Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu (33776 Views)

Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo / Between Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari Decoration Of Service Chiefs - Photos / Difference Between Goodluck And Buhari's NYSC Allowance - Twitter User Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by God1000(m): 5:52am On Jan 10, 2022
This is a hypothetical question, I still don't know if any of them stand a chance of winning 2023 presidential election, but who has more democratic credentials and expertise among these two political juggernauts?

Who will you vote for if they later become Hobson's choice?

Who among them do you think North will support more? Give reasons

Myn44 please do the needful

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by BBBmall25: 5:57am On Jan 10, 2022
I ain't fan of politic, and I like JAGABAN. No ipob terrorist worth my mention here

380 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by CaptainAyub: 6:05am On Jan 10, 2022
Won't vote any of them but for the records GEJ will be far better than the brown teeth,90yr old drug lord whose real name is Yekini Amoda abi wetin,who nobody knows d real father or mother.

Modified.
For those saying Thiefnuubu laid d foundation for Lagos bla bla,it's always easy for anybody governing Lagos to shine due to the huge IGR and federal allocation.
And Lagos doesn't have public running water,no intra-city railway,no stable public transportation.
Maybe they're talking about the MC Oluomo/owo mi da type of foundation grin

617 Likes 50 Shares

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Lawlab251: 6:07am On Jan 10, 2022
Ok

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Babaken(m): 6:10am On Jan 10, 2022
Op you ask too many questions I will better choose Jonathan than the opposite.

270 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OneCorner: 6:16am On Jan 10, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Won't vote any of them but for the records GEJ will be far better than the brown teeth,90yr old drug lord
Sharp guy
Please give me the records, I won use am tackle one guy

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:18am On Jan 10, 2022
Entire northern Nigeria will vote for Jonathan as if he is from that side. Reason being that their leaders will tell them to so as 2027 power is back to the north.
South east will rather vote Jonathan over tinubu. South south votes will definitely go to Jonathan again.
For me I will vote Jonathan not because I hailed from delta state but because the guy have human feeling.

484 Likes 25 Shares

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by helinues: 6:20am On Jan 10, 2022
Wetin lost for their hands that they are both searching for?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 10, 2022
If Apc successful land Gej.. God forbid.. he will give any Northerner in Pdp a tight one

But Gej ain’t going anywhere..

Nobody want Tinubu in today Nigeria.. he’s never an option
Na only Yoruba people dey hype am.. others are just cashing out big time .

At least I know of the north.

Maybe the east and south south love Tinubu more

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by yemmit90: 6:28am On Jan 10, 2022
Though non of them is good for Nigeria at this moment(if there is better alternative) but I will prefer Tinubu over Jonathan. Tinubu legacy is what Lagos is still enjoying today. He know how to work with best team and can set a good path for meaningful development.

Nigeria of today is quite different from Nigeria of pre- 2015 administrations. Only a charismatic powerful leader will do better and re-unite the country after this present administration. Tinubu can do better in this aspect than any other candidate, he will never be a push over, and will definitely deal with emergency of cabal and the issue of insecurity withiout fear of ethnic sentiments.

350 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ecolime(m): 6:32am On Jan 10, 2022
Hmm

Let's conduct a mock poll here.

Like for GEJ, Share for Tinubu

517 Likes 583 Shares

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ironheart(m): 6:33am On Jan 10, 2022
Like for goodluck share for Tinubu

A quick Nairaland poll�

434 Likes 529 Shares

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by nonxo007(m): 6:33am On Jan 10, 2022
What's wrong with us in this country, we the youth make up the major population and also make up over 60% of electorates but look at the question being asked, between GEJ and Tinubu who'd I vote.
Forget it we should keep suffering, let's keep recycling since them swear for us. Should this be a question ?
GEJ is a disappointment and was a weak leader, what is he coming back to do in government, or is he the only one that can rule this nation ?
Tinubu is sick and feeble, he'll be no different from Buhari, so this is the situation we should remain with for the next couple of years ?
Shame on the youth, shame on all of us, be you Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or any other tribe.
Seun shame on you too for allowing the disgusting level of tribalism on this platform.

Modified
Please take a look a what this lost soul AmadinFestus sent to my mention

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Administration1: 6:33am On Jan 10, 2022
You see that Man called Ebele, he begot a son and the son is one of the best things that would ever happen to this country if he so he decides to contest (which I strongly believe he won't, as there are other persons from the South that are better) I will choose Ebele's son. So if you like, chose the other person, it's still your choice, but a sh!ta$s one!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Victorclean1: 6:34am On Jan 10, 2022
How can you compare an angel with a black demon?. How can you compare a drug lord with a technocrat?. How on earth do you compare cocaine addict to alcohol taker?

The truth is that every Nigerians hate BAT except the Yoruba tribe. Look at what happened in Edo election where because of him Ize-Iyanmu lost( Edo no bi Lagos).

The whole North, SS, SE is voting GEJ. BAT has no chance at all. I will vote GEJ. The question should be, WHO WANT MC OLUOMO TO BE THE TRSNSPORT MINISTER OF NIGERIA?.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by vabok(m): 6:34am On Jan 10, 2022
None!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Doyou2019: 6:34am On Jan 10, 2022
BBBmall25:
I ain't fan of politic, and I like JAGABAN

Keep deceiving yourself.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Aufbauh(m): 6:34am On Jan 10, 2022
Interestingly in Nigeria elections are not won base on online survey.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 10, 2022
Not voting for either, and not choosing buhari , osibanjo, or obasanjo, or atiku, obi, etc...either

We need someone new. Who isn't from PDP or APC.

We also need a Nigerian leader who would take us away from our dependency on oil and set us on the path to innovation, industrialization and actual development, and neither leader is it.

We need a Nigerian leader who would take hard economic decisions at the right time, and not when his or her hand is forced.

Thank you

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Sonnobax15(m): 6:35am On Jan 10, 2022
lipsrsealed
Both of them are animals from two different animal kingdom.....

But I'd rather vote for the former than the later wey go settle down lick the rest of our national treasuries lick the way him people dey lick him nyash tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by fineboynl(m): 6:35am On Jan 10, 2022
Jonathan would win from the two. But I wouldn't really support any of them at this time.

To test the water.

Click like for Jonathan

Click Share for tinubu

145 Likes 32 Shares

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OlabodeTECH: 6:35am On Jan 10, 2022
ecolime:
Hmm

Let's conduct a mock poll here.

Like for GEJ, Share for Tinubu
Are these guys the best Nigeria can offer? What a shame! cry

Anyway, I will vote incompetent GEJ, foolish Yahaya, hopeless Hope, or even a stone than Tinubu. He was instrumental in bringing this evil government and atrocities on Nigeria. He has no business in Aso rock.

For those saying all Yorubas love Tinubu, you must be sick. Not all Yourbas are foolish.

It's just like saying Igbos love Uzodinma and Okorocha just because they garnered votes from some Igbos during elections.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by omoharry(f): 6:35am On Jan 10, 2022
Non

1 Like

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by okezuoemmanue(m): 6:36am On Jan 10, 2022
cry
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Judolisco(m): 6:36am On Jan 10, 2022
None... But I prefer Jonathan... If Jonathan comes back the first thing he'll implement is d confab...at least make we try another different path because dis path we're on is not d way at all

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye / El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari / Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.