Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal (54092 Views)

Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Sucolee(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
Beauty without brain
Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by hashtagged(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
AntiChristian:
lipsrsealed

But if na one man talk this one now na body-shaming!

We Ask Allah to guide her to Islam and Hijab!

Is it your body?

1 Like

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by AntiChristian: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
hashtagged:

Is it your body?

It's not!

Do you wish such for your women folks?
Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Mavor: 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
As Future rightly said, she belongs to the ........
Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Biafraaa: 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
My Nigga say no more. grin
EMIRofPUSSY:
shocked

This bitch would be great in bed.
Her waist is so flexible.

When she mounts you. She'll ride you to hell straight.

But what will I rest my head on top, when I have cummed like three times?

Boobs for life
Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by AntiChristian: 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wakanakarue:

So you don't know that hijab has been turned to duvet by your sisters in mohammed grin

Is inside hijab they receive all manner of dickson both mother and child. And they ve been good to boko haram and bandits this long giving it to them inside the forest... The main reason the war against terrorism isn't stopping soon is that they re getting laid steadily and energised for more fight... Because it reminds them of the promise of Oga moha' in paradise..... 7v grin cheesy

Is this how your parents taught you at home?
Na poor upbringing cause all this nonsense you typed!
Just go back home and retrain yourself!

1 Like

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Ishilove: 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
Woman, you are married!

What is wrong with today's generation of couples, for God's sakes??

1 Like

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by ShaqFu: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ishilove:
Woman, you are married!

What is wrong with today's generation of couples, for God's sakes??
They crave for attention through the use of social media.

1 Like

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Zorn: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
SmellySperm:
It's your pu$$.y. You owe no one a damn explanation.
she is married

Pity the poor husband

1 Like

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Meteng: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:

This my Delsu, Abraka babe should rest oo!!

Before Tonto Dickhead go reason her Matter again! sad

BTW, small breasts dey sweet oo! sad tongue cheesy
My bro, there's nothing sweeter than small bobi o

2 Likes

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by l0uie(m): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
SmellySperm:
It's your pu$$.y. You owe no one a damn explanation.

Not even her simp-is husband? Naw wao.
Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
You want me to start liking small boobs huh? NOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYY sad

1 Like

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by l0uie(m): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mavor:
As Future rightly said, she belongs to the ........

SKREETS!

This type of girls are meant to be lashed and relashed until you're bored of her.

The most unforgivable mistake for a real nigga to make is to wife her kinds. Only simps are allowed to do such, for they never learn and have no purpose on earth other than being what they are to these kinds of girls: Simps!

1 Like

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Wakanakarue: 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

Is this how your parents taught you at home?
Na poor upbringing cause all this nonsense you typed!
Just go back home and retrain yourself!

My guy grin grin
Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Dfr0: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
grin
Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by tnerro1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
AntiChristian:
lipsrsealed

And how to make bombs also angry

2 Likes

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by AntiChristian: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
tnerro1:

You can learn that from home!
Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by hashtagged(m): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

It's not!

Do you wish such for your women folks?

If it's not your body mind your business. Aboki

1 Like

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Charx122: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
overdrive:
Nonsense
No worry the next one you will be caught since is your hubby ..silly
Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Babastrong(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
Banana is rotting and they said it's ripening.
Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:

baba small bwest na sufferhead, na make the thing full your hands be koko. Not too much, not too small...just moderate!

1 Like

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by BePrepared: 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
AntiChristian:
lipsrsealed

Was it Allah that guided 6 year Aisha to Allah's prophet
Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by amuwo1980: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
She wants her marriage to survive pls and let it be for her
Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by skywalker240(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Hmmmmm

Disgusting aaaiiyamakataaa

You no even shame Tok am sef undecided

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by legba1(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Her body,, Her problem...Since her husby no dey complain,which one be my own,as in why I go dey swallow paracetamol for another man wahala

2 Likes

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Japhtee(m): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mummy G.O : You are still going to hell fire �
Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by JayPeeOham: 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
shocked

This bitch would be great in bed.
Her waist is so flexible.

When she mounts you. She'll ride you to hell straight.

But what will I rest my head on top, when I have cummed like three times?

Boobs for life

By the way, past tense of cum is cam.. you're welcome grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by ImoleNaija: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
tnerro1:

Lmao cheesy
Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by ImoleNaija: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Babastrong:
Banana is rotting and they said it's ripening.

Singing:

Ogede n baje o, won lo n pon.

1 Like

Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by Poorfarmer: 12:40am On Jan 11, 2022
ashawo dey your eye
Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by AntiChristian: 6:07am On Jan 11, 2022
BePrepared:

Was it Allah that guided 6 year Aisha to Allah's prophet

You can ask at home?
Re: Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal by freshalien: 6:14am On Jan 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

How is Islam violent? And which religion you dey wey no dey violent?

If I say anything that opposes Islam or Allah in Northern Nigeria, Pakistan, or anywhere in the Middle East/Northern Africa, what would happen to me? And you are here asking me how is Islam a violent religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian / Iyanya's Wedding Gift To Ubi And Lilian Franklin / Fan Asks Wizkid About Caro On Twitter. See His Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.