Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,586 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

How I Was Lured By Gnld - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Was Lured By Gnld (40899 Views)

Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. / Victim Of GNLD - Funny Meme / My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Slynation(m): 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Soffyh:
you this guy can kill someone with laff ooo grin grin I wish to continue reading this your comments grin
Lol...grin everything became funny after some time grin But vex full my body that day grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by HorlinksStore(m): 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
My brother, GNLD/NEOLIFE is a leading manufacturing company in the healthcare nutritional and wellness industry.

Truth be told, I had read lots about the nature and manner with which my colleagues from other teams that represent our parent company acts. Likewise my earlier team that trained me.

It's a Business for Everyone but not for Everyone. It's a Business of choice and not to be lured or lied about.

I'm the CEO/Founder for Anchorage Link Services, independent healthcare partners and sales of her wholefood supplements.

Please, I on behalf of the entire GNLD/NEOLIFE worldwide apologize for this act of wickedness shown to you.

Remain happier and happier more...

IgweBUIKE1:
I got a call from my friend that one guy is inviting him for a photoshoot and I will be paid 7k and I will be shooting like three...

I said okay ..he sent the guys number to me and I called him...I prepared for work and the same time for the shoot,got to the bustop at meiran then put a call across to him he came and lo and behold I saw this haggard looking guy and I was already having double mind.. and I asked him again and he said is for photoshoot that I can even shoot for three different products,with mixed feelings I followed him got to the place and it turn out to be new life gnld...

I told the guy to give me my transport or will make him regret it..only for his senior colleagues to rally around me telling me to wait for the shoot to start..

I got angry left and to the station I went...am still at the station now ..funny enough the guy was saying funny stuff like he want me to succeed that is why he schemed me

Wahala for Monday morning..but trust my vindictive nature.him go see pepper

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by deebrain(m): 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hehehehe.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Timagex(m): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Bobmarie:
Awesome job! I love seeing such talent from my brothers.

Do you also do regular photoshoots?

Yes. I do regular portraits, fashion and lifestyle shoots.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Champneys: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
I got a call from my friend that one guy is inviting him for a photoshoot and I will be paid 7k and I will be shooting like three...

I said okay ..he sent the guys number to me and I called him...I prepared for work and the same time for the shoot,got to the bustop at meiran then put a call across to him he came and lo and behold I saw this haggard looking guy and I was already having double mind.. and I asked him again and he said is for photoshoot that I can even shoot for three different products,with mixed feelings I followed him got to the place and it turn out to be new life gnld...

I told the guy to give me my transport or will make him regret it..only for his senior colleagues to rally around me telling me to wait for the shoot to start..

I got angry left and to the station I went...am still at the station now ..funny enough the guy was saying funny stuff like he want me to succeed that is why he schemed me

Ok.
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Testimony1988(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
I don't know why they like telling lies, do they think that's how to grow the business, they won't go far by deceiving people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
Testimony1988:
I don't know why they like telling lies, do they think that's how to grow the business, they won't go far by deceiving people.
don't mind them yeye people

1 Like

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by bewla(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:

You lucky no be kidnapped plan or rape stage

Becareful who you hang with
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by LONIC: 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
HorlinksStore:
My brother, GNLD/NEOLIFE is a leading manufacturing company in the healthcare nutritional and wellness industry.

Truth be told, I had read lots about the nature and manner with which my colleagues from other teams that represent our parent company acts. Likewise my earlier team that trained me.

It's a Business for Everyone but not for Everyone. It's a Business of choice and not to be lured or lied about.

I'm the CEO/Founder for Anchorage Link Services, independent healthcare partners and sales of her wholefood supplements.

Please, I on behalf of the entire GNLD/NEOLIFE worldwide apologize for this act of wickedness shown to you.

Remain happier and happier more...

God punish you and them.
God punish all of you together.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by LONIC: 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
One day, I will provide bus for all nairalanders interested, we will attend their regular scam interviews and beat hell out of them.
Foolish time effort and resources wasters.
Oloriburuku Dem.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by favy19(f): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
wink tongue
Sebastine1994:
Gnld baptism name is neolife.

Has killed so many Future,

they lure kids with mouth watering offer of a better future that would never happen.

They have taken their 419 online, they have offices everywhere in Abuja, their office is never empty, more fools join them everyday.

All job vacancy is Abuja na their work, fake job even on Facebook.
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by ayotade09(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
Those weyrey people Don do me something similar they jam me for abule egba bus stop telling how the like my height and physique bla bla that they are a modelling company recruiting people with heights and sh*t mumu me and fine boy wey I be decided a little photoshoot won't kill use my money to iyana ipaja to go and hear insult of my life I for no even vex atleast the are motivating us to make it in life they come end speech with we will pay a sum of 51500 they will give use some drug and cream omo na so I go meet the bastard wey invite me swear for am you for just tell me say you dey sell drugs na which one is madness since then any person that come near me for road wan tell me rubbish dey collect am straightup
IgweBUIKE1:

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by favy19(f): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
Those people are something else
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Pimine: 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
I took security measures like sending his number to my brother even before I got there sent live location too...
Aswearugaaad

Lol. That would only help the authorities to find your dead body (God forbid) after the deed had been done.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Govocrete: 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
That was how I was invited to a seminar, we where all told that after the seminar we can apply for business startup loan.

After telling us bla bla blah of people the have made million of dollars and live a kingly lifestyles. They now started introducing gnld products as the means to become rich.

Immediately, I stood up to leave I noticed several guys leaving too. They are looking for means to force people into their sales team

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Jsucre(m): 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
he said he called me to come and sorire
awon gang eleribu. Don't mind them.
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by kwaso2: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
GNLD!... Simply the best
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
LONIC:
One day, I will provide bus for all nairalanders interested, we will attend their regular scam interviews and beat hell out of them.
Foolish time effort and resources wasters.
Oloriburuku Dem.
better time wasters
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by akaahs(m): 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
even me can't hold the laff ...he even told the police officers that if I succeed tomorrow,that will I be praying for him or swearing for him,they asked him how much he is worth noW...he said he is suffering now to enjoy later
Me I gave a hot slap to the guy that lured me to their meeting on the 16 of March 2017. We nearly scattered that place before security settled us. D thing dey vex
IgweBUIKE1:
better time wasters

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by osazsky(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
RPG2020:

Yes I'm okay thanks and you?

but show us i like see the shoe
its normal to get a shoe for 32k na..i nor understand..dont u know the dollar rate..i hope u are not in the north where they dont wear shoes better grow up and stop disgracing urself its a public forum sir..32k is less than 100 dollar check jumia u eye go swell up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by vickydevoka(m): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
1F30M4:

Lwkm omolomo say he's suffering now to enjoy later. Pesin wey dem don brainwash finish cheesy cheesy
Dem tell am say Dem go give am car send am go Dubai for vacation. Chai
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by vickydevoka(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
knowhowk:
Unemployment has really made Many to Suffer ..

Well ,Weak Erection , Premature Ejaculation ,One Minute Man and Poor Performances in Bed. Check Signature Below now.
Na en make u de sell man power for traffic.
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by RPG2020(m): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
osazsky:
its normal to get a shoe for 32k na..i nor understand..dont u know the dollar rate..i hope u are not in the north where they dont wear shoes better grow up and stop disgracing urself its a public forum sir..32k is less than 100 dollar check jumia u eye go swell up

Uzor
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Amodi470(m): 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Neo-life (GNLD) na plug desist from it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by 2DADDEY: 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
Awon wereys . I just give Dem dead numbers and walk away . Scammed of 9k worth of multivitamin supplement wey no reach 3 days mtcheeew
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by innochyke: 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
Slynation:

Lol...grin grin naso I nearly burst one teeth around 2016 grin

I thought I was going for a genuine interview, the most funny aspect was that they acted professional, they told me to come with my CV, write an appointment letter and come along with 2 passport photograph...And the most painful part was that they told me to be there before 7am grin I woke up by 5am and took my bath, left home 6am without eating anything just to beat traffic and time...I was waiting at the supposed company gate calling the mofo that kept on telling me he's on his way, he didn't show up until after 12 and I was thinking they were testing my patience...grin I just dey there dey wait like one mumu with my big brown evelope...grin

The first red flag was that the supposed HR of a big company highlighted from bike dragging change with the bike man, I said well, maybe his car has issues, then my eyes went straight to his shoes, omo, shoe be like wetin follow Moses trek round wilderness...grin I no talk shaah

Instead of the guy to lead me into the suppose company staring in my front, he started going diagonals until we got into this kinda uncompleted building that the ground floors is completed and used as shops...As I reach there, wetin I see na chairs and blackboard, I saw some candidate like me, I sit down, immediately they started those rubbish motivational talks like "if you are not informed you will be deformed" etc one guy shake head leave the building...!!grin They started showing us pictures of some imaginary people at the top with houses and cars...grin Omo I just jejely stand up after 2mins walker comot, the mumu guy wey invite me for interview follow wan dey talk rubbish say it will benefit me at the long run...me wey hunger don dey catch, I nearly give am better upper cut tell am say nobi e fault shaaah...As reach house, my siblings almost die with laughter that day grin
laughter ���
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by ultimateprof: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
This GNLD still dey? This scam don teeeee!
This GNLD has killed many people well well!
There is another one called LABUELA...
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Jogideen: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
I was a victim of this yeye called their self Neolife I was invited when I saw a vacancy that the need a computer operator part time job of 50,000 and o say wow in Nigeria part time job of 50,000 this is interesting and I called the number on the poster so I was told that they text me the day of interview so I was text to come for interview by 7:30am at OGB Chicken at Narayi Low cost Kaduna so I woke up early as possible for the interview so as not too late for the interview so my surprise is that as I reach the interview it was one party hall in one bear palour that was were there seminar was hold am thinking are we going to be honest working in bear palour am confuse I just stay patience to hear how is going to be so till 9:00am before they start am and I can see many applicant like me then after we enter the hall am looking for the computer that I will be operating but no where to be found the they started telling us reason y our parent we're poor bla bla the guy motivating us of success am more better than him am confuse when poor people like him coming out to motivate us about success and I look out nobody has bicycle takless of car finally they ended up saying that we are going to pay 18,000 for registration. Let's cut the story short they are frustrated being with bunch of lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Jogideen: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
Jogideen:
I was a victim of this yeye called their self Neolife I was invited when I saw a vacancy that the need a computer operator part time job of 50,000 and i say wow in Nigeria part time job of 50,000 this is interesting and I called the number on the poster so I was told that they will text me the day of interview so I was later text to come for interview by 7:30am at OGB Chicken at Narayi Low cost Kaduna so I woke up early as possible for the interview so as not too late for the interview so my surprise is that as I reach the interview it was one party hall in one bear palour that was were their seminar was hold am thinking are we going to be working in bear palour am confuse I just stay patience to hear how is going to be so till 9:00am before they start am not the only applicant and I can see many applicants like me then after we enter the hall am looking for the computer that I will be operating but no where to be found the they started telling us reason y our parents were poor bla bla the guy motivating us of success am more better than him am confuse when poor people like him coming out to motivate us about success and I look out nobody has bicycle takless of car finally they ended up saying that we are going to pay 18,000 for registration. Let's cut the story short they are frustrated being with bunch of lies
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by eddynaira125: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
RPG2020:

32k for shoe

Show us the shoe on your legs

One NEOLIFE/GNLD Spotted

1 Like

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by sript: 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lol... cheesy

Two days ago on my way to football viewing center, na so one lady (looking really bad, I'm just being kind with words) u need to see how she was looking it an eye saw tongue

After their usual stale lines... Omo I need no further introduction, I knew instantly this is one of them grin...
I come begin dey look for way to discharge myself after so much talking , she gave me their flyer and she requested for my number so she could direct me to the venue if the seminar I refuse, she pleaded Omo I no gree cheesy.

Na so I use style escape.. sad
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by RPG2020(m): 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
eddynaira125:

One NEOLIFE/GNLD Spotted

Fake eddy naira spotted

Ozuor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. / Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 / "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.