Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke (14293 Views)

Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by gidgiddy: 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
I agree with her as far as having only children you can afford to take care of. But I dont agree with her that broke people should not get married.
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by omonla10(m): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Yea , Little income..

Those Ones that are not Better off, at least do Not have the pains of watching your Wife and kids living in Penury! undecided

Not mocking Broke married people But Marrying in Brokenness is sth very bad and should be Avoided if you can! undecided

As someone said UP There ,It's one of the Problems of Nigeria currently!
Leading to Yahoo, Yahoo Plus and Prostitution by our teenagers! sad embarassed
if u talk statistics.. Less than 50% Nigerians escape poverty now or later.. So ure saying the other 50% should forget about marriage abi..

From experience, marriage and responsibilities push people to succeed rather than working to become rich like its simple mathematics
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Elidrisy20: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Why your papa no leave you for heaven they chill
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by qtguru(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
I agree with her , because one friend I know who I was helping to upgrade his life, impregnanted a babe, someone who is earning 20k a month, didn't think Baby bills would be crazy, my guy dey 200k debt now. But also a resourceful couple will have no issues unless na case of liabilities marrying liabilities.

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Karleb(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
Na women get this message.
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
treatise:

If you're not married you'd not see the truth in her submission. There comes a point of financial stress you'd be asking yourself "why did I bring these kids to the world to suffer?". All in all, marry a resourceful partner.

And what if you were buoyant at the time you brought them into the world, and then have a drastic negative change in fortune?

Life is a gamble.

If we all wait till we are buoyant before having children, the human race will soon go out of extinction because the real wealth of this world is in a few hands or families who keep the wealth from circulating.

The rest are barely pulling through.
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by meobizy(f): 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ignorant people always believe life falls into place once a person is married. If life was hard when you were single, what makes you think adding extra burdens automatically solves your issue? They will never try such for other situations in life yet strongly believe marriage is a blessing.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by treatise: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

And what if you were buoyant at the time you brought them into the world, and then have a drastic negative change in fortune?

Life is a gamble.

If we all wait till we are buoyant before having children, the human race will soon go out of extinction because the real wealth of this world is in a few hands or families who keep the wealth from circulating.

The rest are barely pulling through.

Your point is valid as well .
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by jaxxy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
She's damn right about this, if you aren't financially buoyant please don't ever think of marrying and bringing children into this world to suffer.

Sadly if everybody did this we won’t have the Mko’s, the alakija’s, the Oprah’s, the wizkid’s, the burna boys, the bezos and even the Elon musks.

They were all born broke or average. Sadly the quest and pursuit for materialism plaguing Nigeria due to poor governance and systems has made people talk all manners of dumb shit.

U can see this a a good bt ridiculous advice if not put in proper context.
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by maxlev1: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
jaxxy:

Sadly if everybody did this we won’t have the Mko’s, the alakija’s, the Oprah’s, the wizkid’s, the burna boys, the bezos and even the Elon musks.

They were all born broke or average. Sadly the quest and pursuit for materialism plaguing Nigeria due to poor governance and systems has made people talk all manners of dumb shit.

U can see this a a good bt ridiculous advice if not put in proper context.
This is only or one of the fewest sensible write up here. Poverty has eaten really deep into people's mentality such that they completely lose their sense of reasoning. More than 85% of Nigerians are living in abject poverty, lots of them are married with kids which they try their best to train. Majority of those who came from that poor background are great men and women today with several top achievements generally. How abt women who will soon enter menopause! Are they not suppose not to have a child of their own just because they are poor?
In life everyone thrives to live their lives comfortably and when they money does not come the way we want, we keep on trying hoping one day will be better for us. This is the kind of post that has lead alot of youth to crime so that they can make fast cash and live comfortably.
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Hkff: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Sense
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by NewKidInTown(m): 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
What that b*tch said is true. Niggar, anyone telling you to get married when you broke is a bad person, don’t take that advice. More emphasis should be placed on not bringing a child into this world when you broke. I do think marriage is overrated cos they hardly end well.

I keep hustling and clean my money through crypto, that’s the real deal. I try to give my kid(s) a better life than I had. I hope to give them a chance not to take some decisions just cos they wanna live a good life.

I said what I said my niggarr

Hello boss..
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by DMerciful(m): 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Did she mention men? She's talking to both genders
Peace081:
Broke man don suffer grin
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by caracas: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
treatise:

If you're not married you'd not see the truth in her submission. There comes a point of financial stress you'd be asking yourself "why did I bring these kids to the world to suffer?". All in all, marry a resourceful partner.
Hmmmm
This is chilling menh
I bind you poverty.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikenga Ichi, Chief. Sir Emma Bishop Okonkwo And Other Ichi Vips / Nicki Minaj / Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.