Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) (38962 Views)

Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family / New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji / BBNaija's Beatrice Shows Off Her Curvy Body In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2022
Felalucky8:
Who dey give these people dis morning sef
Power of clito na wa sha
What did your mom buy with her clit?

Stupid small boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2022
Congrats
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by gonkin(m): 10:15am On Jan 11, 2022
It's her money but why crosstour? A 2nd generation mdx would be better or rx350 that's got good feedback
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by Prayfortheworld: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2022
wisdomkid:

Porva-tea don kill this one finish. Whats kids are driving is what this one is calling clito-currency? cha, useless human na you be.
Your papa Dy useless abi
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by Prayfortheworld: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2022
wisdomkid:

Shut up!!! You're lazy, mentally poor and using tecno to talk trash. This old finished car is what you're talking about? God, look around your environment, your house, friends and see the goals you want to achieve this 2022....

Nothing right? Yeah, that is your future!!! Nothing if cross-tour is crito-currency in your life.
Fool for your info i drive a 2014 Glk go price it
Akpa amu

You think say i be your papa mate
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by Prayfortheworld: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2022
nonxo007:

You have a chronic poverty mentality, you need help
Niggq i drive a 2014 Glk i no be your mate
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by Prayfortheworld: 10:27am On Jan 11, 2022
wisdomkid:

Porva-tea don kill this one finish. Whats kids are driving is what this one is calling clito-currency? cha, useless human na you be.
I drive a 2014 Glk boy
Na me and your papa wey poverty don finish suppose dy argue no be you
Sch don resume go collect some money from him boy
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by webxpert107: 10:44am On Jan 11, 2022
Nigeria and clout chasing. You begin to wonder little why money ritual and scams are so rampant these days. We celebrates and promote too much materialism.
This one buy, that one buy car... How have we come to celebrate buying liability so much.
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by Milly44(f): 11:16am On Jan 11, 2022
This car go dey smell dick dick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by theinfluencer: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2022
Congrats Beatrice, gentle, calm but no-nonsense lady.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2022
SportsHD:
[s][/s]
How much be crosstour wey you dey shout clitocurrency? How much be 5-6m wey she no go fit afford?

Crosstour no reach dat amount sef
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by We4all: 11:49am On Jan 11, 2022
Mom007:

Pls Mr rich man, show us a photo of the car you are using and let us be the judge.
A young lady buys a car of this caliber for herself or maybe even recieves it as a gift yet you open that hole in your face to call her or whoever gifted it to her broke? What model did you buy for your mom, sister and wife? This forum has degenerated to a female bashing arena where foul words and phrases are used to taint the female gender as if all of you didn't come out of a woman's vagina. Pstcheew

You know what they say: “If you wanna eat toads eggs, then eat the biggest”.

Range Rover has become the celebrity standard for cars and if you want to belong to the list of ‘show offs’, then post a car that commands respect. It is what it is!

And by the way, it is only in Africa that being called broke is regarded as an insult. The last time I checked, the opposite of broke is rich. Would you have felt offended if I had used the word ‘rich’ instead?

Next time, use the sense in your brain and don’t use spew trash just because you want to talk.
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by jaiyeorie: 11:50am On Jan 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzolH0_99Mo

Bolanle Kitchen - pesto pasta + house party quarantine + popcorn + guacamole dip
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by ufotunang: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
Only females acquiring flashy cars....their market is really selling
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Thekokoroom2:
Big congrats to her!! See video on IG: @eugenesblog9ja
I love the headline "craved ", meaning she can afford a range but she has always wanted one of these.

Like I so badly crave for a Toyota Avalon... But if I buy am now, them go say I don dey broke.... So it's pending for now
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by Mom007(f): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
We4all:

You know what they say: “If you wanna eat toads eggs, then eat the biggest”.

Range Rover has become the celebrity standard for cars and if you want to belong to the list of ‘show offs’, then post a car that commands respect. It is what it is!

And by the way, it is only in Africa that being called broke is regarded as an insult. The last time I checked, the opposite of broke is rich. Would you have felt offended if I had used the word ‘rich’ instead?

Next time, use the sense in your brain and don’t use spew trash just because you want to talk.

I'll take it you don't have any then yet you have the effrontery to call someone who splashed about 6m on this cute ride broke! Mr man go and sit down and own your error. I don't blame small boys like you who think because they have data on their phones they can come online and talk trash! Indeed this online exposure has really emboldened a lot of people. I hope one day you are misguided enough to mouth off to your betters IN PERSON so that they give you what you deserve.
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by nonxo007(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Niggq i drive a 2014 Glk i no be your mate
Exactly what a financially and mentally poor entity will say, Mr man you have nothing, broke individual.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by LikoSonexarth: 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
good post
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
Peace081:

Poverty mentality has eaten deep into your skull
OMG @prayfortheword sorry oo, E pain E choke i come in peace
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Clito currency
so you are now the legit currency spender FOOL i come in peace
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
Bobmarie:
What did your mom buy with her clit?

Stupid small boy
OMG to be sincered dear i dont like this feeling, wth is the young lad thinking his mum's kitten currency? lmfaoo...
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
nachisunday:
OMG to be sincered dear i dont like this feeling, wth is the young lad thinking his mum's kitten currency? lmfaoo...
Charity begins from home. He should tell us what his sisters and mom got from their clit business first before pointing fingers at other people’s sisters.

Why is he so bothered about the pussies of my Nigerian sisters and moms? Does he not know that not minding your business promotes a useless life?

I genuinely need answers.
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by shizzleStar: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
Milly44:
This car go dey smell dick dick
cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Bobmarie:
Charity begins from home. He should tell us what his sisters and mom got from their clit business first before pointing fingers at other people’s sisters.

Why is he so bothered about the pussies of my Nigerian sisters and moms? Does he not know that not minding your business promotes a useless life?

cry
Bobmarie:

lolz, my dear i really dont know what to say on him, he still have low mentality on this topik mail me pls #nachistarsunday2001@gmail.com
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
Congrat to u sis beatrice, bad belle full some kind site way dey post your update
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by Prayfortheworld: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
nonxo007:

Exactly what a financially and mentally poor entity will say, Mr man you have nothing, broke individual.
Okay
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by Hkff: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
Really
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by Henri8: 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
Peace081:

Poverty mentality has eaten deep into your skull
He/she still get skull?
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by huntax(m): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Tyche:
Why not civic, 2019 to 2020 model?

You sabi! That car is smooth! If I see 2017 sef, I will rejoice. Civic is such a delicious car! Esp from 07 upwards.
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by VicM6: 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
SportsHD:
[s][/s]
How much be crosstour wey you dey shout clitocurrency? How much be 5-6m wey she no go fit afford?
abeg bro no vex o, say u get 5 to 6m for ur bank acct ni.
Re: BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) by investigator007: 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
Congrats to her, people are buying things anyhow this new year o, I think I will have to start by getting myself some very good earpods, maybe that from Oraimo, I hear it's very efficient and durable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Causes Traffic Jam In Ghana As Fans Go Gaga For Him - ( Pics,vid) / Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless / Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.