Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

I Can't Hide It Anymore... i need to speak out for support - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can't Hide It Anymore... i need to speak out for support (482 Views)

I Mistakenly Slept With My Wife’s Twin And She Didn’t Even Speak Out To Stop Me / I Can’t Bear It Anymore Silence Kills / Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Hide It Anymore... i need to speak out for support by SPOLO(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
I am so tired.
I decided to keep this out of shame by acting like am okay but i can't anymore.
I am really struggling in terms of finance, though despite this i still keep my academic pursuit on a good note but the problem is am tired.
My landlord is on my neck to pack out, i am still owning a debt in my departmental and faculty dues.
I sold my laptop last year to be able to pay my school fees and my phone is so bad that i have to be begging up and down to use my friends phone to browse while making research... My phone currently is 512MB ram, and 2G network i mean its always on Edge a times before a page load it takes up to 5 minutes of trial.

And now i am about entering writing my project and i don't even have a Laptop or a good phone to type my project.

Then again i have resumed school since on 3rd but i am yet to go back to school because i don't even have foodstuffs yet most especially Garri and no funds to even pay my house rent(though am considering moving out to stay with my friend) but i need to pay up my former debt of 6 months to my landlord.
Again, my parents especially dad haven't been paid at work place and my mum business ain't working since Years ago. Even the firewood business now that i had to get a loan for her is not selling so fast because after that i need to pay back the loan and i can't wait.
I need to travel back to school this week as lectures will be starting fully this week and moreover my exams start by early March.

In conclusion, am so confused
I need help
I need motivation
Somebody should help me out as i am reaching my final stage of signing out of my degree pursuit.

I have all evidence (proof) to back up my post such as school id card, my result and others which am ready to provide.

Please i will be so grateful if i get help here.
my able bosses
kingshrd you actually saved me last year when hunger wanted to kee prior to my Exam but please sir still put me into consideration again
Sir mesmer Moojy i believe in you people to at least help me out just the way you actually do help in the forecast forum and to others please help me because of God i will be so grateful

Thanks and may God bless you all
Re: I Can't Hide It Anymore... i need to speak out for support by Digitallegendzx(m): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
My brother prayer is the master key walhy assuming I have one I in my account I would have sent to you but you know the situation of the country ...I can assist you with is prayer, if I am to tell you my story on how I finally graduate after two spilling over you won't even believed but with prayer and trust in God am waiting for NYSC mobilization
Re: I Can't Hide It Anymore... i need to speak out for support by ahnie: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
Keenly following
Re: I Can't Hide It Anymore... i need to speak out for support by kingshrd: 5:27am On Jan 10, 2022
SPOLO:
Il
I can give you a phone tomorrow email me an address to services@lacroit.com
Re: I Can't Hide It Anymore... i need to speak out for support by SPOLO(m): 6:58am On Jan 10, 2022
kingshrd:

I can give you a phone tomorrow email me an address to services@lacroit.com
ooh my God it's this a dream to me

But sir this site won't be able to open on my phone browser let me. Mention you on a dead thread sir
Re: I Can't Hide It Anymore... i need to speak out for support by kingshrd: 8:02am On Jan 10, 2022
SPOLO:
ooh my God it's this a dream to me

But sir this site won't be able to open on my phone browser let me. Mention you on a dead thread sir
Ok
Re: I Can't Hide It Anymore... i need to speak out for support by SPOLO(m): 8:13am On Jan 10, 2022
kingshrd:
Ok
yes sir i have done that already..

(1) (Reply)

Tanzanian Man Hires Neighbor To Get Wife Pregnant. / 5 Most Expensive Areas To Live In Lagos / Asking My Nigerian Mother-in-law Naughty Questions You Are Too Shy To Ask Yours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.