Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,030 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:43 AM

How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon (2947 Views)

Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” / Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Coronaviru: 4:56am On Jan 10, 2022
This might be long but it's worth the time.
11 years ago, I thought I married the loml (lol), we enjoyed 7 years of marriage, blessed with 2 wonderful kids (a girl(10) and a boy(cool] till she joined Twitter 2017 and the marriage became history, the woman I married changed from the woman who wouldn't wait for me to bring money to cook or pay school fees to the one that wouldn't cook if I don't give her money, this woman practically starved my kids the day I come back late from work, I was shocked the day I saw an alert of 50 naira on her phone for bank charges and her balance was 10m naira and I was struggling, maintaining family with 500k in my account because I just finished building my house, she insulted all my friends to the extent that I had no friends who would want to visit my home, she denied me sex for a year and I wasn't worried about that (PS: I never cheated even when she denied me sex), 2018 I got fed up and asked for divorce to my surprise she accepted and we went thru court process and during the judgment day, I was told to hand over the kids to her which I did, but the kids didn't want to go with her but I had no choice, few months into the divorce, she called that the kids were sick and she had no money for hospital that I can come and pick them, I went and picked them, took them to hospital and they were treated, she came for them but my kids locked the door from inside when they heard her voice, I begged them to open the door and allow me in, they refused till she left, they 3opened the door, gave me a hug while crying that they don't want to go to her house again, I approached the judge again and explained to her, she reversed her previous judgment and that's how the kids started staying with me..
2019 I was relieved of my job coz of covid but I got to know that my wife and her friends wrote against me that I was a wife beater, a drunk and scammer and they had a perfect excuse to sack me using covid, I started job hunting while taking care of my kids, jobs weren't coming, sold my car just to make sure I could feed them..
It's been 2 years since I was sacked and no job till now, tot of selling my house but I don't want to live in a rented apartment, I have resulted to working on building sites to get daily 3k to feed the kids and pay their bills when necessary.

Incase you have any work for me, I'm available, hold a B.sc in business admin and a master in business administration.
Mynd44 seun please help me move to front page..

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:57am On Jan 10, 2022
Marriage Someone need to beg his or her creator to not go astray while choosing. Marriage is like a cage, you can't see what are inside very well. No matter what happened, a good woman, mother and wife will always sacrifice for her children. This is just so sad. Don't relent on your hustles, you will be happy again. What are the relatives of this woman doing? Many marriages problem nowadays are just mysteries that you can't just judge one side.

5 Likes

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by jeffizy(m): 5:01am On Jan 10, 2022
Bro, for you, it will end in praise.

You are a good man and you were taken for granted.

Please hold steady, there's light at the end of your tunnel. Believe.

15 Likes

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by HacheNoire: 5:04am On Jan 10, 2022
Sad…
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by hatchy(f): 5:04am On Jan 10, 2022
Na so
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Bola146(f): 5:09am On Jan 10, 2022
Dear Lord, please send helpers to this man and his children, let him smile for joy again. Sir, don't let your wife's mumu weigh you down, Ignore her, she is not God. Karma is a real! Even she is so callous to her own children?! Ha!!!!!! angry sad She will definitely reap whatever she does, thank God for your kids, let them be the source of your joy. For the sake of the kids, I believe good people are here to help, stay strong help will come please

23 Likes

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by OlawaleBammie: 5:28am On Jan 10, 2022
God pls forgive me....cus i am a sinner

God knows that i would go extra lenght to frustrate her living.

I dont mind goin to babalawo how to inflict her with a monumental disease that wil drain all her account, even her friends and family will abandon her but i wont let her die.

If i dont do her to the point whereby even me wil be will see mysef as a bad and callous person i wont desist.

Why?? Yoruba says ona ofun, ona orun. Inasmuch as u can block the way i eat my daily bread, lol, madam u wil be a living dead. I dont know why, but i like revenge

7 Likes

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by daddytime(m): 5:35am On Jan 10, 2022
Fret not my dear brother for this too shall pass away.

Remember, that we were never promised a life without "the valleys".

What we were promised was that these valleys shall not consume us but only make us stronger and lead us to our " promises".

This is surely the process to the promise for you.

It'd be tough but do not give up.

I pray for you and the kids.

Help will meet you this day, I pray.

Stay strong and allow life and God take vengeance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Double0h7(f): 5:44am On Jan 10, 2022
These people won't rest with these fake stories just to bash women! shocked

Lol! Check out this zero-wood script now, this one even woke up at 5am to trend grin

Chauvinists, misogynists, masochists, menists, food done land cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by KAM3KAZI: 6:01am On Jan 10, 2022
E be like say marriage don cast for men ooo.
Since 2020 all I've read concerning married life is bad news.
95% of people want to marry at some point in their lives but only about 12% are actually cut out for it

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Bedtec: 6:02am On Jan 10, 2022
Double0h7:

Lol! Check out this zero-wood script now, this one even woke up at 5am to trend grin

What if the story is true ? Some people are evil

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by sisisioge: 6:05am On Jan 10, 2022
The story doesnt ring true at all....I'm not saying you're lying o but the flow seems too doctored. Especially with the kids locking the door against their mother and you begging them to open or the she starving them cos she was expecting you to return at night to bring money. Is it that night she wants to buy foodstuff to cook for them? grin

Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by DaddyRochie1642: 6:05am On Jan 10, 2022
Double0h7:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

4 Likes

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Kingpin1000: 6:06am On Jan 10, 2022
Chai!!!
All I can say: people wey no get wife and girlfriend, get peace of mind.
I will not advice you to harm her because she is the mother of your kids.
But the blame should be on you. You did not take the Redpill and was just a Simple man trying to please his wife. Immediately a woman starts having issues with your friends and family members to the extent of driving them away from you, it's either you divorce her immediately or face the consequences alone, now you can't even go to those friend and ask for help because you were actually the one who chased them away because of your loving wife that you don't want to hurt.
In the animal kingdom, when a pride of lion wants to kill a buffalo, they chase it away from the herd and corner it so as to avert any danger that will come from the herd. Your wife chased you away from the herd( your friends and family) and then cornered you, just look at you, now miserable.

4 Likes

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Double0h7(f): 6:20am On Jan 10, 2022
Bedtec:
What if the story is true ? Some people are evil

Lol. When someone plays the victim and puts a 100% blame on the person who can't speak for themselves, then that person is a liar. He painted himself as an angel, a saviour, and the victim, only himself grin

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Double0h7(f): 6:21am On Jan 10, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

Hungry kee you der

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Bola146(f): 6:21am On Jan 10, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

I dont mind goin to babalawo how to inflict her with a monumental disease that wil drain all her account, even her friends and family will abandon her but i wont let her die.

If i dont do her to the point whereby even me wil be will see mysef as a bad and callous person i wont desist.

Why?? Yoruba says ona ofun, ona orun. Inasmuch as u can block the way i eat my daily bread, lol, madam u wil be a living dead. I dont know why, but i like revenge

You don't need all that because of the kids and you will pity her later when her suffering and wahala don start, karma is real

3 Likes

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:28am On Jan 10, 2022
Many are the devices in a man's heart but nevertheless the counsel of the Lord that shall stand.
Help will surely come, don't be deterred. Continue with the little things that put food on your table until you rise again.

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by OlawaleBammie: 6:29am On Jan 10, 2022
Bola146:

You don't need all that because of the kids and you will pity her later when her suffering and wahala don start, karma is real
dat is what is killing men before their times,

Which one be because of kids, does the kids even enjoy her? What is her usefulness??

Ok, she didn't remember the kids wen she was laying false claim to shatter the man life abi?? Are the kids not depending on the man??

My gf mama is no more(her blessed memory) but all her kids are surviving.

Kids wey no get mama no dey live??

E no go better for empathy and sympathy, before u destroy my life, i will make sure you don't even have one.

Na everyday my papa dey beg me to dey calm down cus e no wat i fit do, i too love revenge, i like to dey revenge, my gf knows this and she dey fear me for that.

Wen am dealing with someone i love it wen tins are spoiling.

I am a good man, very gentle and easy going but i hate nonsense.

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by OperationalVehi: 6:33am On Jan 10, 2022
Coronaviru:
This might be long but it's worth the time.
11 years ago, I thought I married the loml (lol), we enjoyed 7 years of marriage, blessed with 2 wonderful kids (a girl(10) and a boy(cool] till she joined Twitter 2017 and the marriage became history, the woman I married changed from the woman who wouldn't wait for me to bring money to cook or pay school fees to the one that wouldn't cook if I don't give her money, this woman practically starved my kids the day I come back late from work, I was shocked the day I saw an alert of 50 naira on her phone for bank charges and her balance was 10m naira and I was struggling, maintaining family with 500k in my account because I just finished building my house, she insulted all my friends to the extent that I had no friends who would want to visit my home, she denied me sex for a year and I wasn't worried about that (PS: I never cheated even when she denied me sex), 2018 I got fed up and asked for divorce to my surprise she accepted and we went thru court process and during the judgment day, I was told to hand over the kids to her which I did, but the kids didn't want to go with her but I had no choice, few months into the divorce, she called that the kids were sick and she had no money for hospital that I can come and pick them, I went and picked them, took them to hospital and they were treated, she came for them but my kids locked the door from inside when they heard her voice, I begged them to open the door and allow me in, they refused till she left, they 3opened the door, gave me a hug while crying that they don't want to go to her house again, I approached the judge again and explained to her, she reversed her previous judgment and that's how the kids started staying with me..
2019 I was relieved of my job coz of covid but I got to know that my wife and her friends wrote against me that I was a wife beater, a drunk and scammer and they had a perfect excuse to sack me using covid, I started job hunting while taking care of my kids, jobs weren't coming, sold my car just to make sure I could feed them..
It's been 2 years since I was sacked and no job till now, tot of selling my house but I don't want to live in a rented apartment, I have resulted to working on building sites to get daily 3k to feed the kids and pay their bills when necessary.

Incase you have any work for me, I'm available, hold a B.sc in business admin and a master in business administration.
Mynd44 seun please help me move to front page..
New moniker and with Bola146 helping you to solicit for helpers... I'll pass .. mosdef a scam story.

Are you related to botrix

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Bola146(f): 6:37am On Jan 10, 2022
OperationalVehi:

New moniker and with Bola146 helping you to solicit for helpers... I'll pass .. mosdef a scam story.

Who owns this lunatic? You are very stupid, monkey

4 Likes

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:46am On Jan 10, 2022
Double0h7:

Big man thanks for being observant tho.. kiss
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:46am On Jan 10, 2022
A guy regular on Nairaland go dey fear to marry with all these stories flying around grin grin grin
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:47am On Jan 10, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Relax with your fetish belief abeg... revenge dey hungry you go shrine..
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:49am On Jan 10, 2022
Where was it mentioned that she joined a feminist group cos your headline ain't matching with your statement..
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by lkillbrokehoes: 6:50am On Jan 10, 2022
This is why most people have vowed never to marry, it is well.
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:55am On Jan 10, 2022
KAM3KAZI:
E be like say marriage don cast for men ooo.
Since 2020 all I've read concerning married life is bad news.
95% of people want to marry at some point in their lives but only about 12% are actually cut out for it
97percent na formed story meant to paint women in a negative manner..
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by OlawaleBammie: 7:34am On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Relax with your fetish belief abeg... revenge dey hungry you go shrine..
I dont tink u re normal, oponu

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by aminusodiq(m): 7:35am On Jan 10, 2022
OperationalVehi:

a Monica registered in 2019 is new According to you? grin grin
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:35am On Jan 10, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
I dont tink u re normal, oponu
Let me just overlook you tho..let me not sour your mind this good evening..
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by ibechris(m): 7:36am On Jan 10, 2022
Pls,no matter the situation,do not sell your house,what u are doing now is worth the stress and heaven would reward u and that demon of a woman would live to regret it.

Not every woman would behave like this honestly. U had 10million naira and ur husband and children were going through all this. God forbid evil! where is her conscience ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If Your Dad Had A Secret Child / My Aunty / My Kind Of Mother Inlaw! 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.