Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal (54093 Views)

Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Priscy01(f): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dancer Janemena Piles has revealed what saved her from the sex tape allegation made against her by actress Tonto Dikeh, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post on Sunday, Janemena claimed that her “small boobs” saved her from explaining herself following the accusation.

“When they brought fake tape and picture and said it was me, do you know what saved me from all explanations? My small boobs.

“Dem no dey fake am. I’m super grateful for this body and I wouldn’t change it for anything in the world. I love y’all genuinely for riding with me. The real ones only.”

Janemena and Tonto Dikeh made headlines in September and October over the latter’s messy break-up with Prince Kpokpogri.

Tonto had accused her ex-lover of cheating on her and being a scammer. The mother of one also claimed that her ex-lover had sex tapes with the women he slept with including that of Janemena.

Unimpressed by the manner her name was dragged into the controversy, Janemena threatened to sue Tonto for defamation, demanding the sum of N500 million as compensation for the damages done to her name. Janemena also said she suffered a miscarriage due to the emotional trauma she encountered during the saga.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYiyAOnLdAJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by overdrive(m): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nonsense

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
It's your pu$$.y. You owe no one a damn explanation.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Waakanda: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
We haf yia cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by AntiChristian: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
lipsrsealed

But if na one man talk this one now na body-shaming!

We Ask Allah to guide her to Islam and Hijab!

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Abboki: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
tongue

1 Like

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by MicheyJ1: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
Welcome to 2022.....Nobody get shame again...wow

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Vinnie2000(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
This my Delsu, Abraka babe should rest oo!!

Before Tonto Dickhead go reason her Matter again! sad

BTW, small breasts dey sweet oo! sad tongue cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Thermodynamics(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ashawho

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by money121(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by EMIRofPUSSY: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
shocked

This bitch would be great in bed.
Her waist is so flexible.

When she mounts you. She'll ride you to hell straight.

But what will I rest my head on top, when I have cummed like three times?

Boobs for life

46 Likes

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Skoonheid(f): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Cheats prosper until there are enough who bear grudges against them to make sure they do not prosper.

3 Likes

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by uzo4real(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
This girl is brain dead...

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Ropostic120(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tonto Gurl is a confused person
Mummy G.O has said Tonto Dike is a demon
She said she isn't an human being lol

3 Likes

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by mushystuff: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
She never sue Tonto for the 500m yet? What's the delay for?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Blacknote: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by bigdammyj: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by ERockson: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
You still belong to the street anyway

6 Likes

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by chudez0147(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

1 Like

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by HopeNeverDies: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Damnnn...... Seyi Shay , Di’ja and this girl suppose Dey the same body league...

Lmao

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Grace001: 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
And this is suppose to be a news

Your small breàst saved you from sex scandal

3 Likes

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Legalcriminal: 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
I dey like your twerk videos including some hypocrites here who bash u after enjoying it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Nocommonsense: 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
H
Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by sotall(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
undecided
Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by BigBellyBurst(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
This lady that has been twerking since she dey her mama womb.

1 Like

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Hamman1(m): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Damn it...
Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by meobizy(f): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
The video and picture were real. She should shut up. That she was able to cover her tracks when single doesn’t mean she won’t slip up with time. What I don’t understand is why she isn’t facing her marriage solely. She should birth her boy three children and live a quiet, family-oriented life. Her type will still sleep outside no matter how many children she gives her man.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by TheRealOwner(m): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ebony Ice-Cream.

Looks very responsible in the first pic but all na wash.

1 Like

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Only God knows how many dicks she has sucked with those lips embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian / Iyanya's Wedding Gift To Ubi And Lilian Franklin / Fan Asks Wizkid About Caro On Twitter. See His Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.