Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Ghanaian Nurse, Her Husband, Mother & 3 Children Perish As Vehicle Enter River - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghanaian Nurse, Her Husband, Mother & 3 Children Perish As Vehicle Enter River (464 Views)

Two Corps Members Die As Vehicle Plunges Into River In Enugu (Photos) / Nine Die As Vehicle Plunges Into Dam In Kano (Photos) / Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Nurse, Her Husband, Mother & 3 Children Perish As Vehicle Enter River by MrCover: 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Update From . COM

A family of six has been killed when their vehicle plunged into a river on the Kumasi Nkawie Sefwi highways, Ghana, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The victims identified as Eunice Maame Fosua, her husband, their child, her mother and two other children were returning from a wedding on Saturday, January 8, 2022, when they met their untimely deaths.

According to Reports, Eunice's husband had attempted an overtaking and saw another vehicle approaching him with equal speed.

In attempt to swerve, they landed in a nearby river and got drowned in the process.

Ashanti regional Police MTTD commander Chief Superintendent, Adu-Boahen, confirmed the incident on Monday.

"Yes the report on the accident has come to my attention. That six people have died in the Nkawie area. Investigation have commenced. I’m yet to received fact on the accident from my officers on the ground’’ he said.

According to a close friend, Eunice Maame Fosua was a Community Health nurse with Forifori Health Center in Afram Plains South District in Eastern region but currently on study leave studying post basic midwifery.

"They attended the wedding of Eunice’s sister-in-law (that is her husband’s sister ).They were six (6) in the car and all of them couldn’t make it. Eunice, the husband, Eunice’s mother, their child and two other children. They were returning from the wedding and they met their untimely deaths. The husband attempted an overtaking and saw another car coming.
In attempt to swerve they landed in a nearby river and got drowned."

Another family member, Ebenezer Frimpong confirmed the tragic incident on Sunday.

"We entered a new year praying and hoping for the best, but it's unfortunate that just few days into it, I have been hit with such an unfortunate accident," he wrote.

"I have lost my lovely Sister and 4 family members whose presence I will forever miss, due to the important roles they played in my life. I can't believe this has happened to me. I'm weak, scared and sad. If only tears could bring the dead back!"

"I will miss you, my loved ones. And forever, you will have special places in my heart.
Till the day we meet in heaven, may God keep you safe for me. I will miss you"

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Ghanaian Nurse, Her Husband, Mother & 3 Children Perish As Vehicle Enter River by MrCover: 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Ghanaian Nurse, Her Husband, Mother & 3 Children Perish As Vehicle Enter River by Righteousness2(m): 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
What a Heavy Tragedy! What a Heavy loss!
Condolences.

Lives are going per second

The Greatest Gift we can give to ourselves is the Gift of the Genuie Salvation of our soul.
The Greatesy decision is to Genuiely Surrender to JESUS Christ as this is the ONLY ticket to Heaven.

This is what Really Matters.
Eternity Matters !
Heaven and Hell Fire are Real!
If you Miss Heaven..... you Cannot Miss Hell Fire!

Re: Ghanaian Nurse, Her Husband, Mother & 3 Children Perish As Vehicle Enter River by Ibaaboy(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
RIP TO THE DEAD BUT UNA NO DEY SEE GOOD NEWS
UNA BE EVIL DOERS NE
Re: Ghanaian Nurse, Her Husband, Mother & 3 Children Perish As Vehicle Enter River by slawormiir: 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

Rest in peace to them
Re: Ghanaian Nurse, Her Husband, Mother & 3 Children Perish As Vehicle Enter River by doggedfighter(f): 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
Sad,

No one should brag in this life because you can't even say what will happen in the next second.

One moment here, the next moment not anymore and soon forgotten.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse, Her Husband, Mother & 3 Children Perish As Vehicle Enter River by thesicilian: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
This life is nothing. Here today, gone tomorrow.
The best thing is to make sure you enjoy every second of your life, because you don't know how much of it you have left.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse, Her Husband, Mother & 3 Children Perish As Vehicle Enter River by MrCover: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
thesicilian:
This life is nothing. Here today, gone tomorrow.
The best thing is to make sure you enjoy every second of your life, because you don't know how much of it you have left.

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Ghanaian Nurse, Her Husband, Mother & 3 Children Perish As Vehicle Enter River by Success77x: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
What a Heavy Tragedy! What a Heavy loss!
Condolences.

Lives are going per second

The Greatest Gift we can give to ourselves is the Gift of the Genuie Salvation of our soul.
The Greatesy decision is to Genuiely Surrender to JESUS Christ as this is the ONLY ticket to Heaven.

This is what Really Matters.
Eternity Matters !
Heaven and Hell Fire are Real!
If you Miss Heaven..... you Cannot Miss Hell Fire!

Yen Yen Yen.
The day men hand go meet you for street eh, them go adjust that your tie to make sure e tight your neck until your eye balls go nearly pull out.

(1) (Reply)

Us-based Oyinbo Wins Free Anti-racism Education / Airlines To Shut Down Operation Over Fuel Scarcity / Practical Nursing Diploma Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.