Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,966 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) (33202 Views)

Please I Need Help With Redeeming My Earnings On Bigtoken / Opportunity Comes But Once . Max All Your Earnings On This Game / Screenshot Of My Earnings On The Platform I Talked About In My Previous Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by HannyAD: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Qpid5:
Have you withdrawn??

YES!!!
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Qpid5(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
HannyAD:

YES!!!
What withdrawal method pls
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Owain: 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
HannyAD:

That’s no problem. You will always get a peer to exchange for you. When you try it you will understand it is very easy.
I see. Thanks
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by HannyAD: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Qpid5:

What withdrawal method pls

I use Airtm
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by HannyAD: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Owain:

I see. Thanks

Welcome
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by AlphaMale666: 7:38am On Feb 08, 2022
G
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Qinglong(m): 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Thanks for this thread. Just started this about three weeks ago and performed tasks on a sporadic basis. I did earn about $10, which I cashed out through Airtm to make sure it's legit.

Now that I've ascertained its legitimacy, I want to ask what tasks we can perform to make up to $20 per week? Is it related to your worker level, cause I'm at Level 4 (advanced) and I find it difficult to make more than $1+ per day at best. I currently do marketing, discord, Twitter and Instagram tasks. Reddit suspended my account for constant upvoting, so I've stopped that.

2 Likes

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by bigpriik: 2:15am On Feb 17, 2022
Make una teach me this thing now.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Qinglong(m): 12:15am On Feb 19, 2022
^It's nothing really complicated. Just make an account and do the tasks... they're usually simple and straightforward, since most of them are low paying anyways. For example:

Reddit: All you need is a Reddit account. They'll ask you to upvote certain posts and sometimes comment. After doing that, you'll be requested to provide evidence in the form of your username or sometimes a special code — don't worry, the code will be shown to you after upvoting. The issue I have is that Reddit will suspend/ban your account after a while of doing this, so you probably need several alternate accounts. Note that some jobs don't favor those who have newly created accounts, though.

Twitter: Just have a Twitter account. Most jobs will request you to retweet or like tweets, and also follow certain users. Evidence provided will usually be in the form of your username or screenshots. Some jobs favor those who have dozens of followers.

Discord and Facebook jobs are a bit similar to these. Then there's jobs that pay you for visiting websites, signing up to websites, downloading apps, etc. It's not that hard; just try it out a little bit and you'll understand in due time. But read their instructions well before doing the jobs.

I'd still love to know how the OP makes up to $20 dollars a week, though.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:21am On Feb 19, 2022
One of the reasons i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
Qinglong:
Reddit: All you need is a Reddit account. They'll ask you to upvote certain posts and sometimes comment. After doing that, you'll be requested to provide evidence in the form of your username or sometimes a special code — don't worry, the code will be shown to you after upvoting. The issue I have is that Reddit will suspend/ban your account after a while of doing this, so you probably need several alternate accounts. Note that some jobs don't favor those who have newly created accounts, though.
Happy Sunday bro,
Please I need u to help me out concerning reddit upvote.

After giving ur username to enable get the link to search for the particular post..... I'm having issues locating the post, after visiting over 5pages (Next) I still can't find the particular post, get frustrated and leave.

I use reddit thru chrome, don't have the app, and I can't search for the post as there's no search button.

Please how do u located the particular post to upvote, and is it because I don't have the app
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Qinglong(m): 10:31am On Mar 13, 2022
Fremantle:

Happy Sunday bro,
Please I need u to help me out concerning reddit upvote.

After giving ur username to enable get the link to search for the particular post..... I'm having issues locating the post, after visiting over 5pages (Next) I still can't find the particular post, get frustrated and leave.

I use reddit thru chrome, don't have the app, and I can't search for the post as there's no search button.

Please how do u located the particular post to upvote, and is it because I don't have the app
I had the same issue when I was performing Reddit tasks; I guess there's an advanced option that only experienced Reddit workers use to find those posts. I usually skip those tasks and go for the straightforward ones.

There is a search button. Just use Desktop Mode when browsing Reddit. But I've tried the search button before and still didn't find some of those posts. I'm thinking of opening alternate accounts for Reddit jobs (since they will ban my original if I continue), so I'll probably look into it again.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Qinglong:

I had the same issue when I was performing Reddit tasks; I guess there's an advanced option that only experienced Reddit workers use to find those posts. I usually skip those tasks and go for the straightforward ones.

There is a search button. Just use Desktop Mode when browsing Reddit. But I've tried the search button before and still didn't find some of those posts. I'm thinking of opening alternate accounts for Reddit jobs (since they will ban my original if I continue), so I'll probably look into it again.
Thank you.

Although after a week of trying to understand why most posts can't be seen and waiting for ur reply, I found out that some of those posts have been deleted by Reddit itself for upvote violation. That's why no matter how you refresh reddit under category, there are certain jobs that are constant that are yet to be completed.

It's always there, that's cus people can't find the post not because the post is old or it's at the bottom, but bcoz the post is no longer on reddit.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Blackblessed500(m): 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ok
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Qinglong(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
Fremantle:

Thank you.

Although after a week of trying to understand why most posts can't be seen and waiting for ur reply, I found out that some of those posts have been deleted by Reddit itself for upvote violation. That's why no matter how you refresh reddit under category, there are certain jobs that are constant that are yet to be completed.

It's always there, that's cus people can't find the post not because the post is old or it's at the bottom, but bcoz the post is no longer on reddit.
Oh, I see. Thanks for the info. By the way, do you use a VPN or something for Reddit jobs? I'm trying to figure out a way I won't get banned quickly for constant upvoting.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 11:34am On Mar 14, 2022
Qinglong:

Oh, I see. Thanks for the info. By the way, do you use a VPN or something for Reddit jobs? I'm trying to figure out a way I won't get banned quickly for constant upvoting.
No I don't use VPN, there's a strict rule against the use of VPN.

I registered two reddit acct with same gmail, I got a warning msg on both accounts but one was suspended 3days ago.

The trick is the account u will use for reddit, try to follow a page u can participate in even If u're not frequent in it. I'm using my second account as my main although my main was suspended, what I did was to follow PUBG mobile page and comment and upvote some comments.

I even got an upvote from someone in d group about a comment I made. So try and join and participate in other post while still performing the reddit job. That way your account will last.

So far I've done about 20 upvote jobs on the account I received a warning on and still the account is still active. I even got a "Thank you for participating" msg dis morning from reddit, for getting involved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Jayzx: 9:16am On Mar 17, 2022
Excellent. Will try it out
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Kidskywalker: 9:29am On Mar 17, 2022
I registered successfully but I can't hold any jobs,I keep getting your balance is empty and you need money to hold jobs even if I go ahead to do the task without holding it first and try to submit proofs that I did it I'm still unable to do so.Can anybody help me solve this
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Qinglong(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fremantle:

No I don't use VPN, there's a strict rule against the use of VPN.

I registered two reddit acct with same gmail, I got a warning msg on both accounts but one was suspended 3days ago.

The trick is the account u will use for reddit, try to follow a page u can participate in even If u're not frequent in it. I'm using my second account as my main although my main was suspended, what I did was to follow PUBG mobile page and comment and upvote some comments.

I even got an upvote from someone in d group about a comment I made. So try and join and participate in other post while still performing the reddit job. That way your account will last.

So far I've done about 20 upvote jobs on the account I received a warning on and still the account is still active. I even got a "Thank you for participating" msg dis morning from reddit, for getting involved.
Dunno why a bot banned me here, so I couldn't reply on time. I made an alternate account to try this and it's been working so far. No bans or warnings yet for two weeks.

Kidskywalker:
I registered successfully but I can't hold any jobs,I keep getting your balance is empty and you need money to hold jobs even if I go ahead to do the task without holding it first and try to submit proofs that I did it I'm still unable to do so.Can anybody help me solve this
You need money to hold jobs. Personally, I don't bother doing this and just try to finish the tasks as soon as I can.

IDK why you can't do tasks, though. Maybe your temporary success rate is low? Try to start with one or two-day tasks until you have garnered 100+ / 200 successful tasks. That's what I did and they don't bother me anymore.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Qinglong:

Dunno why a bot banned me here, so I couldn't reply on time. I made an alternate account to try this and it's been working so far. No bans or warnings yet for two weeks.
OK, Good. Glad it worked out for you.

About the guy complaining on not being able to hold jobs, like u said u need money to be able to hold jobs.

In respect to that there's something I also discovered, you probably might have face similar issues as me, where u complete a task, and after filling in proof for submission, u get a "Whops, sorry task no longer available"

Usually I get frustrated and angry, cos of the time and data gone. But recently I found a way around it.

When u get that pop up msg, "Task no longer available" just relax and wait a couple of seconds, maximum a minute and tap submit again, if u're using PC, open the home page on another Tab and continue with other task while still trying to submit the previous task on the old tab.

85% of the time, you'll be successful in submitting the task. That's what I do now. It works mainly on reddit tasks and sometimes SEO. But when u're faced with similar issue on any task completed, try out dis method.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by LikeAking: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
Op how long id u make d 12usd?

they also need to deposit money first?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Kate06(m): 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Owain:

Good evening sir! Thanks to you, I have opened and verified both my picoworker and skrill account. I'm now trying to deposit some $$$ into my skrill account to get fully started but its not accepting payment from both my Zenith bank master and visa cards. Which bank card do you use for your skrill pls?

Thanks.

I sell & buy skrill,neteller,perfectmoney,payeer,usdt,PayPal etc in small or in bulk.

Quote me or chat me up in WhatsApp now.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Raustin(m): 8:59am On Mar 28, 2022
I'm looking reddit account to buy
Fremantle:

OK, Good. Glad it worked out for you.
out dis method.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Badhguy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
AlphaMale666:
This thing is not hard at the same time no easy. But it's way better than a 9 to 5 job!

How do suggest that I write my password coz they rejected The ones I wrote there by not allowing me to create an account. Plz tell

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by SilentVboy: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
I buy Airtm funds. So in case you have to sell, kindly contact me via my WhatsApp on my signature.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Dandollarz42(m): 12:51pm On May 31, 2022
Please what payment option should i use

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by SilentVboy: 1:21pm On May 31, 2022
Dandollarz42:
Please what payment option should i use
Select Airtm. But select it if you have an account with them.
Avoid PayPal. Their wahala is too much.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by pachigo001(m): 1:28pm On May 31, 2022
I have already registered but don't know how to use it can you help me
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Macdon245295(m): 3:20pm On May 31, 2022
AlphaMale666:
This thing is not hard at the same time no easy. But it's way better than a 9 to 5 job!

Can you help me. I want to learn
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Qinglong(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2022
^Both of you above should read earlier in the thread and find some info. Don't sweat about the details cause you'll naturally get better with time.

No one really helped me out when I started in February and I cashed out $45 today for a month's work (not counting their silly 20% commission rate). Would have easily been $60+ with better circumstances.

Just be patient and diligent with it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

EFCC Docks Funmi Adenmosun For Alleged N26.6bn Investment Fraud In Lagos / My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. / Crowd1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.