women or other women on a faceless forum. That reeks of cowardice!

Don't hide behind the four walls of a room and be typing rubbish, especially on a faceless forum like small children playing hide and seek.

Come out nigga, and fight for what you stand for.

Get placards! Write your bitterness towards women on it, like a protest and display it.

Grow some balls nigga, not only when you cannot be identified, you coward!

I challenge you.

Or another solution, get your guns, come out of your houses and start killing women or Nigerian women! Let the world feel your anger towards the female gender. It's that simple!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Let them keep it up..that's why I am here to humiliate them.. bunch of wannabe redpillers weaklings..
They keep acting like they don't have an old woman at home they call a mother..
As I've always said anything they are saying is indirectly to their mothers..
They keep bashing women online at the same time keep asking for numbers and Gmail just to soothe their sexual urge..
I dey expect una tears for my mention as usual..una go wail and rant tire.. grin grin wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by Ekejoestar(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
J
Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by BigJoe19: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
You are so obsessed with redpillers, if you commit suicide redpill won't still stop.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by luwiizy(m): 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
MsFaith:
It is really not enough to hate Nigerian women or other women on a faceless forum. That reeks of cowardice!

Don't hide behind the four walls of a room and be typing rubbish, especially on a faceless forum like small children playing hide and seek.

Get placards! Write your bitterness towards women on it, like a protest and display it.

I challenge you.

Or another solution, get your guns, come out of your houses and start killing women or Nigerian women! Let the world feel your anger towards the female gender. It's that simple!
you think you hv made any sense ba?

So men working hard with their time should come out to protest over women..

That a woman thing to do...we work in silence

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by Boogyman557: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool

My WEED dis HOT afternoon

All I see is ANGELS

WTF MAN
Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by Hziyech: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lol

They are just bunch of low- esteem incels

They shouldn't be taken seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by luwiizy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let them keep it up..that's why I am here to humiliate them.. bunch of wannabe redpillers weaklings..
They keep acting like they don't have an old woman at home they call a mother..
As I've always said anything they are saying is indirectly to their mothers..
They keep bashing women online at the same time keep asking for numbers and Gmail just to soothe their sexual urge..
I dey expect una tears for my mention as usual..una go wail and rant tire.. grin grin wink wink
you sound like you don't have strong male figure in you Life..

I can see from the reflection of your post..it all based on emotional pain and no logic... just emotional pain. Sister life doesn't work that way.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
luwiizy:
you sound like you don't have strong male figure in you Life..

I can see from the reflection of your post..it all based on emotional pain and no logic... just emotional pain. Sister life doesn't work that way.
That's your problems son..

1 Like

Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by Justice4Toto: 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Seems the Redpillers are having early win.
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by fikayormi(m): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
Redpillers versus feminist shocked grin
2 : 1
Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by Stenewiser: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
we don't hate women, don't get it wrong, all we say is both gender is open to the same opportunities, we don't spend on a woman like SIMPs do, and we don't let a woman play with our emotions like you SIMPs do, we don't hate women cus we got sisters and mum, I Bleep everyday but I don't let pussy control me like you SIMPs who can pay even 20k for one round, so Respect us, we love women but we are too difficult to be whine by a girl, we believe relationship is affections, no a poverty elevation scheme for girls, I rep red pill forever, thanks for having me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by Astrid4(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
That's all redpill is all about...Nah we don't hate women,we respect,love and cherish women but we don't worship women.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by SmartPolician: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
MsFaith:

I challenge you.

You are a psycho on the loose!

So this is what an adult can think of as a solution? You or your loved ones will definitely be the first victims.

Well, I leave you to the redpillers because they will deal with you their own way!
Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by legallyminded: 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hmmm
Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by MsFaith: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
luwiizy:
you think you hv made any sense ba?

So men working hard with their time should come out to protest over women..

That a woman thing to do...we work in silence

Men working hard with their time..bla bla bla but have time to come and form redpiller on a faceless forum. Cowards! create time to protest it.
Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by MsFaith: 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
fikayormi:
Redpillers versus feminist shocked grin
2 : 1

It's not a competition, coward, grin we only want you to grow some balls and come out of your cribs to protest your bitterness.
Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by MsFaith: 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
SmartPolician:

You are a psycho on the loose!

So this is what an adult can think of as a solution? You or your loved ones will definitely be the first victims.

Well, I leave you to the redpillers because they will deal with you their own way!

It's another solution. Pick the first if the second will be too heavy for you, cowards!

Keyboard warriors!
Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by MsFaith: 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Justice4Toto:
Seems the Redpillers are having early win.
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes, you are cheesy behind your keyboards, keyboard warrior.
Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by luwiizy(m): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's your problems son..
How can your father be your son...

Kid.
Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
luwiizy:
How can your father be your son...

Kid.
The same way your father birthed you
Son.. shocked grin wink
Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by luwiizy(m): 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The same way your father birthed you
Son.. shocked grin wink

Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=luwiizy post=109224198][/quote]
This picture is hilarious tho..
Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by jornwhite: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
MsFaith:

I challenge you.

Have you seen 21st century vent pipes expose, it was concealed for a reason ... nairaland is a window you don't have to see the pipes and if you must see are you ready to get messed up cos we can start wen you want.

Truth is bitter, whatever redpill accuse women of that is not true ... let the matures ladies should outline it let objectives mind judge
Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by fikayormi(m): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Foolish talk

MsFaith:

It's not a competition, coward, grin we only want you to grow some balls and come out of your cribs to protest your bitterness.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
MsFaith:

I challenge you.

The whole reason for redpill is to make sure men are not being manipulated by women, so mi'der, this your so called challenge is no different from the usual female manipulation and as such, its been taken with a pinch of salt undecided...

And please ehn...
Be careful so that you don't end up becoming the very thing you're fighting against...

Good luck ma'am kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by MsFaith: 4:54am On Jan 10, 2022
Favfables1:

The whole reason for redpill is to make sure men are not being manipulated by women, so mi'der, this your so called challenge is no different from the usual female manipulation and as such, its been taken with a pinch of salt undecided...

And please ehn...
Be careful so that you don't end up becoming the very thing you're fighting against...

Good luck ma'am kiss

Coming out of your crib to show the world what you have against women is called "manipulation"

But hiding behind your phone to do the same is called what again?

Coward! cheesy
Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by MsFaith: 4:57am On Jan 10, 2022
fikayormi:
Foolish talk

Keyboard warrior grin

They only have strength on a faceless forum.
Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by MsFaith: 4:59am On Jan 10, 2022
jornwhite:

Have you seen 21st century vent pipes expose, it was concealed for a reason ... nairaland is a window you don't have to see the pipes and if you must see are you ready to get messed up cos we can start wen you want.

Truth is bitter, whatever redpill accuse women of that is not true ... let the matures ladies should outline it let objectives mind judge

We want you to start now, we are ready for you.

Coward!
Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by fikayormi(m): 5:30am On Jan 10, 2022
Why don’t you clamor for feminist instead of wasting your energy creating a thread about redpill

Shows how obsessed you are about them

MsFaith:

Keyboard warrior grin

They only have strength on a faceless forum.
Re: A Simple Solution For Nairaland Redpillers by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 10, 2022
MsFaith:

Coming out of your crib to show the world what you have against women is called "manipulation"

But hiding behind your phone to do the same is called what again?

Coward! cheesy

I have nothing against women and as such there's nothing to "show" undecided

You see...
Name calling undecided ...
The exact same thing mysogynist boys and girls do in the name of the redpill/feminism is exactly what you're doing right now...

You're becoming toxic ma'am undecided...

Either ways...
I wish you all the best...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Normal For Ladies To Call Guys Dear, Sweetheart Etc / Is This Why Men Kneel To Propose? / Have Really Fall In Love With Islandlady And Candidlady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.