Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

My Younger Brother Invested On A Friend Who Went To Do Yahoo Ritual. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Invested On A Friend Who Went To Do Yahoo Ritual. (1449 Views)

My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Younger Brother Invested On A Friend Who Went To Do Yahoo Ritual. by Melvis100(m): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
Dear nairalanders,

My younger brother's friend came to visit him at the house after a long time. All of a sudden, I started suspecting that my brother was hiding something to give to his friend, but I kept mute and allowed them finish whatever they were doing.

When his friend left, I called him and interrogated him. He confessed that his friend has opted to go get favor-soap from a herbalist to do yahoo yahoo and needed finance to pay the herbalist.

So he opted to invest on his friends venture with the sum of 10k. On the agreement that the friend will be giving him percentages of future proceeds. And he swore never to ever do ritual of any sort as it is against our family belief.

Funny enough, my brother is 14 and his friend is 17.

I am still shocked at this revelations.... Dunno what to do.....

Na ritual this children the do.. Kanayo breeds everywhere..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Invested On A Friend Who Went To Do Yahoo Ritual. by KingBosco(m): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
shocked
Re: My Younger Brother Invested On A Friend Who Went To Do Yahoo Ritual. by richeeyo(m): 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
What you started knowing at 23
The kids of today knows more than at 14

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Invested On A Friend Who Went To Do Yahoo Ritual. by Naijanascam: 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
One babalawo is cashing out on them grin grin grin

Just a paltry 10k for favor soap grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Invested On A Friend Who Went To Do Yahoo Ritual. by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
If your brother is wise, he would not have handed over money from his hands to his friend to give babalawo, would have been better he sent it through account. your brothers friend is greedy to do blood money, meaning he can also have the heart to harm your brother through that money,.or through other ways.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Invested On A Friend Who Went To Do Yahoo Ritual. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
cheesy
Not surprised one bit.....

There ain't no kid out there any more..
Re: My Younger Brother Invested On A Friend Who Went To Do Yahoo Ritual. by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
If your brother is wise, he would not have handed over money from his hands to his friend to give babalawo, would have been better he sent it through account. your brothers friend is greedy to do blood money, meaning he can also have the heart to harm your brother through that money,.or through other ways.

Op read the comment with serious mind,your brother may be empty barrel by now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Invested On A Friend Who Went To Do Yahoo Ritual. by Melvis100(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mugu ��
Re: My Younger Brother Invested On A Friend Who Went To Do Yahoo Ritual. by Melvis100(m): 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sorry
Re: My Younger Brother Invested On A Friend Who Went To Do Yahoo Ritual. by Melvis100(m): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
True
Re: My Younger Brother Invested On A Friend Who Went To Do Yahoo Ritual. by yuping(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
undecided investor vibe.
Re: My Younger Brother Invested On A Friend Who Went To Do Yahoo Ritual. by signature2012(m): 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
Melvis100:
Dear nairalanders,

My younger brother's friend came to visit him at the house after a long time. All of a sudden, I started suspecting that my brother was hiding something to give to his friend, but I kept mute and allowed them finish whatever they were doing.

When his friend left, I called him and interrogated him. He confessed that his friend has opted to go get favor-soap from a herbalist to do yahoo yahoo and needed finance to pay the herbalist.
So he opted to invest on his friends venture with the sum of 10k. On the agreement that the friend will be giving him percentages of future proceeds. And he swore never to ever do ritual of any sort as it is against our family belief.

How did a minor of 10 year old have access to 10k?
The babalawo told your younger bro friend to ask any of his friends for cash and bring it for money rituals.(Nollywood playing in my head).

You as the older person,the moment you started suspecting a fowl play,you should have intervened but you lose guard.
In life,every seconds count.Just so you know,your brother is directly or indirectly involve in the rituals.

Dear parents and guardians,always monitor the kind of friends your kids relate with.
The high rise of ritualism in Nigeria now is alarming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Invested On A Friend Who Went To Do Yahoo Ritual. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:47am On Jan 10, 2022
Melvis100:
Dear nairalanders,

This sound like a very coooked up story.. undecidedthe way you ended it was too obvious..

Well simple money ritual doesn't exist so he and his baby friend are only deceiving themselves.. undecided undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Invested On A Friend Who Went To Do Yahoo Ritual. by Jay5mie: 6:13am On Jan 10, 2022
17 YEARS??

WETIN DE SUP WITH THIS GENERATION

angry angry angry
Re: My Younger Brother Invested On A Friend Who Went To Do Yahoo Ritual. by Melvis100(m): 6:20am On Jan 10, 2022
You think I have time to think rubbish to impress people I don't know?
Unlike yourself, I don't watch nollywood for a living.
Re: My Younger Brother Invested On A Friend Who Went To Do Yahoo Ritual. by frozen70(f): 7:38am On Jan 10, 2022
Melvis100:
Dear nairalanders,

Put your eyes on your brother, at that age he is too junior to have a friend that is diabolic

Gradually he may trade that route without your family notice

Better still bye cut him from being friends with the said guy and also call the guy to stay far away from your brother

Now is the time before it gets out of hand
Re: My Younger Brother Invested On A Friend Who Went To Do Yahoo Ritual. by TheRealOwner(m): 7:39am On Jan 10, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

You are wise

Anybody that is ready to do diabolical things should be avoided by all means, coz they'll use you as the next sacrifice immediately conditions are right

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Invested On A Friend Who Went To Do Yahoo Ritual. by TheGreatIYANU: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2022
richeeyo:
What you started knowing at 23
The kids of today knows more than at 14

They don't know!
Re: My Younger Brother Invested On A Friend Who Went To Do Yahoo Ritual. by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2022
This is very funny tho,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: My Younger Brother Invested On A Friend Who Went To Do Yahoo Ritual. by Nemesis0147(m): 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This sound like a very coooked up story.. undecidedthe way you ended it was too obvious..

Well simple money ritual doesn't exist so he and his baby friend are only deceiving themselves.. undecided undecided

Re: My Younger Brother Invested On A Friend Who Went To Do Yahoo Ritual. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=Nemesis0147 post=109251617][/quote]
grin grin grin no loud am.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This Adultery? / What Is Your Dirty Little Secret? / Ibadan Man Commits Suicide Ιn A Toilet In His Mothers House (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.