Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures (28429 Views)

My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 9:06am On Jan 12, 2022
Visit to Fort De Soto Park. This a park quite close to the Gulf of Mexico. This park has a museum and consists of other cluster of islands.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 9:11am On Jan 12, 2022
Museum at Fort De Soto. Inside here, I was able to see some historical charts on America wars and relics of war

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 9:15am On Jan 12, 2022
Museum

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 9:16am On Jan 12, 2022
Writing

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 9:19am On Jan 12, 2022
More relics

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2022
Relics

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 9:25am On Jan 12, 2022
Mortal bomb shell

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 9:28am On Jan 12, 2022
Going to the pier

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2022
View from the Pier

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 9:34am On Jan 12, 2022
Beach with fun seekers

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 9:38am On Jan 12, 2022
I hope he was lucky to get some catch.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 9:39am On Jan 12, 2022
Serious crime against dolphins. Did I just read "harass and teasing there?" Liable to a whopping $100,000 fine shocked

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 9:47am On Jan 12, 2022
Cannons

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 9:47am On Jan 12, 2022
Cannon

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2022
Sign

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 9:52am On Jan 12, 2022
Trail to the viewing platform

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 9:55am On Jan 12, 2022
Driving in the park. I just love the sunny period

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 9:58am On Jan 12, 2022
Resting site

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 9:59am On Jan 12, 2022
You can make barbecue here and enjoy the ocean

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 10:04am On Jan 12, 2022
Some older folks here enjoying their old age.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 10:06am On Jan 12, 2022
One of the restrooms in the park

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 10:10am On Jan 12, 2022
Gift store at the park

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 10:13am On Jan 12, 2022
More gift section

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2022
After saying bye to the park, we need to gas the car. I think like most western countries, there is no petrol attendant to sell fuel(They call it gas here) for you. You do that by yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 10:22am On Jan 12, 2022
Driving to another beach! Sarasota

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2022
FarahAideed:

Airbus A320 not Boeing ..correct please ....Nice thread I am feeling it already
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Solanaa: 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
silverdawn:
After saying bye to the park, we need to gas the car. I think like most western countries, there is no petrol attendant to sell fuel(They call it gas here) for you. You do that by yourself.

Africa is a cursed Continent.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by bepositive11: 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
silverdawn:

You are welcome. I reside in the States and it wasn't a lone trip. Hence, cant really provide a concise cost.

I see. No problem
Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by aswani(m): 10:02am On Jan 16, 2022
Great thread, it's so good seeing people doing something they like with people they like and with the money the've worked hard for.

I look forward seeing pictures of you enjoying your next trip.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by OyinbowithaTan(m): 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
Drive over to Siesta Key if you are in Sarasota.
Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Bifwoli: 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
silverdawn:
Tampa international Airport is so beautiful and well designed architecturally. Instead of the bus transit system, they use trams that navigate from one section of the airport to another. I hope someday, the likes of MMA Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe airport Abuja will upgrade into a 21st century airport.
A view from the tram ride.
When you leave Nigeria's MMIA Lagos the 1st time it is an airport.

When you go abroad see Istanbul,Miami airport, Singapore and Dubai airports and back...then MMIA becomes a roadside kiosk.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by riksss: 10:48am On Mar 27, 2022
I have always dreamed of going to Florida, but my wife and I kept putting off this trip. This summer I'd like to take a vacation in 30A Florida. I read a lot about this on beachluxuryvacations online, I think I can even plan this trip without the help of a travel agent, but until my wife isn't sure about this vacation destination, I cann't book air tickets. I hope that with the help of colorful descriptions from the articles in blog about local beaches and your beautiful photos, I can persuade her to go on vacation to Florida this year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . / Photos Of Tanker Which Exploded In Maryland, Lagos / Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.