Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Having A Male Child - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Having A Male Child (29536 Views)

Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri / Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Male Child by Donaldomo(m): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Download LADYTIMER from android playstore. Study it, use it to monitor your wife's cycle for at least three months. Ensure consistency & correction in it's prediction of her menstrual cycle. You may need to adjust it a lot to fit her cycle. You will surely get it right.

Above all, pray to God. He's the Ultimate giver of children, whichever sex you need. God bless you!

okine4real:
Fathers and Mothers. Pls ohh. Myself and my wife, we trying to have a child this year, and we want a Male child. Male Child or nothing else. In fact i just Pray this time it works because trouble FIT dey.

Now my question is, as anybody in the house every tried the method of making love to you wife on the day of her Ovulation and the sex happens to be a Male child?

I have read to much article and the one that got my attention the most was, IF YOU WANT A MALE CHILD, MAKE LOVE TO YOUR WIFE A DAY TO HER OVULATION DAY OR ON HER EXACT OVULATION DAY. Please whom have tired this method and what is the success rate? I nor get money for IVF, so dont tell me say make i go do am ohh, because i heard its not cheap.

Regards

Abeg help save this marriage.
Re: Having A Male Child by freshalien: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
okine4real:
Fathers and Mothers. Pls ohh. Myself and my wife, we trying to have a child this year, and we want a Male child. Male Child or nothing else. In fact i just Pray this time it works because trouble FIT dey.

Now my question is, as anybody in the house every tried the method of making love to you wife on the day of her Ovulation and the sex happens to be a Male child?

I have read to much article and the one that got my attention the most was, IF YOU WANT A MALE CHILD, MAKE LOVE TO YOUR WIFE A DAY TO HER OVULATION DAY OR ON HER EXACT OVULATION DAY. Please whom have tired this method and what is the success rate? I nor get money for IVF, so dont tell me say make i go do am ohh, because i heard its not cheap.

Regards

Male child or nothing?? Which kind 18th century mentality be dis? Obama who you would never achieve anywhere close to what he has achieved has only two daughters and very happy. I am still wondering what is so special about that male child that you here seeking advice and giving ultimatums?
Re: Having A Male Child by meobizy(f): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Male child for what? Some people are looking for a child to begin with and this one is unappreciative that he can bear seeds. Humans are weird. Every member of my family is birthing male children up and down meanwhile I’m looking to my first being a daughter. I get my scientifically approved reason.
Re: Having A Male Child by NoToPile: 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
Walkee:
there's nothing wrong with him. You are obviously not married Any married woman who doesn't have a son will do anything, I mean anything to have a son Real life is different from internet

Not any woman, you should be more specific

e. g any woman married to someone from xyz

It's one thing to desire a gender which is normal, it's another thing for it to be a do or die affair.

So saying any woman would do anything to have a son is not correct.

Lots of women don't even have sons and they are not doing anything to have one.

3 Likes

Re: Having A Male Child by emperor650(m): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
Is there any part on HOW TO HAVE A SET OF TWIN?

If there's, please kíndly share it with me. Thank you �
Re: Having A Male Child by emperor650(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Is there any part on HOW TO HAVE A SET OF TWIN?

If there's, please kíndly share it with me. Thank you �

RoyalBoutique:
okine4real, Lemme post something I used to get a male child.

This book worked well on both male and female.

I have 3 males and 1 female.

I'm going for 2 more females to make it 3 males and 3 females.

The males are the 1st, 2nd and 3rd borns.

The female is the 4th born.

You need to read the whole book to understand most things, but I'll post the part you're looking for.

Ok, so in the pictures below :

1. The name of the book
2. The chapter you need
3. How to get a female
4. How to get a male
Re: Having A Male Child by Akuruoulo(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
soberdrunk:
Simple high school biology "X and Y" chromosomes.... angry I'm shocked that in 2022 people are still bothered about sex of child...... angry
U will realize why when u stay long in ur marriage without a male child.
He might be among those that asked this same exact question as u did.
Even women who claim here want it the most when the time comes
Re: Having A Male Child by Akuruoulo(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
henro4niger:
Oga, let your marriage scatter. them dey chop male child? Statements like this really make me angry. Every child is a gift from God and we should take it with all gratitude and happiness. I just pity your wife.

U are right, but the two is needed to bring balance. Am sure his wife must be more worried.
Tho that is not the reason for person marriage to scatter
Re: Having A Male Child by doncollino: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Stupid people like this still dey? No wonder Nigeria get so many problems.
Re: Having A Male Child by okine4real: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
salt1:

Rhythm method: first day of your period to first day of next period is one cycle. Use this to calculate the length of your cycle. Ovulation normally occurs 14 days to next period.

Temperature method: use a thermometer early in the morning taken anally or vaginally. Once ovulation has occurred, there will be a slight raise in body temperature.

Ovulation kit: I didn't use this but I learnt it works

this is one of the best advice. Thanks.
Re: Having A Male Child by ayusco85(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
freshalien:

Which kind useless advice be this??

undecided No face front
Re: Having A Male Child by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
okine4real:

Regards

Buy ovulation kit so she can checking when she is at the peak, so you can fire down. Please penetrate through the rear, if you take too much alcohol, you have to reduce it ..I get three boys wey I born through this way.
Re: Having A Male Child by Walkee: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
NoToPile:

Not any woman, you should be more specific

e. g any woman married to someone from xyz

It's one thing to desire a gender which is normal, it's another thing for it to be a do or die affair.

So saying any woman would do anything to have a son is not correct.

Lots of women don't even have sons and they are not doing anything to have one.
lol you should have a one on one conversation with her let's see. Forget happy face you have no idea what a married woman would do to have a male child. We live in Nigeria not USA
Re: Having A Male Child by Walkee: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
ednut1:
Which son dangote get Otedolas son self has some medical issues. If those people are not bothered by lineage and name continuation why should a poor rat like you be
how did you know they're not bothered? Do you even know if they have other children outside you don't know about?

1 Like

Re: Having A Male Child by Zi: 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
okine4real:
You see if you are Yoruba, You would not understand where am coming from. Am not mocking Yourba's but most Yoruba's dont place priority on Male children. Its there culture and an individual thing. Its just like some people, after building just one house, then its okay for them, they will kill there hustling spirit because they are contempted. In my case i have A boy and the Girls. I dont know how i was able to do it the first time, but i want to have another boy. I have tired having a boy right from when i wanted to have my third child, it came out to be a babe, third babe. So when i seek advice, i was told about this Ovulation day of a thing. As a matter of fact, I love my babes very very well. In fact my First Daughter is more Academically sound than my son. I would train all my girls minimum to B.Sc level, but the reality is, in a family setting, there are role for guys and for babes. Personally i dont like putting all my eggs in one basket, having only one son, would result in me spoiling my son, indirectly i would be pampering him because i would be scared because he is all i got. Also when you have more than one son, you confuse your enemy.

Something happened to me on the 1st of this year. i was to load lots of appliance into a Truck on 1st of Jan, 2022, Nor Aboki was avail around 5pm, the truck came early, when the truck driver told he was close to where the appliance was, i woke my younger brother and we proceed to the said location where the items where. It took myself and my younger bro about 45mins to load the appliance, items where gates, AC,Pumping machine etc after loading those items, we then proceed to where i leave again to load the second bash, after loading i followed the truck to where i would be off loading the appliance. While we where moving, something came to mine mind, i have only a son, if it was my son that wanted to move this items, will he start knocking on his friends door at around 5am for them to come help him, then i decided that i really need to have a second son. Besides my son has been begging his mom to give him a brother.

So for you all shouting, its what you give is what you get, agreed, but remember on this same thread, someone said, his father had 6 girls and was looking for a male child, when his father met his mother, she gave him 3 male child because his mother understood the Ovulation thing. So for the ladies dont every tell your husband that, its what he gives he would get, if he then goes outside and meets a woman that understand the way this ovulation thing works, then you would have yourself to blame.

It was my friend that advised me about the Ovulation thing, but i was not sure, so i decided to bring it here.

"He is all I got" - Un-ku, you don't love your female children even though you are trying hard to pretend about it.

From what I have read, you are trying to make another male baby to help in carrying loads?Very unfair to the unborn child.

How old is your son to know that he is disturbing for a new baby and with a particular gender? If it is not child talk, then you have probably indoctrinated him into believing and wanting a brother! You have said it one too many times that the young man is projecting your thoughts and desires to his mom and other people around him. Your ideology is preventing from teaching your kid that every child is wanted, loved and will be nurtured into reaching their highest potentials irrespective of gender.

How is your marriage in danger according to your title? From your latter explanation, you mean if you don't have another male child, you will probably go hunting another woman's pants for another son?

My thoughts to your wife o. HORSE-PANTS full this world sha.

1 Like

Re: Having A Male Child by freshalien: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
ayusco85:

undecided No face front

And if I no wan face front wetin go happen??
Re: Having A Male Child by olenyi: 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

You need to read the whole book to understand most things, but I'll post the part you're looking for.

1. The name of the book
2. The chapter you need
3. How to get a female
4. How to get a male

Bro good day. Pls how can I get this book. Bought one during my service year when the man came to our orientation camp.

Borrowed it to someone and can't recall who again. The person never returned it.

Worked for me and my wife.

Warm regards
Re: Having A Male Child by DogmaNation: 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

1. The name of the book
2. The chapter you need
3. How to get a female
4. How to get a male
Please,can one get this book on PDF?
Re: Having A Male Child by Glomoni: 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
okine4real:

Regards

Track her ovulation with an ovulation test strip ( manual)Have sex 24/48 hrs after the darkest positive ovulation result. Kindly ask your wife to join The Joyous Moms' Gender Selection Forum on Facebook and learn more on how to conceive a male child.

1 Like

Re: Having A Male Child by purpleicious(f): 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Chai, one man's meat is another man's poison.Your marriage won't scatter biko!
Wait for Val's day!
Re: Having A Male Child by edunaragold(f): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
Truthisunique3:
let's not deceive ourselves, most men want male children

It's like reincarnation of yourself

And having someone carry your name too

Caring for parents no be gender thing some male care for parents pass female

Na age 0-13 female girls dey sweet, when they reach 16 boys don dey dice them, it's irritating, some one you nutured been disected
I
My aunty is more use full than his brother, she is now the pillar of the house ,while the guy no even send the papa property he can even sell them out.but its the sister my aunt won't allow DAT.

1 Like

Re: Having A Male Child by prophetfire: 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ishilove:
Save which marriage? Oga na you dey fire the female children inside her belle and na wetin you deposit she go give you.

Yeye dey smell
Not exactly so. Other factors can affect the result.
Re: Having A Male Child by alyarmouk(m): 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
You will have nothing. Since you said male child or nothing
Re: Having A Male Child by Neddyogu(m): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
Gettat!!!!
Re: Having A Male Child by Amhappy(f): 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
okine4real:

Regards

You see why you need plenty money. IVF sex selection dey wait for you like this. Anyway Try ovulation tracking, confirm that your wife is ovulating and doggy am .

1 Like

Re: Having A Male Child by Getdabag: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
We4all:

Money is the koko and not any stupid male child. Do you know the type of respect that the likes of Linda Ikeji commands?

You’re talking cos probably your mom birthed responsible and able men.

What about a scenario where the male kids are useless? Are you saying if that were the case, the family will cease to exist?

see mumu respect kee her there, forget social media, in her village she will be know as the woman who birthed a bastard,a loose woman, be like say you never know Igbo culture, maybe your yoruba.

Infact 80percent of girls from 16 if not handled well have a high chance of prostituting and bringing bastards Home
I'm out

1 Like

Re: Having A Male Child by Dfr0: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
Oh
Re: Having A Male Child by SportsHD: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
ImoleNaija:

This same 2005 NL?
It's sarcasm.
Re: Having A Male Child by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dangrace01:

My dad died when i was 7; the day i remembered my father's property the whole village close that day an experience ill never forget.

I have elder sisters

Man and woman no b d same thing

You get the Memo bro .

Let the Woke generation continue fooling themselves..
Re: Having A Male Child by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
Gibberish…the man deposits the Y chromosome while God determines the sex…oya go to the hospital and be testing ph level na…ph tester…

Abegg.. Take Your WAILINGS elsewhere..

Run along Kid..
Re: Having A Male Child by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
We4all:

Money is the koko and not any stupid male child. Do you know the type of respect that the likes of Linda Ikeji commands?

You’re talking cos probably your mom birthed responsible and able men.

What about a scenario where the male kids are useless? Are you saying if that were the case, the family will cease to exist?

How many women birth female kids that measure up to Linda Ikeji and the likes in Nigeria?? Just a handful while millions of them birthed the average Female..

A scenario of children being useless isn't restricted to the male gender.. one can bore only female kids and they end up being useless too..

My point remains .. A male child(ren) would always be a priority to any sensible man in Africa (Nigeria)..
No apologies to what anyone feels about my opinion..
Re: Having A Male Child by shutupareyouGOD: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Look at this kid without experience calling some a kid…run along oponu
FORWARDEVERLY:

Abegg.. Take Your WAILINGS elsewhere..

Run along Kid..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hilarious Family Whatsapp Chats / How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home / ‘My Husband No Longer Ejaculates Inside Me During Sex’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.