Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo (11016 Views)

Senate Passes Bills Establishing 3 Universities / The Lies Of A Dismissed Oau Lecturer From Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo. / Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Bestrolland(m): 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
Congrats to ONDO CITY dey have UNI las las

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Michdear(f): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Finally! I told you Buhari is going to perform better towards the end of his tenure. He's going to start redeeming his perceived dented image now especially as election is nigh.
he should invest more in genuine education programme,I expect FGN and ministry of education to give the new and first federal university of education grant.
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by karnafiu03(m): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Adeyemi!!!

I remember those days in Babatunde Ipaye lecture theater...that uncompleted story building, I hope dey av complete it now

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Judolisco(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Michdear:
aside futa in Akure which other federal university do they have there ?
Na government I talk arbi state government no b government?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Michdear(f): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bestrolland:
Congrats to ONDO CITY dey have UNI las las
they have state owned medical science university and private university (Methodist church) already this made it three ,I think ondo is the only city in south west with 3 universities.
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Michdear(f): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
Judolisco:
Na government I talk arbi state government no b government?
true

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by lexy2014: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
Michdear:
we are over 200 million people with just 196 universities,it can never be enough,thanks to private universities owner it would have been really hard to get Admission into higher institution in Nigeria.

Inasmuch as we need more educational institutions, we shouldn't have them just for d sake of it. How have d education being given empowered the lives of d graduands and moved nigeria forward? What's d quality of education?

In terms of admission, it will interest u to note that every tom dick and Harry wants to get tertiary education after secondary school. The process that separates those who have d intellectual capacity to cope with university education from those who can't has failed hence d high numbers. So we aren't really achieving quality

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Michdear(f): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
karnafiu03:
Adeyemi!!!

I remember those days in Babatunde Ipaye lecture theater...that uncompleted story building, I hope dey av complete it now
i guess so
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Henzybaba29: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
Enough schools , we need places to work
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by lexy2014: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Finally! I told you Buhari is going to perform better towards the end of his tenure. He's going to start redeeming his perceived dented image now especially as election is nigh.

Is it by turning college of education to university that u call performing better

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Michdear(f): 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
lexy2014:

Inasmuch as we need more educational institutions, we shouldn't have them just for d sake of it. How have d education being given empowered the lives of d graduands and moved nigeria forward? What's d quality of education?

In terms of admission, it will interest u to note that every tom dick and Harry wants to get tertiary education after secondary school. The process that separates those who have d intellectual capacity to cope with university education from those who can't has failed hence d high numbers. So we aren't really achieving quality
this particular one is upgraded,a existing college of education with all standard facilities.
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by lexy2014: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Michdear:
this particular one is upgraded,a existing college of education with all standard facilities.

Upgraded to where? What standard facilities? How does it's "upgrading" negate the things I said?
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Michdear(f): 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Henzybaba29:
Enough schools , we need places to work
school also employ ,about 5000 more people will gainfully get jobs in the new uni.
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by saintmm(m): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
To me, it's a misplaced priority.
What happens to legions of graduates being produced every year by the existing universities?
The purpose of establishing it as a college of education, has it been thoroughly assessed and discovered it's obsolete? I doubt!
Is it the same government ASUU is holding ransom at leisure that they are increasing it's burden?...
Let me rest here first...

I rise
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Michdear(f): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
lexy2014:

Upgraded to where? What standard facilities? How does it's "upgrading" negate the things I said?
our education curriculum need to be overhaul.
That’s a different topic for another day
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by luminouz(m): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Michdear:
we are over 200 million people with just 196 universities,it can never be enough,thanks to private universities owner it would have been really hard to get Admission into higher institution in Nigeria.
Lol,so this is you.

I knew you will post this on NL
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Michdear(f): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
saintmm:
To me, it's a misplaced priority.
What happens to legions of graduates being produced every year by the existing universities?
The purpose of establishing it as a college of education, has it been thoroughly assessed and discovered it's obsolete? I doubt!
Is it the same government ASUU is holding ransom at leisure that they are increasing it's burden?...
Let me rest here first...

I rise
same knowledge will be impact
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by lexy2014: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Michdear:
our education curriculum need to be overhaul.
That’s a different topic for another day

It's not. It's d same topic. They are one and d same
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by membranus: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
The school has been offering graduate degrees in education for decades under the supervisory authority of OAU, Ife. My wife graduated from the school more than a decade ago.

But with this upgrade, I believe the school will be able to offer postgraduate degrees for intending students.
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by miraculousGod(m): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ondo community now boasts of 3 universities; Adeyemi, unimed and Wesley

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by googi: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
My only surprise is that it took this long. It should have been done since the late sixties.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by EteBabaagba222(m): 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Congratulations to ACE now AUE
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Sammy07: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Michdear:
they have state owned medical science university and private university (Methodist church) already this made it three ,I think ondo is the only city in south west with 3 universities.

A town in Kwara state (Offa) has

Submit university
Offa University
National open university

That town get many institutions (polytechnic and health tech)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Sammy07: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
miraculousGod:
Ondo community now boasts of 3 universities; Adeyemi, unimed and Wesley

I swear cool
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Michdear(f): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sammy07:

A town in Kwara state (Offa) has

Submit university
Offa University
National open university

That town get many institutions (polytechnic and health tech)
oh that’s nice ondo got federal,state and private (Methodist church)
A new community open university about to be establish. The unique thing about this is they are all first of the like ,first federal university of education,first medical university in Nigeria “Unimed “and second in Africa ,first community open university and offcourse first Methodist university in Nigeria “Wesley university” meanwhile there is Italian institute called Don bosco technical institute and a teaching hospital too in the city.
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Sammy07: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Michdear:
oh that’s nice ondo got federal,state and private (Methodist church)
A new community open university about to be establish. The unique thing about this is they are all first of the like ,first federal university of education,first medical university in Nigeria “Unimed “and second in Africa ,first community open university and offcourse first Methodist university in Nigeria “Wesley university” meanwhile there is Italian institute called Don bosco technical institute and a teaching hospital too in the city.

Sure I know nah.
I be ekimogun gangan
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by faste: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=lexy2014 post=109You cannot Even fund the ones you have and you are creating new one ..where is the wisdom in this?
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Michdear(f): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
faste:
[quote author=lexy2014 post=109You cannot Even fund the ones you have and you are creating new one ..where is the wisdom in this?
upgraded not new entirely
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by dhml(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
Na only Bill to Established one University or another na him Bubu sabi.....Nothing more
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Godfullsam(m): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Judolisco:
Government Universities Don yapa for ondo state now...

Ayam telling you. 2 Federal Unis, FUTA and this one..

Good development
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by AbuAeesha: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
but I thought the institution is being regarded as university long bfr now

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by micflo28(m): 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Soon we will be holders insignificant certificates from the university. Instead of him to sign bills for the construction of factories and industries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. / MAPOLY inaugurates 280-Seater ICT Lab Funded By TETFUND / Recession: Parents Send Children To School Without Textbooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.