Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures (28430 Views)

My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 8:20am On Jan 10, 2022
Still in the spirit of the holiday, I decided to visit Florida(The Sunshine State).In my previous thread, I highlighted how people from the Midwest states run to places like Carli, Texas and Florida during this winter period. Now I can understand this seasonal migration.
Though with cancellations upon cancellations due to the bad weather and less availability of crew due to COVID-19, fortunately, our flight from O'Hare wasn't cancelled but was a bit delayed.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 8:35am On Jan 10, 2022
After check-in protocols, off to the bridge and the Airbus A320 frontier flight mounted high

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2022
Arrival at Tampa International Airport

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2022
See as everywhere stew.

May God wey stew your rice stew mine and anybody reading this..AMEN!

244 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2022
Proceeding to the Baggage claim section

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 8:55am On Jan 10, 2022
Tampa international Airport is so beautiful and well designed architecturally. Instead of the bus transit system, they use trams that navigate from one section of the airport to another. I hope someday, the likes of MMA Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe airport Abuja will upgrade into a 21st century airport.
A view from the tram ride.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Sankabson(m): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2022
Nice..

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 9:25am On Jan 10, 2022
I do encourage anybody traveling to advanced countries to watch some videos online before departure. For an example, we have several kiosks at the airport that you can use to fasten your check-in processes. Not only this, basic understanding on how to use vending machines, self-check out at supermarkets and many more will really be of help to get used to the system. This is one of the self-check in kiosks at the airport.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by MetroBaba1(m): 11:47am On Jan 10, 2022
Congrats

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Brendaniel: 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Congrats enjoy your life, some people will still see this pictures here and still be praising and supporting our politicians and still planning to vote in people that failed in their past governance, If these pictures do not provoke you against our leaders then you are telling yourself that you deserve the suffering you go through in Nigeria even if you have money, I mean look at the environment alone...

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Odjirigho: 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tnx fr this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Lemmy123(m): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

Beautiful scenery if you ask, once in a while, it's good to go on vacations or sightseeing, or adventure, or travel just to learn new things. But you can't do this if you're a 9-5 jobber, because your freedom is tampered with, that's why I went hard on my skills and thank God it's yielding results gradually... Freelancing is the new oil

Please hire me for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks

15 Likes

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by money121(m): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ok
Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Slynation(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nice...!! Stay there and enjoy life

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by officialwdhtv: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
Yankee...a place to be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Irupetepete: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
God, you know my silent prayers, nothing is too big for you to do.. You do am for so many others, do mine too

22 Likes

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Robisky001(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
Make sense
Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by potbelly(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
Keep balling boss... cool

And don't make the mistake to come back...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
Great.. Bless up bro, I will be the next

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by dodoatirice: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
No come this naija back oo

Coke for florida no be the same as coke for Lagos

15 Likes

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by slawormiir: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Enjoy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Follygunners: 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
cool
Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by FarahAideed: 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
silverdawn:
After check-in protocols, off to the bridge and the Boeing A320 frontier flight mounted high

Airbus A320 not Boeing ..correct please ....Nice thread I am feeling it already

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Lanretoye(m): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
Takwa Bay na takwa Bay,only be say on dey for America.
Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Galileopapi(m): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
Peru don't dey parra
Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by xdlwilliams: 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
Flex wella
Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by MrCover: 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
Money Is Really Good

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by engrglover(m): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
NA HerÄ™ my client dey oooo

9 Likes

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by nairaman66(m): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nice info!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . / Photos Of Tanker Which Exploded In Maryland, Lagos / Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.