Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls (53924 Views)

What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / What Is The Safest Way To Abort A Pregnancy As A Sickle Cell Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by casppyjay: 11:15am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Abeg don't leave me oo.. grin
dont be confused u just need to devoid ursef of sentimental BS and purge ursef gospel hypocritical gossips..

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by norriswood(m): 11:16am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

i got my girfriend pregnant since september, and it really got me crazy..

when it was 2 months, we tried to abort it, and so we met a chemist who gave her drugs and injection, he told us that the blood we rush out, but it did rush out just small and stopped.. So it did not work even after i paid him 8k..

now, we are about to carry out D & C abortion tomorow, but she keep saying she is scared.. Even me, i'm scared too..

i don't know what to do..

please, don't feel bad reading this, i only need advice on this, it is a wrong move but my mind is already made up to do it..

how i wish i can just allow her to birth it..

though, one of my mind is still telling me to keep it, but how can i be able to take care of her and the baby?

And she is just my side girlfriend, not my real babe..
pray for me nairalanders, i need strenght this moment to take the right decision..

........young man, if you want to keep the baby ....First thing is go for scan to confirm if the drug she used has not effect on the pregnancy
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by truthstands01: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2022
Listen to that one mind that is telling you don't abort the baby. You have already made a mistake by committing sex outside marriage, you'll worsen your situation if you abort that child. Go back to God, beg for forgiveness, allow the child to be born, do marriage rites and marry the girl. Work out things with her and if you can get the Grace of God through genuine repentance, things may turn out to be good for you. But I warn again, if you abort the child, you'll worsen your situation terribly.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by harmonyglobal: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2022
Pls do not, no matter the circumstance.
Everything he would become in life has been written since the very moment it clocked 4month. Pls do not
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Obiorahpcfg: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

when it was 2 months, we tried to abort it, and so we met a chemist who gave her drugs and injection, he told us that the blood we rush out, but it did rush out just small and stopped.. So it did not work even after i paid him 8k..

now, we are about to carry out D & C abortion tomorow, but she keep saying she is scared.. Even me, i'm scared too..

please, don't feel bad reading this, i only need advice on this, it is a wrong move but my mind is already made up to do it..

though, one of my mind is still telling me to keep it, but how can i be able to take care of her and the baby?

pray for me nairalanders, i need strenght this moment to take the right decision..

hmmmm God have mercy on u
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by GodisFirst: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2022
May God have mercy on you. This may lead you into a very big problem that is more than taking care of the baby.
Consider the life of the girl also.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by ekukeku(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2022

[/quote]

I pray 4 u to have d strength & d energy to take care of d baby( plz remember to top up d pregnancy for easy delivery
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Joyceogechi(f): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2022
Please sir lets talk now,chat me up on whatsapp. 07014813820

quote author=Mylordmygod1 post=109247872]Hello nairalanders...

[/quote]
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by safarigirl(f): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2022
LOL

Na the mumu girl go suffer repercussions, not even you. You will go on to have kids when you're ready to have kids, but you see that mumu girl, body go tell her.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by TheBeezybee(f): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2022
My candid advice, let her have the baby.
Based on your state right now, YOU ARE SCARED.
That lady is going through a lot already especially health wise.
The deed has been done so I wouldn't advise you cause further WAHALA.
It is better to face the outcome while no life is lost than doing otherwise.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by safarigirl(f): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2022
GodisFirst:
May God have mercy on you. This may lead you into a very big problem that is more than taking care of the baby.
Consider the life of the girl also.

The girl did not consider her own life when she started following man up and down to abort baby.

She's a fool.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Westernequinox: 11:19am On Jan 11, 2022
The foolishness of the decision has capacity to change both your lives, there spiritual complications for it and both of you would groan your entire lives
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by West2019(m): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2022
To slap you the hungry me you have 8k to buy drugs of abortion but dont have 150 naira to buy condom , and she is not your real girl to have as a wife but you are fucking her without condom you are not ready to or capable to feed a baby but you are fucking her without condoms if i slap you . infact you are under arrest
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Spherical77(m): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2022
boxer022:
I have seen a situation where the girl had serious bleeding after the D&C operation and it affected her womb. It is a 2 way street.
8 out of 10 D&C are always successful provided it was carried out in a good hospital. Don't allow the few ones you see around move you in kicking against abortion outrightly

Infact, married women indulge in abortion more than single ladies if you don't know
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Ormorlehwah(f): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2022
There is nothing to be scared of, a good nurse can abort a 8month old preg. If you wish to abort it, go on because things are not easy this period but I am 100% sure that in future you will regret the action when you remember this year and you see those children that was born in the year 2022
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by VEHINTOLAR: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

May God be with you !
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by wunmi590(m): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Nurses way dey remove four months pregnancy and five months pregnancy with ease...

Na im you dey here dey fear

But why you go dey lash woman and ejaculate inside when you know you are not mentally and financially buoyant to take care of them...even after ejaculating why not tell her to sqaud for the sperm to flow out..then take salt and water to kill the remaining one inside...or postinor plus frolic tablets

Anyway you don already looseguard....just proceed to get rid of that baby if not na deformed baby una go born because una don already attempt to abort am by injection

Apart from being a bomber, and judging from all your comment here, you are very educated and intelligent..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by labofa1(m): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2022
Guy you are about to go to jail for killing someone. As I see in the realm of the spirit. You better keep it and face the music or face death sentence at the court.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by sagod: 11:24am On Jan 11, 2022
My candid advice to you: DO NOT PROCEED WITH THE ABORTION otherwise you will live to regret it now and beyond. You should rather use the money you intend to use for the abortion to begin to get some items in readiness for the arrival of your baby.
Also pray for God to help you and give you resources with which to take care of the baby and the mother.

Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Softhands(m): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

in the first instance, how old are you?
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by ejimatic: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

. Leave the baby it will be great tomorrow ....
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Lordedifice1: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2022
WrittyWritter:
How much is condom that you cannot buy?
so you have money to abort but not to buy condoms

but y did you delay the abortion till 4 months?
Skin to skin makes you feel every single thing
But condom takes away the pleasure from the man.
But why did the guy release inside na without giving the girl Postinor2 which is just ₦500
Na wa oooo so you can't pull out when it's coming out.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by ikorodureporta: 11:26am On Jan 11, 2022
You re still thinking of keeping what you've deformed...

Your judgement dey wait you for heaven's gate...
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by linecrosser: 11:26am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

That same August your girlfriend took in, I took in as well but I miscarried it. I'm just recovering now. I will advise you keep that pregnancy

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by labofa1(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=Mylordmygod1 post=109247872]Hello nairalanders...

Guy you are about to go to jail for killing someone. As I see in the realm of the spirit. You better keep it and face the music or face death sentence at the court.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Kwara1stson: 11:28am On Jan 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Nurses way dey remove four months pregnancy and five months pregnancy with ease...

Na im you dey here dey fear

But why you go dey lash woman and ejaculate inside when you know you are not mentally and financially buoyant to take care of them...even after ejaculating why not tell her to sqaud for the sperm to flow out..then take salt and water to kill the remaining one inside...or postinor plus frolic tablets

Anyway you don already looseguard....just proceed to get rid of that baby if not na deformed baby una go born because una don already attempt to abort am by injection
illiterate, so salt and water can stop pregnancy?? Even folic acid? He even wrote frolic acid

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Ebelefrancis123: 11:29am On Jan 11, 2022
Your head no correct! Rubbish.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by smogup: 11:29am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:

SAY NO ABORTION
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Banhammy717: 11:30am On Jan 11, 2022
Firstly, I share this pain of trauma with you. I know it's not funny at all, finding oneself in this mess is extremely difficult to handle. I was once in your shoe.
Now, this is my humble advise.
I know that one negligence led to another before both of you find yourselves in this situation, but it has become nobody's fault and everybody's problem.
Pregnancy starts from semens, eggs, clot of blood, and ends once the bone starts to grow. Immediately it pass 3 months, it's now a babe with full life, anyone who aborts 4 months pregnancy is a muderer, he/she has killed a person.
My brother, no problem is beyond solution, you can still achieve your goals/dreams as a young father, PLS DON'T ABORT THIS PREGNANCY.
Inform your family and her's, I know many people will insult you, that's what happened to me also but now I'm happy, though, it took almost ten years before I pick up, but now, both me and my wife are doing great with our child.
If you abort this pregnancy, you will regret forever, if you keep the babe, you will only go through hardship for few time and later everything will be fine, mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Joeoluoma(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2022
Do you really want us to pray for you to commit abortion? To kill an innocent child? I think you need to get your mind back.
Have this at the back of your memory: you will pay heavily if you go ahead to kill an innocent child in the womb.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by OkuFaba(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2022
I aborted a baby with my girl in 2020 ending, I still regret it till today.

I promise you, you'll regret it all ur life.

Once that child is born, the resources to train him/her would come.

Don't abort that child no talk say I no warn you. Do not do it

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by cyprex: 11:31am On Jan 11, 2022
Pls I beg you, don't abort the baby
I beg you with everything that is dear to you, don't abort the baby

You can put up the child for adoption when she's born

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

COVID-19: How Terrorists, Gang Members Around The World Responded To Coronavirus / Soldiers Attack Borno COVID-19 Committee, One Dead / What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.