Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Photo: ECOWAS Disrespects Buhari's Representative In Accra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: ECOWAS Disrespects Buhari's Representative In Accra (2101 Views)

David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra / Open Grazing Ban: Akeredolu Disrespects Buhari, Supports Sunday Igboho – BMO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: ECOWAS Disrespects Buhari's Representative In Accra by wiseone28: 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
stop talking rubbish, foolishone grin

ecowas countries are given dues to pay and Ghana is up to date in its payments. don't know where you got that nonsense from that Ghana does not pay anything.

The summit that took place in Accra on Sunday, do you know how much Ghana spent? and Ghana has hosted many ecowas meetings at its own expense. stop sounding like an ill-informed mudder fugger, huh?

[s][/s]
If a peace mission is to happen in West Africa now we all know Ghana will only provide less than 10 soldiers..

Argue like a 21 century species charlie.
Re: Photo: ECOWAS Disrespects Buhari's Representative In Accra by wiseone28: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
PetroDolla2020:

foolishone, do you know the number of UN operations that have Ghanaian troops and commanders? stop talking like a f00l,huh?

Ghana commanded the ecomog troops to Monrovia.

I am wasting my time talking to you. You talk without sense, walahi.

[s][/s]
One Ghanaian to the Nine Nigerian commanders?

You called that betrayal commander?

Re: Photo: ECOWAS Disrespects Buhari's Representative In Accra by ArewaNorth: 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Head of states are always placed at the front while representatives and heads of international agencies are always at the back. You actually want the Vice President to stay in front while heads of states stay at the back? Can you reference just one picture of an international summit where a Vice President was placed in front of a president?

I don't care abt non-existing reference. All I know is, representative deserve the respect of those they represented. What I said is international practice!
Re: Photo: ECOWAS Disrespects Buhari's Representative In Accra by tsdarkside(m): 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
you nigerians and egos....

and the others at the back nkoor....?
Re: Photo: ECOWAS Disrespects Buhari's Representative In Accra by wiseone28: 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
[s][/s]
Lol FATALITY

Re: Photo: ECOWAS Disrespects Buhari's Representative In Accra by Oksman(m): 1:23am On Jan 11, 2022
helinues:
Photo taken na disrespect?

Are the people in front row Vice presidents?

Of what difference would it make if Osinbajo had been in front row?
Is it going to stop the insecurities in the country?

Gutter journalism

This is the height of your mumuism. For your info diplomatic group photos are arranged based on the influence, population, etc of attending countries. Putting our VP at the back was actually a let down for the most powerful country in the ECOWAS sub region. Don't always think that your opinion is right even when it looks...........
Re: Photo: ECOWAS Disrespects Buhari's Representative In Accra by blackpanda: 2:01am On Jan 11, 2022
helinues:
Photo taken na disrespect?

Are the people in front row Vice presidents?

Of what difference would it make if Osinbajo had been in front row? Is it going to stop the insecurities in the country?

Gutter journalism

I hope u know that without Nigeria there is no ECOWAS. No other country can boast of that. They need us more than we need them
Re: Photo: ECOWAS Disrespects Buhari's Representative In Accra by helinues: 5:29am On Jan 11, 2022
blackpanda:

I hope u know that without Nigeria there is no ECOWAS. No other country can boast of that. They need us more than we need them

And how does that correlate with the photo taken?
Re: Photo: ECOWAS Disrespects Buhari's Representative In Accra by blackpanda: 6:04am On Jan 11, 2022
helinues:

And how does that correlate with the photo taken?

Jamb kweshon shocked
Re: Photo: ECOWAS Disrespects Buhari's Representative In Accra by babasolution: 8:40am On Jan 11, 2022
Nigeria Na mumu country,it needs to be dissolved

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justice Olukayode Ariwoola Can Spend 7 Years As Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Tinubu: Anybody Who Can Handle Gun Can Repair A Tractor In The Farm (Video) / INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.