Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

How I Was Lured By Gnld - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Was Lured By Gnld (40909 Views)

Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. / Victim Of GNLD - Funny Meme / My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Cantonese: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
I got a call from my friend that one guy is inviting him for a photoshoot and I will be paid 7k and I will be shooting like three...

I said okay ..he sent the guys number to me and I called him...I prepared for work and the same time for the shoot,got to the bustop at meiran then put a call across to him he came and lo and behold I saw this haggard looking guy and I was already having double mind.. and I asked him again and he said is for photoshoot that I can even shoot for three different products,with mixed feelings I followed him got to the place and it turn out to be new life gnld...

I told the guy to give me my transport or will make him regret it..only for his senior colleagues to rally around me telling me to wait for the shoot to start..

I got angry left and to the station I went...am still at the station now ..funny enough the guy was saying funny stuff like he want me to succeed that is why he schemed me

Wahala for Monday morning..but trust my vindictive nature.him go see pepper

Which money you take pay transport go back?

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Fyie: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Favemmzar200(m): 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
I took security measures like sending his number to my brother even before I got there sent live location too...
you do well
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by promisedeco(m): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
even me can't hold the laff ...he even told the police officers that if I succeed tomorrow,that will I be praying for him or swearing for him,they asked him how much he is worth noW...he said he is suffering now to enjoy later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by jumpmasta(m): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
I got a call from my friend that one guy is inviting him for a photoshoot and I will be paid 7k and I will be shooting like three...

I said okay ..he sent the guys number to me and I called him...I prepared for work and the same time for the shoot,got to the bustop at meiran then put a call across to him he came and lo and behold I saw this haggard looking guy and I was already having double mind.. and I asked him again and he said is for photoshoot that I can even shoot for three different products,with mixed feelings I followed him got to the place and it turn out to be new life gnld...

I told the guy to give me my transport or will make him regret it..only for his senior colleagues to rally around me telling me to wait for the shoot to start..

I got angry left and to the station I went...am still at the station now ..funny enough the guy was saying funny stuff like he want me to succeed that is why he schemed me

These guys and girls are everywhere like cockroaches in ilorin . Desperate and persistent. Their girls always get bleeped

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by NaijaCover(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by jericco1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
So sorry about that that's how they go about deceiving people

Last time I had an encounter with them was 2013.. came back home from school for 3 months break so I told myself let me use this opportunity to work and earn small money. Na so I carry my long legs dey find work, not untill I jam one poster advertising for hotel jobs and I was estatic and I thought luck shone on me. Well in the end it was Gnld.

They started telling us cock and bull. That was where I learnt another meaning of NYSC and SSCE lol. Those guys get scope sha.

Well at this moment, I followed them that first day and I ended up spoiling one of their machine and all the money I made that day, I no remit. By 3pm I japa! Since then, I know the smell of GNLD, two continents away grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Smartgeek(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by OneCorner: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lol
These GNLD people Ehn...
they are funny, annoying and mad at the same time
They need to be proscribed as a terrorist group

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by princeemmma(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
Gnld and dare wahala,

I recollect my own experience with them, there was this time i was looking for job seriously, i was frustrated and wanted the job like seriously, i just got a call one Sunday morning, asking me are your mr. so so so, i said yes, and he told me that their was a job for me in so so so organisation, that i must be there by 2pm for interview. I was really happy, and somehow worried because have never applied for any post in the said organisation, after church i never bother to eat, i went to the said location, on getting there, they took me to a building, low and behold i saw that i was not alone, a lot of us was there and the yeye talk started up till 5pm, we were told to invest on drug sales, (about 10,000), i later met the guy that called me on phone, he was now asking if i was blessed by the speech given.

I nearly cutoff the guys teeth with blow

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by RPG2020(m): 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
men I wore my shoe I bought for 32k,wore my Christmas cloth..only to be played for a fool

32k for shoe

Show us the shoe on your legs

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by BabaIbo: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
LOL, naso dem dey stand for main road dey share flier to people that are better than them, telling you to come and be successful with their worn out shoe and oversized shirt with big trouser.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by BabaIbo: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
RPG2020:

32k for shoe

She us the shoe on your legs

Are you OK?

No dey underrate people for here.
32k is even moderate.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by samsongbemisola(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
LONIC:

I still get them for mind o bro
I boarded that last flight from Uyo to Lagos that Sunday afternoon koz my interview was slated for Monday morning.
Showed up at a friend's house without prior notice just to attend their bullshit.
The thing still dey vex me anytime I remember am.
Make I get better money first... I go make headline with the trouble wey I go showThey made come from uyo to Lagos? them.
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:

Vindictive nature?

Are you okay?

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by ftosino(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
Can someone explain what gnld is all about?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
Timagex:
I no fit blame you sir. To be a photographer now, it requires big money. Camera, lights, lenses don cost o. Na God go help us.

That being said, I am a dope portrait and wedding photographer based in Ibadan, Nigeria.

E go better...take heart..... cool

Awesome job! I love seeing such talent from my brothers.

Do you also do regular photoshoots?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
LONIC:

I still get them for mind o bro
I boarded that last flight from Uyo to Lagos that Sunday afternoon koz my interview was slated for Monday morning.
Showed up at a friend's house without prior notice just to attend their bullshit.
The thing still dey vex me anytime I remember am.
Make I get better money first... I go make headline with the trouble wey I go show them.
grin grin grin
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by dapolaw(m): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
Werey ni bobo yen...

That was how I got a job invite sometimes last year when I was so desperate. It took me like 30 minutes to even locate the small shop Dem dey call office.

I got there and i saw one small girl and she asked me if I came for the seminar? I peeped into the office saw the way the chairs were arranged, I hissed and I just walked out.

The thing wey pain me be say, you need to see the way I cacked up and not knowing that I was going for one useless multileveling job

IgweBUIKE1:
even me can't hold the laff ...he even told the police officers that if I succeed tomorrow,that will I be praying for him or swearing for him,they asked him how much he is worth noW...he said he is suffering now to enjoy later

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by yemi1504: 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:

LWKMD grin
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by knowhowk: 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
Unemployment has really made Many to Suffer ..

Well ,Weak Erection , Premature Ejaculation ,One Minute Man and Poor Performances in Bed. Check Signature Below now.
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
Come learn about nFts from the grandmaster

https://www.nairaland.com/6930316/how-made-1eth-3k-still/2

Sorry bruh
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by RPG2020(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
BabaIbo:

Are you OK?

32k is even moderate.

Yes I'm okay thanks and you?

but show us i like see the shoe
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by dapolaw(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
Poor man mentality.. He does not need to prove anything to you.

RPG2020:

32k for shoe

Show us the shoe on your legs

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by IprintMONEY: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
Chai I remember those gnld days. Omo I don pay my dues o. Thunder fire poverty cool cool

1 Like

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by IprintMONEY: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
knowhowk:
Unemployment has really made Many to Suffer ..

Well ,Weak Erection , Premature Ejaculation ,One Minute Man and Poor Performances in Bed. Check Signature Below now.
and it's eating your brain cells and making you to post trash

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Benrosaria(m): 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

shocked Abeg o grin

The opposite of suffering is passion.

Passion is devoid of stress and fear
Result: EXCELLENCE/perfection

Suffering comes with stress, disappointments, quick aging, fear
Result : money that don’t last, finding faults, depression, at times suicide

Lolololol blacks like suffering and struggling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Rosaline5000: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
shocked
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:

Oh dear, that gnld guy you spoke to is beyond redemption....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Bigchristo: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
I swear this people na real scammer
GNLD is not a scam they’re legitimate company based in Fremont California, USA, founder name is Jerry Brassfield, NeoLife is a pioneer in whole food nutrition supplementation since 1958, with a commitment to end the trend of poor wellness and poverty, I have actually registered before in 2001 I couldn’t keep up with what they do in the company it also caused serious chaos between me and the person who registered me and my mom na serious family gbege e cause between close family friends till date that’s how our relationship with both families end, the reasons why people think is a scam is this: it’s a food supplement products that’s being sold in dollar price trust me the products are good but too expensive for we living in this side of the world, imagine using your money to buy products of GNLD and going to people to advertise it when we Nigerians pay less attention to our health except we fall sick nobody is going to buy except few wealthy people and this company has already set strategies on ground for you to follow and meet up with the PV that enables you to grow and earn from the company if you can not meet up then you won’t make a cent out of the company this is where problems comes in, as I am typing now I am laughing because I have experienced this before grin cheesy grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by aktolly54(m): 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
BabaIbo:

Are you OK?

32k is even moderate.
don't mind him, how much is 32k shoe with the level of inflation in the country. It's just those NORMAL SHINNING black shoes (I guess) ,those shoe you just clean with clothes and it will be SHINNING because I got similar one 2years ago for 28k name JOHN FROST ,I just use it anyhow but I need something similar again but those one am seeing not fine

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. / Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself / Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.