Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended - Career (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended (222296 Views)

2022 Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment / Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Has Just Started, Apply Here Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Ijay14: 10:37am On Jun 20, 2022
How far internship people na
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Alienist: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2022
bobolarry:
“Luv letter”?
yes regret mail
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by mzehnee(f): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2022
Please who has access test material. I don't want to see unfortunate mail again�
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Alienist: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
mzehnee:
Please who has access test material. I don't want to see unfortunate mail again�
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by EmmaTay(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Who else has been contacted again for ELTP?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by EmmaTay(m): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ahmadoo:

Yeahh it that happened to most of us i think.. they should rectify it...in what state are you doing your assessment centre

Please, mine is yet to get rectified. Was told to book assessment center for ELTP and I got mail for internship test with a different time.
How did you correct the error? Cos I sent mail to ayo@testassessify but got no reply
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Enquirer007: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
LilyOg:

You also got a regret mail earlier?

Yes, immediately I finished my previous assessment in the head office Abuja.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by EmmaTay(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Enquirer007:

Yes, immediately I finished my previous assessment in the head office Abuja.

When you booked for the ELTP, did you get a confirmation mail for ELTP or internship?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Alienist: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
EmmaTay:

When you booked for the ELTP, did you get a confirmation mail for ELTP or internship?
internship
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Ahmadoo: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
EmmaTay:

Please, mine is yet to get rectified. Was told to book assessment center for ELTP and I got mail for internship test with a different time.
How did you correct the error? Cos I sent mail to ayo@testassessify but got no reply

That happened during the first assessment day booking..that is ..the one that took place last week..they rectified it couple of hours later..

Buh same thing has happened now again..buh they're yet to rectify it this time around.
And also I don't think emails to Ayo go through..last time the system said his inbox was full.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Enquirer007: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ahmadoo:

That happened during the first assessment day booking..that is ..the one that took place last week..they rectified it couple of hours later..

Buh same thing has happened now again..buh they're yet to rectify it this time around.
And also I don't think emails to Ayo go through..last time the system said his inbox was full.

I got for internship, I think it doesn’t matter.

Just show up
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by EmmaTay(m): 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
Alienist:
internship

I just hope it'll end up being ELTP.
Cos on the day of the test. Those who got rejection mails were told to put their details down so as to be shortlisted for internship and they did the test that very day.
So I wanted to be sure it's not the internship we're being considered for
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by EmmaTay(m): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ahmadoo:

I sent a previous mail before now. Yet to get any reply till today. They could've dropped a contact number
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by EmmaTay(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
Enquirer007:

I got for internship, I think it doesn’t matter.

Just show up

Thanks a lot.
I will go there.
Which state are you having yours?
Mine is Oyo State- Ibadan
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Enteemama(f): 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
I really do not understand how they are running things there. I got a mail to book my test which I did (Lagos, 12 noon) but instead I got a mail that my location is Ibadan 12noon, then I went back to my profile and saw Ibadan 3pm. All these back and forth is not encouraging na��.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Enquirer007: 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
Enteemama:
I really do not understand how they are running things there. I got a mail to book my test which I did (Lagos, 12 noon) but instead I got a mail that my location is Ibadan 12noon, then I went back to my profile and saw Ibadan 3pm. All these back and forth is not encouraging na��.

Same with me

Show them say we die here lol
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Enquirer007: 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
EmmaTay:

Thanks a lot.
I will go there.
Which state are you having yours?
Mine is Oyo State- Ibadan

Minis is Abuja
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Precepts: 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
You got to the medicals stage ??
Enquirer007:
Pls who has an idea of how the medicals with be conducted. Will they collect only blood sample or perform a comprehensive check?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Enquirer007: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
Precepts:
You got to the medicals stage ??

I plan to pass the one im going for… so I just want to knw
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Enteemama(f): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
grin grin
I love your spirit

Enquirer007:

I plan to pass the one im going for… so I just want to knw
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Amysoph: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
Pls why are other states not showingi booked for 12pm and in the mail i got i saw 9am. I am confused.
Coupled with the fact that imo state is not even in the booking list
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by EmmaTay(m): 1:44am On Jun 21, 2022
Enquirer007:

Minis is Abuja

Wish you the best man �

1 Like

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by EmmaTay(m): 1:45am On Jun 21, 2022
Amysoph:
Pls why are other states not showingi booked for 12pm and in the mail i got i saw 9am. I am confused.
Coupled with the fact that imo state is not even in the booking list

Same here
Check well.. you got a mail with internship exam at 9am.
Check the testassessify and see your selected time
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by EmmaTay(m): 1:49am On Jun 21, 2022
UPDATE!!!

Guys...just noticed from the website, you can rebook appointment now.
Did and got the mail for ELTP instead or the internship test I got earlier.
Pls, do that to generate the proper invite for ELTP
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by qanda: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2022
Access Bank job test past questions and answers are available on Q and A App.

Install the App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Ruksain0310: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2022
Pls help me ,i tried several times to book the test venue ,is showing wrong password.i mail ayo still no reply.what I'm going to do now.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by dbabz: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2022
Ruksain0310:
Pls help me ,i tried several times to book the test venue ,is showing wrong password.i mail ayo still no reply.what I'm going to do now.
Try using Access123

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Ayobamii7: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mine is also Ibadan, 25th. Can we chat outside here?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by josesterling(m): 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Please can one go for the assessment without the Id card and nysc plus university certificate they asked for
I got a mail to retake the assessment because I didn't take the first time
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Iyetomilola: 7:29am On Jun 22, 2022
Please, I tried booking an assessment centre but I'm only seeing 5 states shocked.... anyone having same issues
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Iyetomilola: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2022
EmmaTay:

UPDATE!!!

Guys...just noticed from the website, you can rebook appointment now.
Did and got the mail for ELTP instead or the internship test I got earlier.
Pls, do that to generate the proper invite for ELTP

How
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Amysoph: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=Iyetomilola post=114037098]Please, I tried booking an assessment centre but I'm only seeing 5 states shocked.... anyone having same issue
ITS only five states that's available

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (106) (Reply)

Total Oil And Gas Workers / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / How Can An Employee Write A Letter To Ask For Leave To Write An Exam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.