Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

I Can Bring You More Misery Than Words Can Tell- Drugs - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Can Bring You More Misery Than Words Can Tell- Drugs (333 Views)

More Than Words / The Positive Effects Of Life Misery(pains, Sorrows, Loss,challenges) / Revisiting Biafuru: Our Story Of Misery And Survival By John Chizoba Vincent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Bring You More Misery Than Words Can Tell- Drugs by donald101(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
"I destroy homes, tear families... apart - take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold - the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold.

And if you need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door.

My power is awesome - try me you'll see. But if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul...
Source;
https://imoflash.com/ndi-imo/i-can-bring-you-more-misery-than-words-can-tell-drugs
Re: I Can Bring You More Misery Than Words Can Tell- Drugs by matrix199(m): 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
donald101:
"I destroy homes, tear families... apart - take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold - the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold.

And if you need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door.

My power is awesome - try me you'll see. But if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul...
Source;
https://imoflash.com/ndi-imo/i-can-bring-you-more-misery-than-words-can-tell-drugs
I hope peasant family members of drug addicts don't mistake your writing, else they would lynch you on sight in their bid to end hard drugs.
Re: I Can Bring You More Misery Than Words Can Tell- Drugs by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
donald101:
I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold - the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold.

lies upon lies....
A) drug that are cheaper than a loaf of bread, which one are the one that are more costly than diamonds/gold?!?!
B) to these addicts, drugs doesnt bring any sorrow whatsoever.... its only their loved ones that suffer but drug addicts dont care!
Re: I Can Bring You More Misery Than Words Can Tell- Drugs by matrix199(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

lies upon lies....
A) drug that are cheaper than a loaf of bread, which one are the one that are more costly than diamonds/gold?!?!
B) to these addicts, drugs doesnt bring any sorrow whatsoever.... its only their loved ones that suffer but drug addicts dont care!
You totally misconstrued him. The amount drug addicts spend on drugs like crack on let say yearly basis is much more than the cost of 1gram of 24karat diamond. Plus, after the effects of the drugs wear out, cravings set in, and may cause the addict to experience incoordination(which is like suffering).
Re: I Can Bring You More Misery Than Words Can Tell- Drugs by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
matrix199:
You totally misconstrued him. The amount drug addicts spend on drugs like crack on let say yearly basis is much more than the cost of 1gram of 24karat diamond. Plus, after the effects of the drugs wear out, cravings set in, and may cause the addict to experience incoordination(which is like suffering).

bro, drugs are cheap lets not fool one another, regardless on how you wanna look at it... and comparing them with diamonds and gold, as if it was even relevant, is clueless.

as for addicts suffering, nothing that another hit cant fix...

(1) (Reply)

10 Qualities Of Wise Women / Content Writers Needed / Youtube Scripter For Paternity Court Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.