Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Having A Male Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Having A Male Child (29547 Views)

Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri / Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having A Male Child by okine4real: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2022
Fathers and Mothers. Pls ohh. Myself and my wife, we trying to have a child this year, and we want a Male child. Male Child or nothing else. In fact i just Pray this time it works because trouble FIT dey.

Now my question is, as anybody in the house every tried the method of making love to you wife on the day of her Ovulation and the sex happens to be a Male child?

I have read to much article and the one that got my attention the most was, IF YOU WANT A MALE CHILD, MAKE LOVE TO YOUR WIFE A DAY TO HER OVULATION DAY OR ON HER EXACT OVULATION DAY. Please whom have tired this method and what is the success rate? I nor get money for IVF, so dont tell me say make i go do am ohh, because i heard its not cheap.

Regards

Abeg help save this marriage.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Having A Male Child by Ishilove: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2022
Save which marriage? Oga na you dey fire the female children inside her belle and na wetin you deposit she go give you.

Yeye dey smell

488 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Having A Male Child by tillaman(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2022
shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Male Child by Lumig: 11:11am On Jan 10, 2022
cheesy
Why not female child?
Are females not human enough?

157 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Having A Male Child by Dshocker(m): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2022
Op humans don't live forever,so i don't know why you are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill...There are people out there begging God to at least give them a child after 20yrs,even if it was a stillbirth to at least give them hope of belonging.I find it bizarre in this 21st century,you are still practicing the believes of a caveman.

Why challenge God's decision?

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Having A Male Child by Mustiboy(m): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2022
Don't come and go and kill yourself.

Any pikin na pikin

I personally don't fancy female children, but if they happen to be what comes, then so be it.

I no dey stress over children in the first place. Just two kids don do me.

Na Wetin you deposit inside your wife she conceive, so no stress.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having A Male Child by soberdrunk(m): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2022
Simple high school biology "X and Y" chromosomes.... angry I'm shocked that in 2022 people are still bothered about sex of child...... angry

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Having A Male Child by Truthisunique3: 11:11am On Jan 10, 2022
Na girls you get before abi you wan start born for first time

Maybe you can try stay away from sex for some time make the cum gather before hitting her

Who knows e fit strong like akagum

Modified- make we dey try use our head, op ask for advice for something people dey talk opposite

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having A Male Child by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 10, 2022
Bleep her anal and when you wan cum
Cum on her pussy
That's the solution

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having A Male Child by RoyalBoutique(m): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2022
okine4real, Lemme post something I used to get a male child.

This book worked well on both male and female.

I have 3 males and 1 female.

I'm going for 2 more females to make it 3 males and 3 females.

The males are the 1st, 2nd and 3rd borns.

The female is the 4th born.

You need to read the whole book to understand most things, but I'll post the part you're looking for.

Ok, so in the pictures below :

1. The name of the book
2. The chapter you need
3. How to get a female
4. How to get a male

72 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Having A Male Child by Maester141: 11:12am On Jan 10, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Having A Male Child by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 10, 2022
Oga, let your marriage scatter. them dey chop male child? Statements like this really make me angry. Every child is a gift from God and we should take it with all gratitude and happiness. I just pity your wife.

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Having A Male Child by michlins(m): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2022
You Sha want start the year with gbese.

Go manufacturer your own male child. I just pity the woman

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Having A Male Child by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2022
WTF Niggarr!!

How you go prioritize some gender over the other now that’s just stupid, so if you got a girl you gon treat her like shit, that what you mean.

I put it to you son, you and ya bitch don’t deserve no child. *spits*

And this no science forum or some XY chromosome shit, fvck off b*tch ass niggarr

I said what I said

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Having A Male Child by ayusco85(m): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2022
There are several ways to sire a male child according to some legends and folk lore.

1. Face your wife to the North when making love.

2. Make sure your wife doesnt take lemon, its baby girl fertilizer

3. Doggy style is proven to deliver male child, the position ensures closeness to the womb and the Y chromosome which is faster but dies quicker than the slower X chromosome will reach the eggs faster in that position.

4. Have long dick so u can touch ur wifes womb and that way the Y chromosome will hit the target on time before the slower X chromosome

5. Pray grin grin

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Having A Male Child by TheRealOwner(m): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2022
Which kind of trouble will occur if it's not a boy?

4 Likes

Re: Having A Male Child by yomi007k(m): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2022
Ishilove:
Save which marriage? Oga na you dey fire the female children inside her belle and na wetin you deposit she go give you.

Yeye dey smell

I beg tell am again make he hear.

The matter be like POS, NA WETIN YOU DEPOSIT THEM GO GIVE YOU.

GBAM!

Abi u wan deposit 2k to withdraw 100 pounds ...lol

13 Likes

Re: Having A Male Child by Emuforlife1: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2022
Instead of you to be praying for a righteous child, you are saying "male or nothing ".
So you prefer a Male Agbero to a Female Medical Doctor
May this your 18th century mentality not lead to regrets...

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Male Child by Daniel058(m): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2022
Let me park well.

6 boys 2 girls

Money no go be problem .

grin if you have done abortion before, no near me!!

1 Like

Re: Having A Male Child by SportsHD: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2022
Male child or nothing? You aren't God.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Having A Male Child by Babyboyforeal(m): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2022
okine4real:
Fathers and Mothers. Pls ohh. Myself and my wife, we trying to have a child this year, and we want a Male child. Male Child or nothing else. In fact i just Pray this time it works because trouble FIT dey.

Now my question is, as anybody in the house every tried the method of making love to you wife on the day of her Ovulation and the sex happens to be a Male child?

I have read to much article and the one that got my attention the most was, IF YOU WANT A MALE CHILD, MAKE LOVE TO YOUR WIFE A DAY TO HER OVULATION DAY OR ON HER EXACT OVULATION DAY. Please whom have tired this method and what is the success rate? I nor get money for IVF, so dont tell me say make i go do am ohh, because i heard its not cheap.

Regards

something is definitely wrong with u, anyway i just pity u r wife

24 Likes

Re: Having A Male Child by mybiz234: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2022
@okine4real
The y chromosome is fast but also does not live for long, unlike the x chromosome that is not so fast, but lives for longer.

Best way to have a male child is to have sex on the day of her ovulation.

The y chromosome can speed ahead of the x chromosome to the ready egg to attach and fertilise it before the x chromosome comes.

6 Likes

Re: Having A Male Child by slawormiir: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Bros op is a pussy ass niggar

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Male Child by sirblend: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2022
Buhari impregnate Aisha.
He has the secret.
Re: Having A Male Child by Microwhy: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2022
My son, you've come to the right place and at the right time.
Don't do Missionary and don't do it to satisfy her. Do it and explode whenever ejaculation comes knocking.
Not doggy, cowgirl or reverse cowgirl but face to face while standing.
Keep her one foot on the edge of the bed and the other on the floor, grab her naked ass with your hands, bend alittle and insert your penis into her VJ. Ejaculate as soon as you feel the excitement.
Please don't hold back your ejacuation because you want to extend the excitement, ejaculate as soon as you feel if coming.
My comment might sound funny but I actually have 3 boys and no girl child yet.

Modify: Only God gives child and only him decide which gender...

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Having A Male Child by okezuoemmanue(m): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2022
kiss

1 Like

Re: Having A Male Child by onadana: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2022
okine4real:

Regards

Manufacture the child nah,that's the only way you are certain of what you will get.If you can't then keep shut.The girl child most time are even more prosperous.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Having A Male Child by AkalaJ: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2022
Op, with your kind of mentality, that marriage of yours is already as good as DEAD. I just pity your wife because the poor woman must be under so much unnecessary pressure.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Having A Male Child by Monzze: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2022
Make Love to her early morning on Valentine's day.... Thank me after 9months �

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Father, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Explosion (photos) / Help My Drunk Dad Before He Kills Himself..!!! / "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.