Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Thanks For Your Words Of Encouragement In My Previous Post - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thanks For Your Words Of Encouragement In My Previous Post (371 Views)

Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement / When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? / In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks For Your Words Of Encouragement In My Previous Post by Mrfrank2001: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
I want to thank all the nairaland family that encouraged me one way or the other, may almighty God bless you all.

She was calling me to waybill her bags and clothes back to her but I told her to come and carry it her self.

It was all my fault, I gave her all the room and hands in my hands by loving her too much and doing all her biding. I also spoke to my mum and she told me that we should prepare for thanks giving. I'm the bread winner in my family and this is not what I need at this hour. Although is very painful but let the will of God be done.

She still called me very early this morning to know how am doing, but am not moved by all the gimmicks.

Once again, thanks for all the world of encouragement.

4 Likes

Re: Thanks For Your Words Of Encouragement In My Previous Post by dawnomike(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mrfrank2001:
I want to thank all the nairaland family that encouraged me one way or the other, may almighty God bless you all.

She was calling me to waybill her bags and clothes back to her but I told her to come and carry it her self.

It was all my fault, I gave her all the room and hands in my hands by loving her too much and doing all her biding. I also spoke to my mum and she told me that we should prepare for thanks giving. I'm the bread winner in my family and this is not what I need at this hour. Although is very painful but let the will of God be done.

She still called me very early this morning to know how am doing, but am not moved by all the gimmicks.

Heartbreaks might be heavy... But trust me, you'll get to past it.
You did the right thing by letting her go in peace.
Re: Thanks For Your Words Of Encouragement In My Previous Post by Bola146(f): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Can somebody shout halleluyah ........ grin grin grin grin let her go forever! No more intimacy to avoid mumu feelings wink wink

7 Likes

Re: Thanks For Your Words Of Encouragement In My Previous Post by pansophist(m): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Youre welcome man. Hopefully you learnt your lesson. Sometimes, you have to be a lion, so you can live as the lamb that you truly are. Loving her too much was not bad in itself, but you gave it to the wrong person.

6 Likes

Re: Thanks For Your Words Of Encouragement In My Previous Post by Nemesis0147(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mrfrank2001:

she called and you picked?
She can still reach you sef.....
If you don’t cut her off totally,,she might find a way into your life again.

3 Likes

Re: Thanks For Your Words Of Encouragement In My Previous Post by yuping(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
undecided congratulations but reduce the way you talk to her on phone she might want to crawl back in.
Re: Thanks For Your Words Of Encouragement In My Previous Post by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 10, 2022
Nemesis0147:
she called and you picked?
She can still reach you sef.....
If you don’t cut her off totally,,she might find a way into your life again.
Fact

2 Likes

Re: Thanks For Your Words Of Encouragement In My Previous Post by Sonnobax15(m): 7:07am On Jan 10, 2022
cheesy
You're welcome op..

But please,for the sake of your future sanity, please cut off all kinds of communication with her entirely.

(1) (Reply)

Original Italian Versace Sneaker For Sale / Missing Person Report / Relocation Sales.7 Seater Sofa For Sale 160k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.