Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Chika Nwoba Not Abducted, But Arrested By Ebubeagu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chika Nwoba Not Abducted, But Arrested By Ebubeagu (9636 Views)

Bishop Of Orlu Visits Families Of The 14 Massacred Youths In Imo By Ebubeagu / DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) / Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Nwoba Not Abducted, But Arrested By Ebubeagu by ablejesus26(m): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Go and do your research on Ebubeagu in Ebonyi state

When the SW created their own it enjoyed the support from all and sundry from different quaters,but bcus you and some brainwashed niggas are doing your nonsensical fruitless fraud ipob,you do everything possible to bad talk the Ebubeagu, simply because the militant esn of your taliban wannabe ipob was not accepted and legalized�.
Re: Chika Nwoba Not Abducted, But Arrested By Ebubeagu by Ubogotani: 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Have you maltreated and dealt with you without any single pity

Massive passive pain, restlessness, not eating your choiced food any longer, worry no further.

Give me a call or send a DM via whatsapp let's get that bastard called H pylori evacuated from your stomach on 08023608402
Re: Chika Nwoba Not Abducted, But Arrested By Ebubeagu by emekachief: 8:05am On Jan 11, 2022
Buhari is a saint compare to Devil Umahi, I respect him in the area of infrastructural project even though he used those projects as conduit pipe to siphon Ebonyi State money through his brass company and brothers(Austin Umahi, Roy Umahi, laz Umahi, obi Umahi, etc). Apart from infrastructural project Umahi is the worst human being to ever occupy political position in Nigeria, he killed and instigate community crisis at ezza and other communities in Ebonyi State and even neighboring state like oduma, mpu in enugu state. he torture, harass, intimidate and in some cases assassinete his political opponents like Chief ogbonnaya Amos and recently the assassination of five(5) consultant. I benefit so much from his government when I was working with him but that will not stop me from saying the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide / Nigerian Anthem Vs American Anthem: Am I An American? / 1949 - Nnamdi Azikiwe's Speech To Ibo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.