Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Names Of Beared People In Bible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Names Of Beared People In Bible (389 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Man Shoots His Shot At A Lady On Twitter Using Names Of Footballers / Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of Beared People In Bible by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
It Time all this so called oversabi eye service pastors to stop all this shit...
What do they know in bible ...who called them, or they call them selves...if them don do bible school, school of disciples, they are regarded as anionted pastors,..did they know what it takes to become an anionted pastors,

There are some bible passages that are still not yet included in the bible....

They just go to Jerusalem to snap pictures,and collect title,

Enoch, Moses, Christ disciples, Aaron, Abraham they have full beared...

Name others....if you know,..I am making reference to the OP that post a bestman was drive away in church, it is common in redeem church....what is there problem...

And those pastors can Bleep members wife of which it happens to my colleague brother in my office,when a pastor in redeem pkansing his wife.....
What is wrong nah in religion nowadays

Remember the Jewish Jesus on DStv channel...who preach gospel of Christ...

Am seek and tired ..that why I love Muslim apart from say they have there own short comming

Re: Names Of Beared People In Bible by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
Arrrrrrrrrh

Weytin I no go see for Nairaland ! grin grin grin

You people are funny fa.

Op you just post photos from human imagination about this holy prophet.... How do you know this men of faith were bread gang?

1 Like

Re: Names Of Beared People In Bible by Wakanakarue: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrrrh

You people are funny fa.

Op you just post photos from human imagination about this holy prophet.... How do you know this men of faith were bread gang?

They were beard gang grin , don't ask me how I got to know, yeah well, I saw some of their pictures in my book of bible story grin grin grin
Re: Names Of Beared People In Bible by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrrrh

You people are funny fa.

but that is how we saw.
Re: Names Of Beared People In Bible by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wakanakarue:

They were beard gang grin , don't ask me how I got to know, yeah well, I saw some of their pictures in my book of bible story grin grin grin
grin grin grin
STORY book? Like are you kidding me?
Omo easy no Kee me with laugh!

1 Like

Re: Names Of Beared People In Bible by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
handsomeyitayo:
but that is how we saw.
And you believe it ? grin
Re: Names Of Beared People In Bible by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
Does having beared don't guarantee heaven
Re: Names Of Beared People In Bible by Vinnie2000(m): 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hmmm.. Na wa.. sad

The Next topic will be Big Diccked men in the Bible.. lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

. / Someone Stops Liking Your Photos On Facebook But Then Invites You To Like A Page / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.