Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) (33331 Views)

Please I Need Help With Redeeming My Earnings On Bigtoken / Opportunity Comes But Once . Max All Your Earnings On This Game / Screenshot Of My Earnings On The Platform I Talked About In My Previous Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by etel124(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2022
Please I just got registered yesterday....I need someone to tell me how to start with those little task...please anyone I can WhatsApp to put me through...
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by etel124(m): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2022
Please can I WhatsApp you...?
Fremantle:

Are you sure your account creation was successful?

Go to your mail, open the welcome message sent to you from picoworker (SproutGigs) and click on the verification link, that should take you to the login page, input your details.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2022
etel124:
Please can I WhatsApp you...?
Check my signature
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by etel124(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2022
OK thank you..
Fremantle:

Check my signature
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by cash365(m): 10:34am On Aug 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skG0OpvdoPQ
How to make money with piccoworkers. Watch this video it will guide you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skG0OpvdoPQ

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Qinglong(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2022
Fremantle:

I was online since 7pm, went out for about 45min' came back, had to refresh the page and login again, only to see SproutGigs at the top.

Honestly the commission is high, withdrew $30 last month and a whooping $5+ commission was deducted. The higher the withdrawal the higher the commission (Be like na to dey remove $5 every week o grin)

They should have done it in a way, once you get a certain level, your commission drops, it shows you're consistent and you'll want to get to that level cus you know it will benefit you thereby working hard and visiting the site regularly. They get their traffic, you get a reduced commission. No be win win be that?
Like seriously. I got $40 and they just removed a whole $8 as commission. That's without taking into account that Airtm will remove around $1 o embarassed

Even other foreigners are complaining about the high rate. But this is still the best beer money platform I've come across so far. Kudos to the OP. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by princefrank76: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
Fremantle:

Go to your mail, open the welcome message sent to you from picoworker (SproutGigs) and click on the verification link, that should take you to the login page, input your details.
have done that. Thanks
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by princefrank76: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
Fremantle:

pls can u put me through? I have been able to verify my account.. but how do I get started? Like what's the next step to take?? How do I start making money?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
princefrank76:
pls can u put me through? I have been able to verify my account.. but how do I get started? Like what's the next step to take?? How do I start making money?
Fremantle:

Check my signature
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Qinglong:

Like seriously. I got $40 and they just removed a whole $8 as commission. That's without taking into account that Airtm will remove around $1 o embarassed

Even other foreigners are complaining about the high rate. But this is still the best beer money platform I've come across so far. Kudos to the OP. grin
Happy New Month bro.
Have you done this task? Img below
And if yes, what's the KYC like. Been seeing this task for over 2weeks now and I'm anticipating on carrying it out as my doc for KYC is limited (NIN only).

I don't want to embark on an Israelite journey on that task and end up wasting my time.

What's the KYC like? If NIN will be approved
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Qinglong(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
Fremantle:

Happy New Month bro.
And if yes, what's the KYC like. Been seeing this task for over 2weeks now and I'm anticipating on carrying it out as my doc for KYC is limited (NIN only).

I don't want to embark on an Israelite journey on that task and end up wasting my time.

Happy new month.

I don't attempt tasks like that again. I tried three times and all were fruitless. The first one, the website didn't quite get to the KYC stage no matter how much I tried. Like a perpetual loading phase that didn't end. The second one, my NIN didn't work after I submitted it. They also asked for a face caption, but I didn't do that cause the NIN wasn't going. This was for an app, so I just uninstalled it.

The third and final one, another app, the NIN did work but then they started asking for a face caption and driver's license which I didn't have. You could always just try it; I don't think anything terrible will happen at least, lol.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Qinglong:
You could always just try it; I don't think anything terrible will happen at least, lol.
Hahahaha, I know nothing terrible will happen, I just don't want to waste time and effort.

I'll probably just try and see, hopefully it works. Thanks
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by abfelicity91: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
I guess they said this work don't accept Nigerian.. I have been using VPN claiming to be from USA but I was caught and my acct go suspended with $11 in.. And I was told once they suspend your acct, you can't use that same phone to create a new acct. So I gave up since.
My question now that, can I use Nigeria and do without VPN?

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by onyanza: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Fremantle:

Happy New Month bro.

Good evening, I was on this task until I got stoked at the verification stage as my NIN was not accepted as recognized valid ID card.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
onyanza:

Good evening, I was on this task until I got stoked at the verification stage as my NIN was not accepted as recognized valid ID card.
Thank you, I needed this. I've been contemplating on taking this task. Now I know better.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
AlphaMale666:
This thing is not hard at the same time no easy. But it's way better than a 9 to 5 job!
bro i just register on picoworker but everything look confusing can you put me through and what are the simplest task to do for newbie like me?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Fremantle:

? What is expected from workers?

Go to: https://one.exness-track.com/a/c_2igla6oqul
Open an account with your email.
On your dashboard, click on real account and click on become a real trader.
Verify your email address used for signing up and your phone number.
Input your date of birth.

Note:

If you have registered before don't register again. i have done this type of task before but this one is another one but their warning is making me confuse which say If you have registered before don't register again if i do would they paid me since is diffrent from the first one
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
Godspeed0:

Note:

If you have registered before don't register again. i have done this type of task before but this one is another one but their warning is making me confuse which say If you have registered before don't register again if i do would they paid me since is diffrent from the first one
Most times you're tracked with your IP address, for jobs like YouTube and social medias, you can pass cuz you can use a different account whilst using same IP. But for Jobs involving KYC, it's different cuz, not only your IP is at play here, your details also. When you take up the task for a second time, you'll need to change the following;
•The Phone number used,
•The documents used for verification, and
•Your email address.

The reason you're been warned is that, the link posted is a referral, and for every new sign up, the person gets a commission, and if you register twice using same referral link, only one will reflect and he would pay you twice for registering once.

You can register again as long as you carry out the @bolded above. To play it safe (not that it really matters) when you take up the task for a second time, change your IP address. You can do this by using someone else's hotspot (Wi-Fi) someone that has not done SproutsGig before, very important.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by abfelicity91: 1:57am On Sep 12, 2022
Fremantle:

Most times you're tracked with your IP address, for jobs like YouTube and social medias, you can pass cuz you can use a different account whilst using same IP. But for Jobs involving KYC, it's different cuz, not only your IP is at play here, your details also. When you take up the task for a second time, you'll need to change the following;
•The Phone number used,
•Your email address.

The reason you're been warned is that, the link posted is a referral, and for every new sign up, the person gets a commission, and if you register twice using same referral link, only one will reflect and he would pay you twice for registering once.

You can register again as long as you carry out the @bolded above. To play it safe (not that it really matters) when you take up the task for a second time, change your IP address. You can do this by using someone else's hotspot (Wi-Fi) someone that has not done SproutsGig before, very important.
Please how can I search a job using the job ID please
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 7:02am On Sep 12, 2022
abfelicity91:

Please how can I search a job using the job ID please
You can't, the job ID is there for identification so that you can differentiate jobs from jobs and if an employer has posted similar jobs more than once.

You can only search for Jobs through the options provided which are on your homepage, Categories etc.

It sounds to me like you did a task and in the process to submit proof you couldn't maybe you were logged out due to time Limit most browsers have. If that's the case you can still retrieve the job (as long as it's still available).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2022
AlphaMale666:
This thing is not hard at the same time no easy. But it's way better than a 9 to 5 job!

Have u ever withdrawn the money to ur naija account ? or is it US account u store it.in
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by AlphaMale666: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2022
Heathrow44:

Have u ever withdrawn the money to ur naija account ? or is it US account u store it.in
airtm directly to your Nigeria bank account.

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2022
Fremantle:

•The Phone number used,
•Your email address.

I have done 5 task successfully they refuse to pay me today we make it 5 day they just wrote pending
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Jflex07(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2022
Omo this thing no easy abeg, you go do task tire before you get better Money,some task you will see 0.04 dollars, how many of this task will someone do before getting up to 20 dollars, the task that are 1.0 dollars have limited numbers.. E no easy abeg
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2022
Godspeed0:
I have done 5 task successfully they refuse to pay me today we make it 5 day they just wrote pending
No need to worry, after 7days tasks done will be rated satisfied automatically.

You probably took up tasks that have 7days rate time. Always check the jobs you intend to do for their time rate.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Qinglong(m): 11:30am On Sep 13, 2022
Don't do too many 7-day tasks as a beginner o, unless it's for SEO tasks.

Cause it usually takes time to be approved and will make your temporary success rate low, and then you won't be able to do jobs for a while — until the tasks are rated successfully and your success rate goes back up.

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by iyke484real(m): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Fremantle:

No need to worry, after 7days tasks done will be rated satisfied automatically.

You probably took up tasks that have 7days rate time. Always check the jobs you intend to do for their time rate.
can I withdraw now?

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Godspeed0:
can I withdraw now?
Unfortunately NO.
You need to have met the threshold for withdrawal which is $5 and your timer should be at 0secs. Yours is reading 110secs.

You still have work to do. Good Luck

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
Fremantle:

Unfortunately NO.
You need to have met the threshold for withdrawal which is $5 and your timer should be at 0secs. Yours is reading 110secs.

You still have work to do. Good Luck
bro abeg which task you dey do to get this type of money
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2022
Godspeed0:
bro abeg which task you dey do to get this type of money
There are lots of selections and options to pick from. Don't get comfortable with doing only social tasks, when you've familiarize yourself with those easy tasks you should explore others. These days compared to when I registered, jobs are few especially the social media ones.

Try to mix the kind of tasks you participate in, you can spend more time in the Sign-up section atleast the pay there is ok. Also try to get use to SEO tasks cuz at the end of the day when other tasks are limited, SEO is always available only that you have to do more to see result.

Below is a statistics of my work engagement, and what I mean by mix.

Note: Always do your due diligence before you embark on Sign-up jobs. It's not every Sign-up job you'll take. I personally recommend you look out for;
°Gmail creations
°Survey sign up
°App download and Sign up, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. / Crowd1 / Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.