Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website (3639 Views)

Please Help Me With Macromedia Flash Slideshow / Can Someone Help Me With Macromedia Fireworks-8 Activation Key / How To Get A .Com Website With Macromedia Flash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website by metridim(m): 1:48am On Feb 16, 2006
I've been trying to download macromedia flash 8.0 but the download page is misbehaving. can someone help me out pls? I'm in dire need of the software.
Re: I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website by mochafella(m): 1:53am On Feb 16, 2006
How is it misbehaving? What browser are you using?
Re: I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website by metridim(m): 1:59am On Feb 16, 2006
internet explorer
Re: I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website by mochafella(m): 2:00am On Feb 16, 2006
Do you have a popup blocker enabled?
Can you paste a screenshot of the browser when it misbehaves?
Re: I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website by mochafella(m): 2:03am On Feb 16, 2006
It is very likely you need to install an activeX control from macromedia b4 you can install Flash
Re: I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website by metridim(m): 2:06am On Feb 16, 2006
how do i go about it pls.
Re: I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website by mochafella(m): 2:17am On Feb 16, 2006
metridim:

how do i go about it please.
Um you need to qualify your question, go about what?

Also it will be difficult to help you without answers to these questions.
Do you have a popup blocker enabled?
Can you paste a screenshot of the browser when it misbehaves?
Re: I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website by metridim(m): 2:29am On Feb 16, 2006
My pop up blocker is off. About pasting the screen shot i tried it but only the text pasted. What happens actually is that the second download page opens but without the download icon. ie the page that u are directed to when u click the 'insta now' icon.
Re: I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website by metridim(m): 2:32am On Feb 16, 2006
I have a feeling it's from the site or what do think? can u access the url from ur system now?
Re: I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website by mochafella(m): 2:45am On Feb 16, 2006
metridim:

My pop up blocker is off. About pasting the screen shot i tried it but only the text pasted. What happens actually is that the second download page opens but without the download icon. ie the page that u are directed to when u click the 'insta now' icon.
Um your screenshot should not have any text. It should be an image pasted to " Microsoft Paint" or something similar.

Are you using the "PrintScreen" button on your keyboard?
When you click "install now", what else can you see on the new page?
Can you paste the link for the new page?
Re: I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website by metridim(m): 2:59am On Feb 16, 2006
Re: I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website by mochafella(m): 3:04am On Feb 16, 2006
Can you see this message on the page you have?

"Important Message: You may need to click the gold bar at the top of the browser window to allow the install."
Re: I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website by metridim(m): 3:07am On Feb 16, 2006
yes but i can't find any 'golden bar'
Re: I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website by mochafella(m): 3:24am On Feb 16, 2006
Sounds like the notification for ActiveX is turned off. The control might be installed already. Try re-installing flash from scratch. If it does not work.

Go here

http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/kb/en/document?dn=1090296&c=us&l=en&s=gen&cs#step5

Follow the instructions about turning off notification for ActiveX controls. Instead of turning off, turn notification so the bar shows up.

Your browser should look like this image

Re: I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website by metridim(m): 4:00am On Feb 16, 2006
The page is still being stubbon, Could u pls download it and send it to me?
Re: I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website by mochafella(m): 4:20am On Feb 16, 2006
Re: I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website by metridim(m): 4:53am On Feb 16, 2006
M-e-e-n, u just gave me a life line. Thanks so much. The site did the magic. Initially i thought it was a third party site. Thanks once again. One more thing please, from ur profile I gathered that u are using gmail. If it wouldn't be too much to ask could u invite me to join gmail. I tried it but they said it's strictly by IV. my mailbox is asogwapc@yahoo.com. Cheers!
Re: I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website by LoverBwoy(m): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2006
Good on ya mochafella

">insert clapping hands here" < cool
Re: I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website by mochafella(m): 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2006
wetin I do oooo
Re: I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website by Dewalex(m): 1:51am On Mar 02, 2006
Downloadable ones are free trial except if you can crack the code otherwise get a copy from computer village in Lagos its less than N300 good luck smiley
Re: I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website by mochafella(m): 2:07am On Mar 02, 2006
Dewalex:

Downloadable ones are free trial except if you can crack the code otherwise get a copy from computer village in Lagos its less than N300 good luck smiley

what are you talking about? Why do need a code to crack free software?
Re: I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website by 9ja4eva: 12:26am On Mar 04, 2007
He means the ones dt come with trials

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Hardware Needed To Start Web Hosting Reseller Business / 7 Ways To Increase Web Traffic On A Budget. / How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.