Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club (25646 Views)

10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by nanidee(f): 12:20am On Jun 18, 2011
1) Popping champagne unnecessarily with their friends in order to gain attention  undecided

2) Staring at you like their lives depends on you. The terrible thing is that they make it really obvious, and then get you feeling sort of funny angry

3) Having this annoying mindset that you would automatically hit it off with them, because one of their friends happens to be a friend to your friend

4) Asking you for your cell-phone number >> hello…I did not come to the club to make friends, I only came to ease out  some stress  tongue

5) Offering to buy you a drink, believing that that might make it easier for you to feel relaxed with him. Oh good Lawwwd, not everyone that comes to the club is a drunk!!  tongue

6) Not getting the point when a girl is acting funny. Please when a girl is not showing signs of interest in what you are talking about, it simply means she aint feeling you. Do we have to spell everything out?   lipsrsealed

7) Trying to get too familiar by moving their hands around, because you agreed to dance with him. I cant stand it when a guy reaches out to try to hold me on the waist, just because I am trying to shake what my mama gave me!!!  grin  angry angry

8 How on earth would a guy go to a club all by himself and pop a bottle of champagne …this beats me    cry cry cry

9) Trying to get to know everything about you, just because you bothered to lend an ear to him. You wanna know where I work, where I live, and personal stuff? Oh puhleeasseeeee  tongue

10) Wearing dark shades in the club. Hello…. Shades are meant to protect your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun, not to feel cool in a dark club  tongue

11) Pestering you for a dance, when you have clearly said NO!!!

1 Like

Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Dyt(f): 12:32am On Jun 18, 2011
Yh very ryt
190,Reality n D-sense shey una dey c una lyf 4 Tify*tv*
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by nanidee(f): 12:34am On Jun 18, 2011
^^ wink wink wink grin grin grin grin

190 seems like the kind of guy that's stuck on number 10
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by BABE3: 12:37am On Jun 18, 2011
DAMN GIRL!!!!!! I was just compiling my freaking list~~you just had to beat me to it---arggggg angry I don't like you!

I'm gonna add to the list~~~(not necessarily disgusting)`  grin

12) Guyz rocking Fake Gucci!  Dude, I can still see that sh1t in dim lights---so quit pulling swag--- (I used Gucci as an example. It could be anything)

13) Guyz not having good rhythm  4uck, I'm working my a$$ off durty whining, while you're standing there staring at my a$$ forming big boy---chei! Insalt! C'mon move your body and let's dance jo! angry

14)Horrible DJs---  angry

15)Partial Bouncers--- angry

16)Ok, THIS IS A PSA to The ladies out There----Pls ladies---WEAR YOUR DAMN SHOES! YOU'RE NOT IN YOUR VILLAGE! STOP ACTING LIKE PEPPER SELLERS! iF you can't handle grinding on a guy/dancing with 6 INCHES heels, then don't bother! Wear your flats from home, or bring them for a change! Lets be civil ---  smiley
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by nanidee(f): 12:42am On Jun 18, 2011
BABE!:

DAMN GIRL!!!!!! I was just compiling my freaking list~~you just had to beat me to it---arggggg angry I don't like you!

12) Guyz rocking Fake Gucci!  Dude, I can still see that sh1t in dim lights---

13) Guyz not having good rhythm  4uck, I'm working my a$$ off durty whining, while you're standing there staring at my a$$ forming big boy---chei! Insalt! C'mon move your body and let's dance jo! angry

16)Ok, THIS IS A PSA to The ladies out There----Pls ladies---WEAR YOUR DAMN SHOES! YOU'RE NOT IN YOUR VILLAGE! STOP ACTING LIKE PEPPER SELLERS! iF you can't handle grinding on a guy/dancing with 6 INCHES heels, then don't bother! Wear your flats from home, or bring them for a change! Lets be civil ---  smiley

lol, grin grin grin

i am sure the list goes on and on and on,

With guys and clubs, you cant help but notice so many annoying things. tongue tongue
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 18, 2011
I agree with some things but complaints no. 2, 4, and 5 especially really should not come as a surprise, it's a club, not bible study
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by won90: 1:10am On Jun 18, 2011
SMDH at women thinking through their anus again  undecided

1 Like

Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by nanidee(f): 1:16am On Jun 18, 2011
^^ common, sharaap there. What do you know about women?tongue
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by coogar: 1:30am On Jun 18, 2011
nanidee:

1) Popping champagne unnecessarily with their friends in order to gain attention  undecided

men are closing business deals and celebrating with few bottles of bubbly and it disgusts you?
verdict: get a life!

2) Staring at you like their lives depends on you. The terrible thing is that they make it really obvious, and then get you feeling sort of funny angry

well. . . .women come to clubs dressing like indecency-stars. what do you expect the men to do? they are men not mannequins.
verdict: dress appropriately without the disgusting weaves and cheap shoes.

3) Having this annoying mindset that you would automatically hit it off with them, because one of their friends happens to be a friend to your friend

it's called socializing. . . . .
verdict: not all the men looking for a nice chat want to hit it off with you.

4) Asking you for your cell-phone number >> hello…I did not come to the club to make friends, I only came to ease out  some stress  tongue

see above.

5) Offering to buy you a drink, believing that that might make it easier for you to feel relaxed with him. Oh good Lawwwd, not everyone that comes to the club is a drunk!!  tongue

offering to buy you a drink is a gentleman gesture. . . .men offer their fellow men drinks, is it because he wants to sleep with his fellow men?
verdict: you must come from the hills of congo-brazaville.

6) Not getting the point when a girl is acting funny. Please when a girl is not showing signs of interest in what you are talking about, it simply means she aint feeling you. Do we have to spell everything out?   lipsrsealed

thousands of girls have showed signs they weren't interested at first only to change tunes after the guy's persistence.
verdict: men stick to the formula that works for them. . . .they know sometimes a woman's no often means try harder.

7) Trying to get too familiar by moving their hands around, because you agreed to dance with him. I cant stand it when a guy reaches out to try to hold me on the waist, just because I am trying to shake what my mama gave me!!!  grin  angry angry

then stop shaking what your mama gave you provocatively. dance in a way where you can see your dance partner.
verdict: you can shake your bootay in the other direction - if you offer the man your bootay, it's natural for him to reach out and grab it.

8 How on earth would a guy go to a club all by himself and pop a bottle of champagne …this beats me    cry cry cry

because he can afford it. . . . . .why would a girl go a club all by herself and buy alcopops?
verdict: you are dumb! the most ridiculous point i have ever seen on a forum.

9) Trying to get to know everything about you, just because you bothered to lend an ear to him. You wanna know where I work, where I live, and personal stuff? Oh puhleeasseeeee  tongue

once again, it's called socializing.
verdict: what else do you expect him to be talking about? the price of beef in the meat market?

10) Wearing dark shades in the club. Hello…. Shades are meant to protect your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun, not to feel cool in a dark club  tongue

this is laughable. men wear shades in the club for different reasons. they don't want you to see what they are staring at, they protect their eyes from the flashes of lights in the club, they don't want you to see their bloodshot eyes from alcohol, drugs, etc.
verdict: it's a standard everywhere in the world for people to wear shades in the club, only nigerian women see it as a taboo.

11) Pestering you for a dance, when you have clearly said NO!!!

persistence pays. . . same logic applies when a guy is wooing his prey. multiple nos and a final yes and then it ends in. . . .
verdict: if you don't feel like dancing, stay at home with your grandpa's gramaphone and dance alone - clubs are what they are, where folks meet and dance the night away.

16 Likes

Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by mukina2: 1:50am On Jun 18, 2011
hahahahahahahahaha lol grin grin grin
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by won90: 1:52am On Jun 18, 2011
mukina2:

angry angry
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 18, 2011
mukina2:

Ma'am your teeth is brown so laugh with swag cheesy

won-90:

angry angry

What? sad man undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by mukina2: 1:55am On Jun 18, 2011
won-90:

angry angry
uh? stay on topic grin

REALITY101:

Ma'am your teeth is brown so laugh with swag cheesy
i loffs it that way . .stay on topic grin

i am expecting another remix to the 10 things girls do at the club part 2 grin grin
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nekai(f): 2:30am On Jun 18, 2011
The wearing shades point is soo true! cheesy
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 18, 2011
LMAO I knew this was coming.

I trust nairaland girls. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by MrsChima(f): 3:45am On Jun 18, 2011
BABE!:

12) Guyz rocking Fake Gucci!  Dude, I can still see that sh1t in dim lights---so quit pulling swag--- (I used Gucci as an example. It could be anything)

Girl GONE!   My eyes are filled with water and my side hurting like hell!   grin grin grin grin cry cry grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry grin grin grin

Brother Franklin needs to be up in the clubs to recify the CAN'T DANCE RIGHT MOFOS.

Also why the guys thinks it sexy to soccer socks on with open toed sandals? Please guys TRY TO MATCH THE COLORS of your clothing. If you have a red shirt, black pants, and white socks. PLEASE do not put on an orange hat shocked shocked
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by chinyere01: 4:32am On Jun 18, 2011
There is absolutely no need to get defensive on the topic.

OP is obviously having fun and trying to get back at the guys with the topic, hence the use of "disgusting" instead of the "annoying". used in the previous thread made for girls.

I am sure that is really getting to them guys.

Abeg, its all just a simple thing, and its all fun.

You guys gave your views, and we are giving ours. No hard feelings guys, grin grin
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by violent(m): 4:34am On Jun 18, 2011
1)  Popping champagne unnecessarily with their friends in order to gain attention

Wow!!!. . .now guys need a "necessary" or rather "special" moments to enjoy champagne with their friends?. . . . ., anything short of this is disgusting?

8   How on earth would a guy go to a club all by himself and pop a bottle of champagne …this beats me

WTF? shocked shocked shocked  I am yet to witness a more ridiculous point being sold across,  . . I can buy horse piss and enjoy it all by myself if i want. Only those lacking in self esteem and who feel the need to always prove themselves to others would require their friends presence to buy and enjoy a bottle of wine.

4)   Asking you for your cell-phone number >> hello…I did not come to the club to make friends, I only came to ease out  some stress

Phew!!!!. . .why the hell do you have cell phones?  to call just daddy and mummy?  some girls self!

9)   Trying to get to know everything about you, just because you bothered to lend an ear to him. You wanna know where I work, where I live, and personal stuff? Oh puhleeasseeeee

It's called SOCIALIZING!!!. .  .when you meet someone for the first time and you even "bothered to lend an ear to him",  you talk about what they enjoy and do not enjoy doing, those aren't necessarily personal stuffs, so long as the dude hasn't asked you for the favorite color of your undies. . . . even my 12 year old niece knows this.

2)   Staring at you like their lives depends on you. The terrible thing is that they make it really obvious, and then get you feeling sort of funn

If you wear fully padded bras, low rise jeans, revealing tops, expensive makeups, you SHOULD expect to be stared that!. . .guys are made to stare, . . . google testosterone!. . . .it's a culture that is as old as the earth itself. . . .if you find this disgusting, then buy all means, wear a damn Jacket and cover your bo[i]o[/i]bies, we promise we won't even notice if you scream!

1 Like

Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Mynd44: 7:30am On Jun 18, 2011
I smell an all out WAR between GIRLS and GUYS on NL on these LISTS

1 Like

Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by ektbear: 7:37am On Jun 18, 2011
I'm guilty of #4, 7, 9

I don't think any of them are that bad tho
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by frank317: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2011
@poster, can u please stop sounding like a bush girl in the name of fun. u obviously started going to club recently. do U actually know why u go to club?

2 Likes

Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Goldieluks: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2011
That's spot on @OP.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by 190: 10:33am On Jun 18, 2011
^lol

women who's never been to club's claiming to know things that happen there'

too much home video's has beclouded their sense of reasoning undecided

2 Likes

Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by RuuDie(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2011
grin grin grin

Well said Coogar!
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Mynd44: 10:49am On Jun 18, 2011
Am i seeing things or did the moderators unban 190?
@ OP, if you can't the heat stay outta the kitchen
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by 190: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2011
Mynd_44:

Am i seeing things or did the moderators unban 190?

ode tongue
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by WebSurfer(m): 11:16am On Jun 18, 2011
Maybe so . but poster? dont you see girls aspect of it? girls are worst in clubs, at least no be d guys bad pass
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Mynd44: 11:32am On Jun 18, 2011
190:

ode tongue

I see how much good the timeout did you. So what happens to Won-90 now?
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by k4kblues(f): 11:54am On Jun 18, 2011
1)Why do gals dress so flashy 2 clubs without a purse?
Cos they need a guy 2 buy them drinks

2) Why do gals love 2 sit around guys that are popping expensive drinks?
Cos they wan2 feel among

3)Why would a gal sit in a club and refuse 2 dance?
Cos its her first time and its not 1 of her village songs and cultural dance won't fit inn

4)Why would a gal go to a club without pants and short skirt and expect a guy not to look @ he assss?
Cos she is timid

5) Why would a guy not hold ur waist for support in the club when the smell of ur hair is about 2 faint him. U gals
shuld get a grip.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Orton10(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2011
Chai!!
These gurls don finish us! . . .but the op of the other thread wasn't this harsh o!
But you'll agree with me that some of you gurls can be very irritating atimes.
You walk up to gurl doing nothing but staring around, with a BB in hand, oya na dance she won't dance!, oya lets talk- No!, ''can I buy you a drink?'' - ''No thank you'', 'are you ok?' - "leave me alone, its non of your bizness"
Then why come into tha club in the first place? . . .just stay the phuck at home and say the Rosary or something.
And how can a guy dance with a gurl and not 'hold' or 'touch' her?? . . .sorry you're on a very long thing.
I simply avoid those nonsense shakara by bringing my gurl along. . . .no time.

1 Like

Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by 190: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2011
Mynd_44:

I see how much good the timeout did you. So what happens to Won-90 now?

banned cheesy
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by nanidee2(f): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2011
lol @ guys responses. I think this is geting to a lot of the guilty ones.  grin grin grin grin

@  ekt_bear, orton and websurfer, kudos to your sense of humor,   wink
@k4 blues, na you sabi how many girls you saw in the club not wearing pant. How do u even know about the not wearing pant thingy? 

kudos to you guys. Y'all are correct guys jaree,
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.