Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS (1910 Views)

Architecture...interior Design And Construction / Executive Master's Bedroom Interior Design With Walk In Closet (AMAZING PHOTOS) / Home Interior Design And Decoration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Topic- Being Comfortable in Your Own Clothes

You are a lawyer and you love to read, let people see you in your home arrangement and decor. Your home must speak you. You do not have to create a home that looks like Kunle's, your best buddy the engineer. I get a lot of we saw it somewhere which is good but sometimes there are ups and downs to these requests. It's either good or bad for your interior and sometimes it's the conflict of styles, design or already made designs. And sometimes it would work but the budget wouldn't. You have to be you and don't forget, Rome wasn't built in a day. You can always start at your level and take it from there.

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
www.kemimulticolour.
com

Good Evening Guys
Our WhatsApp Contact Number is 08184870007.
Kindly contact us for all your pending Projects and also your Interior Designs and Decorations.

We care at Multicolour Interiordezine
multicolourinteriordezine@gmail.com

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2022
How my work experiences has help shape me into a better Interior Decorating Professional
Hi, my name is Olutola Olukemi and I'm an Interior Decorator and Designer. About seven years ago, I began using my talents and skills to add beauty to people's life and I have been loving it ever since. I have also made few mistakes of my own in this profession that I have learnt from and has help me become a better professional in order to serve my clients better. I would love to share with you my experiences on my journey to a better me. And it would be a pleasure to have you on this blog journey. Also, I will also be dropping a lot of tips, ideas and lessons to help you with your personal interior decorating and designs ventures.

Few things to know about me are

1) I am just not a grammarian, smiles. I will be using simple words on this blog. i might make few grammatical errors here and there. kindly overlook them with love.

2) I promise to drop at least a blog post a day. No matter how busy I might get, I will try my best to keep up with the blog. I will put efforts into it.

3) I promise to be as honest as can be. I want this blog to be something any average professional or aspiring professional could relate with or to.

4) I live, breath, love and enjoy being an interior decorator and designer for the rest of my capable life. I know I haven't started unleashing my creative talents to the benefits of the good people of this world that God will send my way. it gives me utmost joy and fulfillment plus gladness of heart when I have these thoughts. I am happy each day of my life knowing that God gave me the talent to be this kind of professional in this field that choose me and vice versa.

https://kemimulticolour..com/2022/01/how-my-work-experiences-has-help-shape.html?m=1

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Our Beautiful Blog Design Outlook Ladies and Gentlemen.

We present to you.....
A round of applause to us please..smiles

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hello Everyone.

www.kemimulticolour.blog spot.com
Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Quick Tip: Center Pieces Ideas

Your Dinning Table, Center Table, Console Table, Dressing Table and Office table all requires small to larger piece of decoration to be placed on top to look and to make look more beautiful and inviting. Those small to larger pieces of decoration is what I personally call Center Pieces.

TYPES OF CENTER PIECES
Center pieces ranges from small to larger piece as earlier mentioned. And also we have diverse kinds of center pieces with different shapes, colours, designs and sizes. These center pieces have varying functionalities too and some are more specific in functions than others.

EXAMPLES OF CENTER PIECES
Bedside lamps, flower vases, candle stands, candle holders, antiques, flower pots, decorating plates, table clocks etc are all examples of center pieces.

HOW DO YOU RECOGNIZE PERFECT CENTER PIECES FOR DIFFERENT TABLES
I will say instinctively. You should just know. Its common sense.
*The colour shade
*The shape
*The pattern
*The outlook
* The size most especially.

Continue reading on www.kemimulticolour.blog spot.com

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:34pm On May 12, 2022
Helllooooo,

You good?.

www.Kemi Multicolour.blog spot.com

Check right there. That’s it, smiles
Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:24pm On May 25, 2022
Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:34pm On May 26, 2022
Hello Everyone
Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:00am On Jun 01, 2022
Hello and how are you?.

Check this out www.Kemi Multicolour.blog spot.com
Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
Happy New Month
Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2022
How are you today?.

Just a gentle reminder that you should visit our blog today
Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2022
Good Morning, how do you do?.

Kindly follow us on www.kemimulticolour.blog spot.com
Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2022
TOPIC- THE IMPORTANCE OF GOOD BEDDINGS

Aside for your good and solid mattress. That bed sheet softness is essential to a good rest. I was gifted a bedding set made with 100% pure cotton and since then I don't use any other bed sheet aside for those sets. Even my brother noticed and I had to explain why the skin feels different every time he lays to sleep on my bed.

As a budget Interior designer, I stepped up my bedding game when I realized the importance of good bedding sets. I no longer buy those China low grades for my clients no more. I try to go as high as their budget could permit me when it comes to bedding.

I love the big bedding set, be it a duvet or bed sheet or mattress cover, If I am using a 6 by 6 bed, I love using a larger bed set. I love waking up to a bed like I never slept on top of it, film. So, its important you also learn to lay your bed properly.

KINDLY CONTINUE READING ON www.kemimulticolour.blog spot.com

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2022
Kindly do not forget to check out our blog spot today.

Thank you very much as you do so.
Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Let’s read together

www.kemimulticolour..com

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
How are you today..

Kindly visit our @ www.Kemimulticolour.blog spot.com
Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2022
Good Morning and Happy Sunday
Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hello Everyone

We will be linking our blog to our website which is www.multicolourlimited.com.
Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2022
Hello and Good Morning
Please let's help you design your home at your budget.

Ask us how on 08184870007
Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
New Blog Post
The emotions that come with setting up new homes can be very heightened.

The emotions that come with setting up new homes are always heightened. For newly weds, for new home owners/ new landlords. How to make the interior of this space grand is what's next. So what are the things to consider when you don't have the budget to hire a professional to do the job or you really just want to do things yourself?. My answer is that you have to plan. Don't rush, don't be in haste trying to finish. So here are some basic questions for you to ask yourself or selves.

What colours to work with, what arrangements to use, what design options. Which style, what theme, what final outlook, what material options. How much is the budget, what are the priority items, what are the dos and don'ts and so on and so forth. This should be determined first before any other thing. And make sure there are no unplanned buying.

https://kemimulticolour..com/?m=1

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
www.kemimulticolour. .com

Copy and paste
Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2022
Good Morning everyone
Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
Hi Everyone,

For those of us that hasn’t Japa Finish. Nigeria a gbe wa ooo, amin

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2022
TOPIC- THE IMPORTANCE OF GOOD BEDDINGS

Aside for your good and solid mattress. That bed sheet softness is essential to a good rest. I was gifted a bedding set made with 100% pure cotton and since then I don't use any other bed sheet aside for those sets. Even my brother noticed and I had to explain why the skin feels different every time he lays to sleep on my bed.

As a budget Interior designer, I stepped up my bedding game when I realized the importance of good bedding sets. I no longer buy those China low grades for my clients no more. I try to go as high as their budget could permit me when it comes to bedding.

I love the big bedding set, be it a duvet or bed sheet or mattress cover, If I am using a 6 by 6 bed, I love using a larger bed set. I love waking up to a bed like I never slept on top of it, film. So, its important you also learn to lay your bed properly.

KINDLY CONTINUE READING ON www.kemimulticolour.blog spot.com
Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hello
Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

3D Designer In Nigeria / 800sqm @ Ikeja Opposite Omotayo Hospital Off Amore Back Of Allen. Price: N25m / Half Plot Of Land At Banana Island Has C.of.o = 70 Million Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.